Looking for Election Commissioners!

Gladio

TNPer
Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for additional Election Commissioners (3), If anyone Is Interested please fill out the following application and send It to me via PM:

Code:
[b]Why are you interested in joining the Election Commission?[/b]

[b]Describe your level of knowledge of election law in TNP.[/b]

[b]Have you ever been an Election Commissioner before? If so, describe your experience.[/b]

[b]What changes, if any, would you suggest be made to the Election Commission rules and/or election laws?[/b]

[b]Do you have any further comments?[/b]

I will be reviewing your applications together with the existing ECs and will let you know If you've been chosen.

Thank you!

~Delegate Gladio

Why are you interested in joining the Election Commission? Seems like a good position to serve in for someone who does not intend to run for any positions in the near future.

Describe your level of knowledge of election law in TNP. I am new to TNP’s elections procedures, but I have read completely through the laws as they are presented in “Rules of the Election Commission.”

Have you ever been an Election Commissioner before? If so, describe your experience. N/A

What changes, if any, would you suggest be made to the Election Commission rules and/or election laws? No changes are necessary as far as I can presently see.

Do you have any further comments? No.

Back