Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Siwale
Discord
siwale
Siwale for Delegate

Hello TNP!

I'm excited to announce that I am running for re-election as Delegate of The North Pacific! It has been an honor to serve as your Delegate for the past four months and I look forward to the opportunity of continuing to serve in this capacity. This term has been quite the adventure and I have managed to cover a lot of ground. Below you can find a summary of the progress made this term, and my plans for the term ahead. I tried to keep it a lot shorter than my last campaign platform since you all have seen my performance over this past term and likely already have a pretty good idea of what you can expect from me for the term ahead.

Foreign Affairs this past term, under the leadership of Minister Malphe and former Minister Plembobria, has been centered around fostering new relationships as well as maintaining and expanding upon current ones. We have established a formal partnership with Greater Dienstad following a largely successful interregional cultural event, expanded on our alliance with Equilism, established a non-aggression pact with The Rejected Realms, launched a large-scale collaborative project with all Feeder regions, militarily aided our allies during delegacy transfers and raids, actively promoted joint operations with our militarily-active allies, and continued to send ambassadors to represent out region abroad.

The term ahead will continue to follow the same general approach adopted in this past term. In particular, I hope to continue forging new relationships with the regions listed in my original Delegate campaign (Europe, Forest, and Gay) and expanding on the existing relations we have with our treaty allies. Our ambassadors will also be kept busy by regularly engaging with their assigned regions and regularly providing them with updates. While we have had some issues with ambassador staffing this term, our goal for the future is to ensure all embassies remain filled with involved ambassadors through ambassador recruitment and multiple assignments, when necessary.
TL;DR: We will continue to build new relationships, expand existing relationships, and ensure TNP is an influential force on the world stage.

As expected, Home Affairs has been quite busy this past term. Thanks to Minister BMWSurfer and his team, manual outreach telegram efforts have continued to function on a weekly basis, bi-weekly Press Releases have been resurrected, and the weekly forum mentoring program also restored. The goal for the ministry in the upcoming term is to continue functioning at this level or higher for all three of these programs.

This term, the ministry has also started the process of updating our scripted telegrams which I will make a priority to finish in the upcoming term. These telegrams reach every member of our community during vital times in their nation's establishment and it is vital that the information provided is up-to-date and relayed in the most efficient way possible.
The Gameside Advocates have been keeping quite active on the Regional Message Board (RMB). In terms of projects this term, they ran a TNP Trivia event on the RMB, ran a regional survey and interpreted the results for the government to use as valuable feedback, and launched the Weekly Anthologies program. Besides all of these projects, the Gameside Advocates have continued to maintain an active gameside presence by providing assistance to newer nations and maintaining overall civility on our RMB.

The term ahead for the Gameside Advocates will follow the same general approach adopted this term. They will continue to aid fellow nations, keep the RMB warm and inviting, and launch fun gameside games and programs which help to bring our community closer together.
TL;DR: We will maintain our effort of informing nations of the opportunities available to them in TNP, making everyone feel welcome in our community, and ensuring that all are having fun.

Defense, under Minister Zazumo, has been bustling with activity this term. The NPA has conducted at least one joint op with each militarily-active treaty ally in an array of operation types, aided two GCR delegacy transitions, promptly defended a treaty ally from a (rather lame
1536593050.6435-smiley.gif

) raid, and kept busy in between these larger-scale ops with a plethora of training ops. A comprehensive list of the NPA's operations over the term can be found here.

For this upcoming term, I plan to maintain this level of activity in the NPA, continue to push for joint operations with other military organizations, and continue to aid our allies in any way necessary.
TL;DR: The NPA will remain one of the most active GCR militaries through frequent collaborative operations with allied militaries and support to our allies during foreign events that call for it such as delegacy transitions or raids.

The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs has handled WA happenings well this term both under former Minister Pallaith and current Minister Sil Dorsett and their teams. They have released Information for WA Voters (IFV) recommendations for just about every proposal that made it to vote, have generated debate on our forumside voting threads, and have continued to collaborate with our WALL allies to more closely analyze WA proposals. One of the biggest accomplishments for World Assembly Affairs this term was the addition of WA voting to the World Assembly Development Program (WADP) and corresponding awards. While it is still too early to see the full impact of this addition, I am certain that this will not only increase WA voter turnout, but WA participation as a whole.

