Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
moce_seal.png

The Lennarts 2017

As per this announcement the Lennarts for 2017 are now underway.

The next 2017 Lennart to seek nominations is the Lennart for RP of the Year. RP of the year is designed for people to decide what they think has been the best RP to have taken place this past year. The winning RP should be something that has gotten people involved and developed a lot over the past year. It does not need to be something that was started this year, it could be something that has been around for years but if you think it has been the best RP of 2017 then nominate it.

The Winner will receive this wonderful Lennart designed by Artemis:

qryDFxX.png

Nominations will be open for 3 days and then a vote will be held in-game using the regional poll feature.

To nominate please provide the name of the RolePlay.

I nominate the most beautiful masterpiece of literature I have ever read- Yavneh Roya.

EDIT: And no, that's not a joke. I'm dead serious. Read the Feldshuh death post and everything from that on.

I'm asking for clarification on 2 points---must the RP nominated be something originally posted on the Forum, or can it be something posted as a message on the RMB, and can the RP'er nominate them-self?
thanks.

Baker Park:
I'm asking for clarification on 2 points---must the RP nominated be something originally posted on the Forum, or can it be something posted as a message on the RMB, and can the RP'er nominate them-self?
thanks.
If it was posted on the RMB, I'd like for you to please compile all the related posts into one dispatch and then submit that dispatch. At the beginning of the Dispatch, please give a brief summary of what the RP is about please. Thank you.

Yukkira:
Baker Park:
thanks.
If it was posted on the RMB, I'd like for you to please compile all the related posts into one dispatch and then submit that dispatch. At the beginning of the Dispatch, please give a brief summary of what the RP is about please. Thank you.
the RP's in question were dispatches I wrote and then later copied onto the RMB. But I've gone back through some of the ones I thought were good, and decided they aren't really character driven RP. So I will reserve my submissions for now. But I appreciate the answer as to how I should present anything in the future.

Back