Goodbye, NS

Atlae

TNPer
Hello. I know you’re all happy and stuff over the coming holidays, but I have some grave news to report.

I've spent a lot of time in TNP, especially on TNP's Home Affairs. It is that which I have bad news on.

It turns out all that time I spent in NS was really starting to detract from school and other stuff that was in hindsight more important than my work on NS. In fact, in hindsight, I probably spent way too much time on this post, too.

I'm sure abc and others in HA already noticed that I stopped doing the telegramming for the recruitment lists. In retrospect, I should probably have gone with Altmoras when his tests were coming up.

Anyway, in summary: I hereby resign from the Executive, which includes Deputy Ministership and forum mentoring, and other positions besides citizenship. I hope my absence won't disturb things too much, and perhaps when I come back I can earn my positions back.

An ETA for my return should be probably sometime next year. Best case scenario is February-Marchish, if it comes to the worst, see you in June.

Bye. o/

(Which assumes, of course, that I won’t be going back on my word and coming back early. If I do, do me a favor and tell me I have work to do. I’ll understand.)

Drasnia:
Good luck, with Life. It always takes precedence over NS. :tnp:
:agree: Nothing could be further from the truth. I thank you for your service to the region, and wish you the best of luck. If your situation changes and you find that you have time to participate in this community again, we will certainly welcome you back with open arms.

It is good and healthy to take a break from distractions when life calls for you. We'll see you on the other side of your exams etc. Good luck.

A good choice, NS is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Best of luck!

Atlae; you have served as very valuable member of Home Affairs in all two terms you have served.

It is understandable for you to resign; NS does in fact take up a lot of time, especially if one is as dedicated as you.

I hope you experience success in school and when possible, return to this game.

Back