Looking towards the future, the ministry will continue to operate quite similarly to how it is now. The major push I want to make for this term involves getting IFVs out earlier in the voting period. These IFVs, combined with a early delegate vote, can make or break a vote. Therefore, it is vital that we stay on top of it. I will also continue to keep our Delegate vote as strong as possible through frequent endotarting. This past term, I have gained the endorsements of nearly 80% of our WA population and I hope to continue to improve this number in the term to come. One additional project I would like to work on involves expanding the WADP even further to include an achievement system for nations who reach certain goals (i.e. 90% of TNP WA nations endorsed, 10 WA votes cast, etc.). It is my hope that this system of one-time achievements will continue to motivate nations to get involved and stay involved in the World Assembly.
TL;DR: We will expand our influence in the World Assembly through timely IFV releases and Delegate votes, WALL collaboration, a high delegate endorsement count, and an addition to the WADP.

Culture has had a tremendous term under the leadership of Minister McMasterdonia and his team. They kicked off the term with the well-received roleplay and cultural exchange between our region and Greater Dienstad and continued to keep the pace going throughout the term with events such as Theme Thursdays, TNP's Got Talent, A Message in a Bottle, Delegate Delirium, Eras Magazine, Pocket Consibillocodes, and more! The Ministry also made tremendous strides towards launching a interregional endorsement event with TSP and TEP and a roleplay World Cup event.

For the term ahead, I plan to finish the projects the Ministry had started in the previous term with an extra emphasis on the endorsement event between TNP, TEP, and TSP. The ministry will also continue to celebrate TNP holidays to the fullest extent and finally launch the theme week idea mentioned in my original delegate campaign once the forum transition is complete.
TL;DR: We will remain a cultural hub filled with stimulating events and programs.

The Ministry of Communications, under Minister Brendog and their team, has released three issues of The Northern Lights this term and is currently working on a fourth. While the first three of the term's issues were geared more towards a foreign and gameside update similar to how the newsletter has been running in recent years, the latest issue we are working on moves away from this and focuses more on creative writing and the types of articles found in the earliest issues of TNL . I plan to continue this approach in the following term and leave the summary of foreign/gameside updates to the the Foreign and Home Affairs ministries to write and distribute. While this change may have some kinks to sort out and may lead to less frequent releases of TNL initially, I think it is an important sacrifice to make as we work to increase the quality of content released.

Besides TNL, the ministry will work to increase the frequency of Northern Broadcast Service (NBS) releases. I hope to see the number of broadcasts at least quadruple when compared to this term.
TL;DR: TNL will transition back to its original roots and the NBS will be kicked up a notch.

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions for me, please post them below and I will answer them as soon as possible. Additionally, you can reach out to me privately via Discord DM, forum PM, or telegram.

Sincerely,
g6hwcquidoxgwgjd351j.png

Delegate of The North Pacific

If you support my campaign, feel free to display this badge in your signature!

siwale_for_delegate_1_1.png

Designed by abc

[quote uid=2154 name="Crushing Our Enemies" ]I'll admit I haven't read your platform, but I do have one important question: is your name Siwale?[/quote]That's me!

[quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ][quote uid=2154 name="Crushing Our Enemies" ]I'll admit I haven't read your platform, but I do have one important question: is your name Siwale?[/quote]That's me![/quote]You have my support.

[quote uid=2154 name="Crushing Our Enemies" ][quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ][quote uid=2154 name="Crushing Our Enemies" ]I'll admit I haven't read your platform, but I do have one important question: is your name Siwale?[/quote]That's me![/quote]You have my support.[/quote]Thanks!
1536593049.7725-smiley.gif

[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]Do you plan on keeping most of your current cabinet or adding new ministers?[/quote]There will likely be some changes due to increasing RL demands by some of the current cabinet members.

[quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ][quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]Do you plan on keeping most of your current cabinet or adding new ministers?[/quote]There will likely be some changes due to increasing RL demands by some of the current cabinet members.[/quote]Thanks for answering my question, you have my support!

