mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
moce_seal.png

For the third volume of the 2017 Stories of The North Pacific in the national leader category, the Executive Staff of the Ministry of Culture has chosen to feature: The Sanada Clans: Rise of Lala. Congratulations to its author, The Sanada Clan.

As a featured author, The Sanada Clan is welcome to display the Stories badge in their signature and in the featured dispatch:
Sz7FkIP.png

The factbook will remain pinned in the WFE and linked in the News Box until November 5. It is also reproduced below for your convenience. Note that this factbook consists of many in-game dispatches and has complex coding that cannot be accurately reproduced on the forum. I strongly encourage you to look at the original: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=855026

You can nominate factbooks to be featured in Stories of The North Pacific by contacting the Minister.. And you can join the team selecting the features by applying for the Executive Staff here.

OOC: This is just a background story to flesh out The New ruler known as "Lala", highlighting personality traits, talents and such and give a brief lore and history to the nation of the Sanada.
The Rise of Lala:
Part 1: A GRAYve secret

BLAM...BLAM....Whoosh. Gunfire traded on both sides between Chinese forces from Hong Kong and Lala and her special Ops detachment. An RPG flew overhead, hitting a small hill almost hitting the old ruins being used as cover by Lala and leila. Machine gun fire roared from the AKs-74 sub machine guns as they ripped through chinese soldiers. The small skirmish lasted for 5 minutes before the last few shots fired and stopped. The Ruins in the frozen valleys bialya Straits were clear.

"I didn't expect a Chinese patrol here. What were they doing in Bialya? This is our territory" a sanada first sergeant has claimed. He inspected the bodies and took any ammunition from the corpses. Pushing them into a grassy thicket. He places his hand along the ruins before a hand snatched it away.

"What are you doing sergeant? I ordered you to take point into the ruins. We don't have time to waste. Lord Gray wants us to make sure we secure the inside. We can't report back unless we do" Major Lala hissed as her and four other spec ops operators followed Commander Leila. The Small squad went into dark and ancient ruins. Lighting a few torches, they gazed upon the ancient markings that were in a language and art form clearly not of this world. Lala and leila walk up to the front wall with the painting of a woman giving a moon to what appears to be people. Lala looked closely at it. Trying to decipher it before Leila cut her off; "what do you think this is? Why do you think gray sent us all the way to find this?" Lala shook her head and then finally knew what it was. Keeping it to herself, she finally opened her mouth.

"I don't know...but, the better question is, why does she want this painting?"

Flash back Ends....

Present day:

Lala finally blinked and came back into reality. She was at the range firing off a few rounds from her handgun. Lala always had a habit of training early in the morning. With every bullet fired, with every shell thay hit the ground, those were the only sounds in the lone range on a snowy morning. Practice always makes better is what she believed.

"I see youre still an expert shot, boss". Leila of the spec ops division walked in. She had just gotten back on a mission in Necerierra to put down an armed rebellion in the works. Word got out that a rogue Neceriera faction that hated being under the warsaw pact were planning explosives at an upcoming summit. Word got out and Leila marcotte and her special forces were called to put them down...violently.

"Oh? Did my gun wake you leila?" Lala asked curiously. "No, I just got back from firing my own gun, haha. It was quite a bother. One of them even tried to blow us all to kingdom come when he was the last man. Talk about desperation" Leila chuckled. "Yeah, that does sound like something a crazed revolutionary would do...sigh, I just came out here to clear my mind honestly".

Leila sat down and tied her hair into a ponytail and picked up a hand gun. Joining in, she began to fire a few shots from a 9mm handgun. "Is something on your mind, lala?"
Lala nodded and told her about the mission in bialya years ago. They both remenisced on the day they were both bewildered on such a sight.

"So, why do you want to talk about that?" Leila asked as she missed the target, cursing lightly under her breath. Lala chuckled and then got serious. "Well....after becoming the ruler of Sanada, I often thought about why she wanted that painting...those pictures? Those ruins? Apparently they were part of our ancestors...lord gray was experimenting with the occult...forbidden arts we should have never played with.....I found out later on, she got close to aozora...only to use her. She has a very dark plan ahead, leila."

"So that's why you killed her?..." Leila asked. Lala nodded, only saying "yeah...but there's more to this than I thought."

?Part 2:

The Soldiers started feeling the walls until a panel moved and sunk into the wall from the hands touch. A series of gears were turning and making old creak sounds as the painting began to move.

The painting showed a woman standing above her people. With skin as pale white as any sanada with trademark blue eyes. Below her were people bowing down. As the pictures began to move, it showed a blue planet crumble into fall apart. Fast forwarding to a part, the people journey on a long bridge through the black void and the stars. Leading to what looks like earth. The next panel shows the people worshipping the tall pale woman.

