Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Kasch - Approved, welcome back to the NPA! I'll send you the welcome message in a second, though I doubt you'll need it.

Nation In TNP: Kranostav
Current WA nation: Kranostav
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >

Previous Military experience(If any): N/A

Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
Diplomat (IDU)
MoWAA

RL country: United States

I, TlomzKrano, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Gospel Power
Current WA nation: Gospel Power
Previous Military experience(Knowledge of R/D):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(None):
RL country: Belarus

I, Gospel Power request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Gospel Power - Approved, welcome to the NPA! One sec, let me handle the paperwork...

Nation In TNP: nation name here
Current WA nation: nation name here
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country:

I, Armed Republic of Bobert request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Yalkan
Current WA nation: Yalkan
NPA Division: Special Forces Forever
Previous Military experience(If any): Bish pls I'm a ltn
RL country: OO ESS AYYYYY

I, Yalkan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Chaivania
Current WA nation: Chaivania
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary>
Previous Military experience(R/D):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(none):
RL country:Egypt

I, Chaivania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Armed Republic of Bobert - Sorry, denied. You didn't properly fill out the application form.

Yalkan - Accepted, welcome back! Can't wait to see your contributions to the NPA discord.

Doodlate - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! Check your inbox for the welcome message.

Nation In TNP: Angelsthan
Current WA nation: Angelsthan
RL country:Italy

I, Angelsthan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Wahington
Current WA nation: Wahington
Previous Military experience(If any): no
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): no
RL country:

I, Wahington request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: [nationWahington[/nation]
Current WA nation: Wahington
Previous Military experience(If any):no
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):no
RL country:

I, Wahington request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

wahington fails admin check - educational IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

Nation In TNP: Stoskavanya
Current WA nation: Stoskavanya
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): Not really.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): WA Affairs, Foreign Affairs
RL country: America; Eastern Coast

I, Stoskavanya request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Bobberino
Current WA nation: Bobberino
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: USA

I, Bobberino, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Bobberino
Current WA nation: Bobberino

I, Bobberino, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Bobberino - Application approved, welcome to the NPA! Check your inbox for further info.

Nation In TNP: Religioncord
Current WA nation: Manrute
NPA Division: <Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A

I, Ornge request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Ornge - Passed admin check, welcome to the NPA! Check your inbox for further details.

Nation In TNP: US Associated State of Cascadia
Current WA nation: Airstrip One Province
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: Poland

I, US Associated State of Cascadia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

USNA&hA - Move your WA to your TNP nation and I'll accept you. Until then denied, sorry.

Nation In TNP: The Democratic States of IsraelBenDavid
Current WA nation: The Democratic States of IsraelBenDavid

I, IsraelBenDavid request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

jscales1994 - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! I would send you the welcome message but you apparently aren't accepting messages, if you've got any inquires message me here, on my nation Malphe or on discord as Malphe#9137.

Nation In TNP: Tommatito
Current WA nation: Tommatito

I, Tommatito request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: US Associated State of Cascadia
Current WA nation: US Associated State of Cascadia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: Poland

I, US Associated State of Cascadia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

USNA&hA - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! Check your inbox for further details.

Nation In TNP: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=daehan_mingook
Current WA nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=daehan_mingook
NPA Division: The Auxillary
RL country: United States

I, Daehan Mingook, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

okmangeez - Judging that you left TNP just after your application was posted, your application is denied.

Nation In TNP: Nikhilesh23
Current WA nation: Nikhilesh23
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):Diplomatic corps
RL country:INDIA

I, NIKHILESH V request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

nikhilesh23 - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! Check your inbox for further details.

Nation In TNP: Niwell
Current WA nation: Maximums
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): WA
RL country: Niwell

I, Niwell request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Shane Eaton - Move your WA to TNP. Also change RL country from your NS nation to your RL country as the application requests then I'll accept you. Until then denied.

Nation In TNP: Federal Republic Of Marie Byrd Land
Current WA nation: Federal Republic Of Marie Byrd Land
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience: None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: WA
RL country:United States Of America

I, MarieByrdianPresident request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back