[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]Thanks for answering my question, you have my support![/quote]Thank you for your support!

[quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ][quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]Thanks for answering my question, you have my support![/quote]Thank you for your support![/quote]Your welcome, anything for you and your cousin Sopo!

That reminds me, question, who else is part of your family?

[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ][quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ][quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]Thanks for answering my question, you have my support![/quote]Thank you for your support![/quote]Your welcome, anything for you and your cousin Sopo!

That reminds me, question, who else is part of your family?[/quote]All sloths are family! I don't know of many other NS sloths, but perhaps there are more.

If re-elected, will you challenge Sopo to a glorious Sloth-Off to determine who is the ultimate arch-sloth of NationStates? And if so, what is your strategy to prove your superiority?

[quote uid=3375 name="Syrixia" ]If re-elected, will you challenge Sopo to a glorious Sloth-Off to determine who is the ultimate arch-sloth of NationStates? And if so, what is your strategy to prove your superiority? [/quote]I'm not too good at hand-to-hand combat. Just look at what happened to me during my trip to Costa Rica:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7sZvMYpeno

Perhaps we can just hug it out?

Will you be appointing a new Chief-of-Staff as previously done at the beginning of your last term?

[quote uid=6187 name="Artemis" ]Will you be appointing a new Chief-of-Staff as previously done at the beginning of your last term?[/quote]No. I don't see a need for it this term.

[quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ][quote uid=3375 name="Syrixia" ]If re-elected, will you challenge Sopo to a glorious Sloth-Off to determine who is the ultimate arch-sloth of NationStates? And if so, what is your strategy to prove your superiority? [/quote]I'm not too good at hand-to-hand combat. Just look at what happened to me during my trip to Costa Rica:

Perhaps we can just hug it out?[/quote]You just won my vote!

[quote uid=6120 name="Sanjurika" ]You just won my vote![/quote]YAY!
1536593059.1895-smiley.gif

[quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ][quote uid=3375 name="Syrixia" ]If re-elected, will you challenge Sopo to a glorious Sloth-Off to determine who is the ultimate arch-sloth of NationStates? And if so, what is your strategy to prove your superiority? [/quote]I'm not too good at hand-to-hand combat. Just look at what happened to me during my trip to Costa Rica:

Perhaps we can just hug it out?[/quote]What about your rivalry with the Boss Baby.
1536593052.9156-smiley.gif

Will you, if re-elected, work to further integrate the RMB subcommunity into our regional community? Many RMBers don't know how to use our regional forums, and the HA mentor program could easily step in to solve this. Would you like to see TNPers from the RMB subcommunity more involved in the government in the future? What are your thoughts on this whole situation?

[quote uid=3375 name="Syrixia" ]Will you, if re-elected, work to further integrate the RMB subcommunity into our regional community? Many RMBers don't know how to use our regional forums, and the HA mentor program could easily step in to solve this. Would you like to see TNPers from the RMB subcommunity more involved in the government in the future? What are your thoughts on this whole situation?[/quote]I think it is important to acknowledge that the RMB is a piece of our regional community. We have a number of nations who choose to spend their time on the RMB and conducting other gameside activities, and that is perfectly fine. I agree that HA has a vital role to play in educating nations of the offsite opportunities available to them in our community, if they choose to participate. Just about every operation HA performs keeps this mission in mind. But HA (and the government as a whole) also has an equally vital role of providing support to the members of our community who choose to stick to the gameside. This is why I place so much emphasis on the Gameside Advocates and encourage the executive government to include the gameside population in as many events and programs as possible. While our government is forum-based, we exist to serve the entire region.

The ministry will also continue to celebrate TNP holidays to the fullest extend and finally launch the theme week idea mentioned in my original delegate campaign once the forum transition is complete.
Hmmmm. Any comment?

[quote uid=3325 name="El Fiji Grande" ]
The ministry will also continue to celebrate TNP holidays to the fullest extend and finally launch the theme week idea mentioned in my original delegate campaign once the forum transition is complete.
Hmmmm. Any comment?

