-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Issue XXI Planning
Article [c] Author(s) [c] Category [c] Description [c]Justice Election[c]Lozinak[c]Political news[c]A summary of the 2018 March Justice Election.[c]A Mid-Term Review of the Government[c]Brendog[c]Political commentary[c]A a mid-term review of the government.[c]RA Highlights[c]BMWSurfer[c]Legislative news[c]Tell the people: What's been passed, voted on, failed, and discussed.[c]WA Affairs Digest[c]Deropia[c]WA news[c]What's been going on with the votes, and the discussions behind the votes?[c]The Spotlight #11: Interview with Deropia[c]Kasch[c]Interview[c]I've got this.[c]NPA Bulletin[c]Malphe[c]Military news[c]What operations have the NPA been doing, how many troops were deployed, how many casualties were there?[c]RMB RP Reel[c]Illusia[c]Roleplay news[c]A brief collection of bullet points to illustrate the goings-on of the RMB RP universe.
If there is one thing I just have to say, it is that I have never been more impressed with the Communications staff than over the last two months, in all of the months I have led this ministry. You have all shown unprecedented commitment to the cause and the duty of the Communications ministry. I can only show praise and appreciation of your efforts, and although we are now halfway through the term, I can say I am confident in our collective ability to produce quality issues and record out broadcasts for the remainder of the term.

I need that same commitment again. I need our most determined writers and most careful editors to put this issue together. We should aim to set an extremely high standard while keeping the process fun and exciting. Feel absolutely free to write your own articles and submit them for consideration and editing!

As usual, show me your best. We got this Communications! :D

I’ll cover the election this time. I know Malphe wanted a crack at the NPA bulletin.

Don't be afraid to plan and write your own articles. You don't have to write something that is on the list.

Lozinak:
I’ll cover the election this time. I know Malphe wanted a crack at the NPA bulletin.
Thanks Loz, highly appreciated :hug:
I'll take the NPA bulletin.

Got two new topics: the result of the R4R's (if they actually deliver a ruling)

I'll be doing a mid-term review of the government.

Hong Kong:
I would take the RMB RP reel, but I've been banned from RPing there, so...
Well, it's probably best that you don't take that article then, isn't it?

Brendog:
Got two new topics: the result of the R4R's (if they actually deliver a ruling)

I'll be doing a mid-term review of the government.
Sounds good!

Back