-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
RMB Trivia Q/As for Gameside Advocates
The Ministry of Home Affairs has kindly asked us to produce some questions and answers for the RMB Trivia program that they intend to run through their Gameside Advocates team. I believe the questions must be related to the North Pacific in some way and shouldn't be overly difficult, then again, don't make things a walk in the park for every question.

This thread will be the primary location for posting questions, answers to those questions, and discussing whether they'd be suitable for the program. If you have any questions about the RMB Trivia program, or about how Communications plays a role in it, please do contact me privately through Discord.

Thank you!

Hong Kong:
I have 2 questions:

What made you come to/ decide to stay in The North Pacific?

How and why did you become a Gameside Advocate?
Thanks for being the first person to contribute to this thread, but the questions you've asked aren't what we're looking for. It's a trivia program, not a personal questionnaire. By that, I mean, try and ask questions about the region itself; its history, government, and laws.

What is the first bilateral treaty that we signed which is still in effect?

What was the first ruling delivered by the court?

Who is the longest serving Delegate (consecutive days)? (total days)?

When was the Electoral Commision formed?

When was the most consecutive elections held? How many where there?

When was Flemingovianism adopted officially in TNP?
(ie the date when it was in the legal code)

What was #poolside called before being called #poolside?

How many votes did Darcania get in the Fall 2017 Delegate Election?

How many times has the Oath of Allegiance (I think?) been amended?

Was Kasch ever a Delegate?

Will Darcania ever run for the Delegacy?

How many terms did Gladio serve consecutively as Minister of Defense?

Under McMasterdonia's leadership, what event held during Palliath's Delegacy brought the regions of Osiris, Balder, Equilism, The Rejected Realms, Stargate, together on the same server, just to name a few, for three days? (Phrasing could be better but oh well).

How many Stories of the North Pacific Leadership Awards (actual name to be edited in) were awarded during Palliath's Delegacy?

In relation to Eras RP, what changed recently in relation to RP Moderation and its Moderators? (Phrasing can be better; murder me)

What was the GA bill called that defined submarines as "anything that floats?"

Who authored the recent bill on the protection of minority languages? (Hint hint: it's a TNPer)

When was the Regression Party formed?

I'll come up with more after I finish eating my nuggets.

Who was the first Court Justice?

Who was the First Attorney General?

When was the Regional Assembly formed?

Who was the first Speaker?

Back