[/quote]My apologies. I gave my editing team the weekend off.

Your editing team? What ministry do they report to? Who else is in your employ? Have you bribed any members of the government within the past term? Is it true that you did kill that one guy? ARE YOU A COMMUNIST?!

lol

[quote uid=3375 name="Syrixia" ]Your editing team? What ministry do they report to? Who else is in your employ? Have you bribed any members of the government within the past term? Is it true that you did kill that one guy? ARE YOU A COMMUNIST?!

lol[/quote]Look around you, everybody's on the Sloths payroll except you. The Sloth owns this city. Fear the Sloth.

I have to say, it's been a solid term. I appreciate seeing us branch out with more small treaties like the NAP with Osiris from my term, and that we can take roleplay into that sphere. I was on board with your plans for FA before and I hope you realize them in the next term. I know it's hard for you to vote early during major update, so despite losing some votes we could have won, I am pleased how you have nevertheless managed to get a vote in despite how late/early in the morning it is for you. Gameside Advocates was something I was really proud of when we first established it, and I think it's really developed into a solid, regular part of the government this term. I echo the sentiment of many others that I hope it keeps going just as strong in the months ahead. I think you would have had a landslide win with or without a Bootsie-caliber opponent, there's just no real issue I can take with how things have been going. If I could be a little pickier, though, it's that I think you ought to poke your head out of the branches more often than you do. I feel like you've been working on that, but I think those of us in the government are spoiled by your attention more than the rest of the region. You have the votes, so walk around and shake some more hands. Also, I challenge you to write your own Optimistic Diplomacy-style policy paper. What philosophy does a sloth have to share during all those hours of slow movement and sleeping?

You didn't get N-Day, but at least this way you can get Z-Day. Can't wait to hear what your rousing inspiration speech sounds like.

It was tough to take the loss to you back in May, but you've done well. You have my full endorsement. Here's to four more months.

It has been an absolute pleasure to serve in your cabinet Siwale. I have not seen a Delegate as proactively involved in his cabinet as you have been, in quite some time. Speaking for Culture, I think we have done well this term and we have been quite deliberate to meet the goals you set out in your original campaign. I look forward to the new term and building up on this progress. I am very pleased with what you have achieved.

A couple of questions for you, however a formality these may be:

1. Who in the region currently do you see as future Delegate's of the region? Is there anyone in particular who has really stood out for you in this respect.
2. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your satisfaction with the work of the Executive Council during your term?
3. Can you identify a particular area of weakness that you would like to improve upon?
4. If you could have anyone in your Executive Council, who would you pick and why.
5. Are you concerned by the notion advocated by some in the region of this idea of the "RMB community" and "the forum" community as being separate entities? I have found that often I am pressured by some individuals to deliver an idea that I've envisaged for the whole community, in two separate and quite complex ways.
6. Where do you see future opportunities available for The North Pacific in terms of Foreign Policy?
7. Which Deputy Minister have you been most impressed with during your term?
8. Do you think that holding scheduled & more formal cabinet meetings on discord would be beneficial?

[quote uid=5577 name="Pallaith" ]I have to say, it's been a solid term. I appreciate seeing us branch out with more small treaties like the NAP with Osiris from my term, and that we can take roleplay into that sphere. I was on board with your plans for FA before and I hope you realize them in the next term. I know it's hard for you to vote early during major update, so despite losing some votes we could have won, I am pleased how you have nevertheless managed to get a vote in despite how late/early in the morning it is for you. Gameside Advocates was something I was really proud of when we first established it, and I think it's really developed into a solid, regular part of the government this term. I echo the sentiment of many others that I hope it keeps going just as strong in the months ahead. I think you would have had a landslide win with or without a Bootsie-caliber opponent, there's just no real issue I can take with how things have been going. If I could be a little pickier, though, it's that I think you ought to poke your head out of the branches more often than you do. I feel like you've been working on that, but I think those of us in the government are spoiled by your attention more than the rest of the region. You have the votes, so walk around and shake some more hands. Also, I challenge you to write your own Optimistic Diplomacy-style policy paper. What philosophy does a sloth have to share during all those hours of slow movement and sleeping?

