Motion to Declare an Emergency Situation

Great Bights Mum:
It doesn't matter. Citizens are free to have a young nation as their TNP nation while their older nations are elsewhere. The Delegate may decide to appoint a newer nation to his cabinet. Or someone could be on active duty with the NPA, switching nations around. It is a failing of the proposal that nations in these types of circumstances were not exempted.
Can you point to any examples?

Great Bights Mum:
It doesn't matter. Citizens are free to have a young nation as their TNP nation while their older nations are elsewhere. The Delegate may decide to appoint a newer nation to his cabinet. Or someone could be on active duty with the NPA, switching nations around. It is a failing of the proposal that nations in these types of circumstances were not exempted.
>not having a roster of puppets with at least 1bn pop to choose from at your leisure
smh

An emergency is noticed yet there is a complete failure to propose an adequate response? Disappointing!

A few words in a text field can hardly do enough to bring full christmas cheer to TNP. If the motion were withdrawn and replaced with one that calls on the regional government to decorate both this board and the gameside regional page in full christmas fittings I could support it. As it stands I cannot, it is a wholly inadequate measure that manages to infringe on the freedom of some citizens without thereby achieving its goals.

Mall:
I've made notations of all those who voted against. You'll rue the day you crossed me.
On behalf of everyone who voted Nay (to whom I offer a glass of spiced rum and an invitation to dinner at the Estate), I would like to respond to Mall:

8594d14c4dd521c965109cba562804cb--so-funny-hilarious.jpg

Cordially,

Raven

I've now realize that this proposal is literally stupid and makes no sense to declared an emergency over a holiday. If you want to do something for Christmas, just make a motion to recognize Christmas as a holiday in TNP if that is a thing. Got nothing against Christmas btw.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Mall:
I've made notations of all those who voted against. You'll rue the day you crossed me.
On behalf of everyone who voted Nay (to whom I offer a glass of spiced rum and an invitation to dinner at the Estate), I would like to respond to Mall:

8594d14c4dd521c965109cba562804cb--so-funny-hilarious.jpg

Cordially,

Raven
Roman's response the last time I said this was far funnier. I award you zero points, and tut at you for spamming up this thread with your picture.

We need to add Boxing day to this Emergency Declaration, and in the spirit of inclusiveness, we must add the Ancient Roman festival of Festivus for the rest of us!

Romanoffia:
We need to add Boxing day to this Emergency Declaration, and in the spirit of inclusiveness, we must add the Ancient Roman festival of Festivus for the rest of us!
I, for one, cannot wait for the customary Airing of Grievances! :3

This is ridiculous. There is absolutely no need for this state of emergency to be declared (though I understand the lighthearted place it came from), for this holiday or any other holiday.

Little late to the party. This already went to vote, and has spawned multiple requests for reviews that will probably take another month to solve. Also, the proposed period of time that this emergency would have existed has already passed.

Lord Ravenclaw:
I am not keen on this. I do not like having a law dictating my nation's values.
Same, i like having a picture of JFK making a speech, i already done something for Christmas and i ain't going to do it again since i don't have the file anymore and i am lazy, if they force me to get into the Christmas spirit, i will just go offline for the whole period to avoid being affected..

Back