You didn't get N-Day, but at least this way you can get Z-Day. Can't wait to hear what your rousing inspiration speech sounds like.[/quote]

This is quite a strange post, Pallaith.

I don't think it is a fair comparison to compare the NAP with TRR or the treaty with Greater Dienstad to the NAP with Osiris. Particularly given that the NAP with Osiris received significant opposition and has not led to any positive outcomes for our region. The foreign policy goals set out in the original campaign have already been satisfied in this first term. Now it is simply a matter of expanding our horizons for the term ahead.

Gameside Advocates have been such a success this term because of how actively engaged the Delegate and border security officers have been with them. I'd also point out they have existed for some years in some capacity, whatever name they were called.

Siwale's first priority is to keep his government running effectively and to deliver on his campaign commitments. Siwale has unequivocally done that and has been highly involved in the running of each of his Ministries which is why it has been such an effective term. He's been engaged in the RMB and in the discord server. Stating that he needs to get his head out of the branches is a somewhat startling conclusion to reach.

[quote uid=1669 name="mcmasterdonia" ]This is quite a strange post, Pallaith.

I don't think it is a fair comparison to compare the NAP with TRR or the treaty with Greater Dienstad to the NAP with Osiris. Particularly given that the NAP with Osiris received significant opposition and has not led to any positive outcomes for our region. The foreign policy goals set out in the original campaign have already been satisfied in this first term. Now it is simply a matter of expanding our horizons for the term ahead.

Gameside Advocates have been such a success this term because of how actively engaged the Delegate and border security officers have been with them. I'd also point out they have existed for some years in some capacity, whatever name they were called.

Siwale's first priority is to keep his government running effectively and to deliver on his campaign commitments. Siwale has unequivocally done that and has been highly involved in the running of each of his Ministries which is why it has been such an effective term. He's been engaged in the RMB and in the discord server. Stating that he needs to get his head out of the branches is a somewhat startling conclusion to reach.[/quote]I disagree. The only comparison I am making is that we have branched our to make more smaller treaties whereas we have made a lot of broader and comprenshive ones in the past. One of the goals I had in securing the NAP was supporting smaller treaties. The context and content are completely different and I never tried to claim otherwise. You may not be a fan of the Osiris NAP but it was a different sort of treaty and I see Siwale as having moved our foreign policy more toward being open to such things. I certainly didn’t expect to trigger another discussion of that old NAP.

I consider the Gameside Advocates to be completely different from RMB Guardians and whatever came before that. They were designed explicitly to primarily involve gameside-dominant people. In my term we tried to utilize them as almost a kind of culture ministry for the RMB, but they really found their footing and for whatever reason (you offered your own theory) they have really come into their own.

I don’t know what exactly you have read into my post that you are startled by it. I was trying to praise Siwale for the excellent work he and the rest of the government have done. I know how involved he has been, I was simply suggesting that while he has been highly involved in the ministries, I feel he could have been more visible than he has been outside of them. There’s a lot of overlap between being active in ministries and being around and engaged with the community at large, but I have always viewed these appearances as being related to the government. And I did say I was being picky, because I don’t think he’s been absent or derelict in his communication. It’s just something I thought he could enhance next term.

I’ll say no more because I don’t want to distract from his campaign and I’m not trying to get into a contest of who thinks Siwale is awesome more.

[quote uid=2566 name="Bootsie" ]It was tough to take the loss to you back in May, but you've done well. You have my full endorsement. Here's to four more months.[/quote]
Thank you for your support Bootsie! It was a pleasure to run against such a strong opponent in two back-to-back elections. Perhaps we can do it again sometime
1536593059.3321-smiley.gif

[quote uid=1669 name="McMasterdonia" ]It has been an absolute pleasure to serve in your cabinet Siwale. I have not seen a Delegate as proactively involved in his cabinet as you have been, in quite some time. Speaking for Culture, I think we have done well this term and we have been quite deliberate to meet the goals you set out in your original campaign. I look forward to the new term and building up on this progress. I am very pleased with what you have achieved.[/quote]
Thank you for your kind words, McM! I couldn't have asked for a better Minister of Culture!
1536593049.7725-smiley.gif

[quote uid=1669 name="McMasterdonia" ]A couple of questions for you, however a formality these may be:

1. Who in the region currently do you see as future Delegate's of the region? Is there anyone in particular who has really stood out for you in this respect.
2. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your satisfaction with the work of the Executive Council during your term?
3. Can you identify a particular area of weakness that you would like to improve upon?
4. If you could have anyone in your Executive Council, who would you pick and why.
5. Are you concerned by the notion advocated by some in the region of this idea of the "RMB community" and "the forum" community as being separate entities? I have found that often I am pressured by some individuals to deliver an idea that I've envisaged for the whole community, in two separate and quite complex ways.
6. Where do you see future opportunities available for The North Pacific in terms of Foreign Policy?
7. Which Deputy Minister have you been most impressed with during your term?
8. Do you think that holding scheduled & more formal cabinet meetings on discord would be beneficial?[/quote]
1. I think our region has a number of strong candidates for future Delegate. The names that really stick out to me at the moment include Zazumo, Sil Dorsett, COE, BMWSurfer, and Malphe. It shouldn't really come as a surprise that most of these government officials currently serve in my cabinet since there is a lot of overlap in the qualities and traits that I look for in a Delegate and in a Minister. All of them have demonstrated strong work ethic, the ability to lead in a level-headed manner, and dedication to the region and its residents.

2. I would probably rate my satisfaction at an 8 out of 10. We had a great term but there is always room for improvement.

3. The biggest area for improvement lies in the Ministry of Communications. I was not thrilled with the road TNL has been headed down or the diminishing activity of NBS and am working to revitalize these valuable news sources. This is not meant to criticize the work of the current Minister. The Ministry was headed down this path before he took office and it requires a ton of effort to turn things around.

4. Foreign Affairs - Malphe
Malphe has kept the ministry in solid shape this term, is quite knowledgeable in FA-related matters, and is actively involved.

Home Affairs - BMWSurfer
BMW is a hard worker, a strong leader, and a natural fit for HA.

Defense - Zazumo
Zaz did a fantastic job this term and I am confident he will continue this momentum into the next term.

World Assembly Affairs - Sil Dorsett
Sil lives and breathes WA at this point.

Culture - McMasterdonia
Do I even need to explain this one?

Communications - Crushing Our Enemies
I'm trying to bring TNL back to caliber it once was. Who better to do that than the guy who established that degree of quality.

5. I don't think we should be referring to them as two separate communities since we are all TNPers and the government exists to serve all residents. However, we need to be cognizant to the fact that there are players who do not wish to get involved in our offsite forum. Therefore, as difficult as this can sometimes be for government officials, we need to find ways to include all TNPers into the activities we plan.

6. The North Pacific has a great list of treaty allies and I think there is a lot that can be done to maintain/enhance these relationships through collaborative projects, cultural/educational events, and joint military operations. Additionally, there are a number of UCRs, such as Europe, Forest, and Gay, which TNP shares commonalities with and would benefit from a more formalized relationship. Therefore, I think TNP should push for closer relations with these regions, as well as others, should the opportunity present itself.

7. I would have to go with Tlomz. This guy has been serving for what seems like ages as deputy and I am extremely grateful for all of his contributions to the ministry and TNP in general.

8. Holding formal cabinet meetings is a cool concept, but the idea falls apart when juggling the vastly different schedules of 7 individuals from around the world. Due to our time differences, what seems to work best is a continual discussion where cabinet members can weigh in at their earliest convenience.

[quote uid=5577 name="Pallaith" ]I disagree. The only comparison I am making is that we have branched our to make more smaller treaties whereas we have made a lot of broader and comprenshive ones in the past. One of the goals I had in securing the NAP was supporting smaller treaties. The context and content are completely different and I never tried to claim otherwise. You may not be a fan of the Osiris NAP but it was a different sort of treaty and I see Siwale as having moved our foreign policy more toward being open to such things. I certainly didn't expect to trigger another discussion of that old NAP.[/quote]
I don't see how you can call the Treaty of the Golden Star a "smaller treaty" when it is just as broad and comprehensive as any of our "larger treaties". And while the Unicorn Star Accord may be more comparable to NAP with Osiris, they are still two largely different types of documents. The main difference here being: one promotes enhancing relations, while the other is strictly limited to non-agression.

[quote uid=5577 name="Pallaith" ]I consider the Gameside Advocates to be Dustin rly different from RMB Huardian and whatever came before that. They were designed explicitly to primarily involve gameside-dominant people. In my term we tried to utilize them as almost a kind of culture ministry for the RMB, but they really found their footing and for whatever reason (you offered your own theory) they have really come into their own.[/quote]
Regardless of whatever name they went by in the past, the Gameside Advocates this term have expanded beyond their typical role of RMB policing and government project promoting. They have taken on a larger role through Home-Affairs-type activities such as conducting a regional survey, launching a regional dispatch promoting project, and running a RMB trivia game. The Gameside Advocates have also stepped up their game when it comes to helping newer nations on the RMB get their footing. This hybrid approach to the Gameside Advocates where RMB policing is combined with community engagement/assistance is what we are ultimately trying to achieve this term.

[quote uid=5577 name="Pallaith" ]I don't know what exactly you have read into my post that you are startled by it. I was trying to praise Siwale for the excellent work he and the rest of the government have done. I know how involved he has been, I was simply suggesting that while he has been highly involved in the ministries, I feel he could have been more visible than he has been outside of them. There's a lot of overlap between being active in ministries and being around and engaged with the community at large, but I have always viewed these appearances as being related to the government. And I did say I was being picky, because I don't think he's been absent or derelict in his communication. It's just something I thought he could enhance next term.[/quote]
I do admit that there is room for improvement when it comes to my own direct engagement with the community. While executive business takes up the majority of my time, I still need to take some time and interact with the rest of our community. This is something that I plan to work on in the term ahead through more frequent posting in public areas such as the RMB and the TNP general Discord server as well as continuing my individual outreach efforts.

I have a question, if COE is elected Attorney General, will you still appoint him to the position of Communications Minister, and while a court ruling stated that it's possible, do you still would want to appoint him as Communications Minister?

Also Zaz has stated that he most likely will not continue to serve as MoD such as into your 2nd term, if you had to choose a replacement for Defense Minister, who would it be and why?

[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]I have a question, if COE is elected Attorney General, will you still appoint him to the position of Communications Minister, and while a court ruling stated that it's possible, do you still would want to appoint him as Communications Minister?[/quote]This one's a bit moot, cause I wouldn't accept that position whether I'm elected or not, unless it came with a $40,000 USD salary and health insurance.

[quote uid=2308 name="SillyString" ]What are your plans and goals for Z-Day this year?[/quote]Kick butt with the help of some awesome Surgeons General!
1536593059.1895-smiley.gif

[quote uid=2154 name="Crushing Our Enemies" ][quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]I have a question, if COE is elected Attorney General, will you still appoint him to the position of Communications Minister, and while a court ruling stated that it's possible, do you still would want to appoint him as Communications Minister?[/quote]This one's a bit moot, cause I wouldn't accept that position whether I'm elected or not, unless it came with a $40,000 USD salary and health insurance.[/quote]Since the job only comes with a $35,000 USD salary and a health insurance plan with an extremely high deductible, I think it's safe to say that TNP will not be seeing COE return to the cabinet this term.

[quote uid=0 name="Dinonium" ]Also Zaz has stated that he most likely will not continue to serve as MoD such as into your 2nd term, if you had to choose a replacement for Defense Minister, who would it be and why?[/quote]While it is unlikely that Zaz would step down this term, BMWSurfer or BluieGamer would be potential options if he did. Both have been actively involved as Deputy Ministers of Defense and seem more than capable of taking on this added responsibility.

[quote uid=2308 name="SillyString" ]*Surgeons General[/quote]Ah yes. My editing team has arrived!

[quote uid=6120 name="Sanjurika" ][quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ]Ah yes. My editing team has arrived!

[/quote]What is their salary?[/quote]That's a private matter. Don't worry, their salary comes out of my pocket not the taxpayers.

Back