As the panel stopped, the 2 women and their operators all stop in confusion. "Is that it?...all it showed was some cult worshipping some woman" Leila remarked with an attitude. Lala looked at the wall and studied the pictures.
"No....There's more to it....There's got to be". Major Lala started feeling around the painting until her hand hit another gear.

The night sky painting above them turned red. Torches around the 20 operatives in the room were instantly lit and the painting on the wall had an orange back lit glow to it. The soldiers put their guns up in all directions, expecting an ambush or trap. Until the final gear stopped and made the pictures move again. All eyes were on the large painting in the center wall.

The pictures depicted a second war....The warring states period of the Sanada. The painting depicted violent bloody illustrations of men killing each other. Brother fighting brother, sister fighting sister. The pictures kept telling the story until the sounds of swords and clashing stopped. The scene fast forward to a cave. An ominous, mysterious woman appeared in the cave.

"Wait...leila...is that the same woman in the beginning painting?" Lala asked as she turned to her comrade. Leila looked closely and debated. "I think so, why does she look dif....wait...no...her eyes..." Lala and leila along with their squad of 20 all looked at the woman's eyes...one blue, one brown. The first girl has two blue eyes. Lala shuddered...before she could open her mouth, the painting started moving again. This time, a monster appeared in the caves...a monster with horns.

The creature gave the small girl an apple. The girl hesitated before receiving it. After taking it, the wall went black, the torches went out in the room. The squad gasped and looked around before the torches were lit again, this time the fire roared upwards in an intense blaze, the painting made a loud bang sound as the wall glowed bright orange. The wall depicted scenes of fire and destruction. Every ancient warrior depicted before laid dead, the rest bowing down to the same girl with two different colored eyes. The girl was smirking with an evil smile...corruption.

"Lala, this...this couldn't be....this painting, the blue star, the goddess...this is our nations history...we did come from a homeland from afar!" Leila said with sweat running down her cheek. Lala only turned to leila with a look of fear.

"Leila....that last scene...we never learned that....that...that girl, was the first ruler hundreds of years ago...our nations first...she was supposed to be benevolent and good...this...this painting...it's depicts the opposite...she...she killed everyone..." Lala said in fear. A soldier took a closer look at the girl in the painting before turning to his superiors. "Major...doesn't lord gray have one blue eye and one brown eye?"....

Flashback ends, lala stops spacing out.

"Lala, you there? Hello..." Leila of the special operations division started snapping her fingers in front of Lalas face. Lala shook her head and snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry, just, thinking. What were we doing again?"

"Well, I asked you to help me push this door. You said you found a secret door in lord grays old office right? So help me push it" Leila struggled as she tried pushing it open. Lala joined her and walked to her side. Both girls pushed the door for a good few seconds til it opened. Dust fell from the top and cob webs fell.

Both the girls coughed as dust filled the air. Lala accidentally walked forward before almost falling, leila caught her and flicked her forehead. "You need to becareful lala" she protested.

Lala smiled and nodded. Both the girls started walking down the stairs until they entered a secret room. A lab with broken vials, furniture knocked over, papers scattered, and a chalk board with strange letters and pictures on it, clearly not the sanada language. Lala looked down at the scattered papers on the large table and started reading them. Leila looked around, clutching her handgun before entering a small room connected to the lab. A storage room.

"Hmm...these aren't ordinary journals, it looks like gray was interested in alchemy. Hmm, transmutations, hexes, pentagrams, what the hell was she up to?" Lala looked through the journal before she flipped through the pages and saw a picture of a small girl with a monster, apple in hand. Lala shuddered and her eyes widened. She was breathless and the memories started flashing back to her. "No...this, this isn't right...this can't be true..." Lala said before being cut off.....

"What isn't true?"...

Lala jolted up and looked behind her. There stood a taller woman at lord grays 195 cm height, staring down at Lalas 160 cm height. Lala squinted her eyes and smirked. "Well....if it isn't the commander of the honor guard, Commander Nana. What are you doing here?"...

Lala and Nana had a slight stare down as the dark room stayed quiet. The rain pouring down hard outside. "Well, you know me, i always make sure everything is safe at night. We are the royal guard after all. Especially on a rainy night like this...we can't have people...snooping around, now, what are YOU doing here?"

Lala twitched her eyes a bit. Glaring at nana as she opens her mouth. "I was just curious about lord grays old office. I wanted to see her memorabilia she collected, then I found this room and it's filled with all kinds of books". Nana squinted her eyes at the young ruler. "Well is that so...well lady lala, I think you really should head off to bed. We should seal off this old dusty room. Maybe even get rid of those alchemy books". lala stopped and looked at her serious.

"How did you know they were alchemy books?..." Lala asked softly. "Well...you just told me they were..." nana protested."I only said she had books...I never said what they were..." Lala fired back.

The room grew heavy and silent again. Nana and lala both stared at each other before nana gulped. Both girls immediately pulled out handguns and lala kicked over a table, using it as cover. Nana pointed her 9mm glock handgun and unloaded at the table. Putting several holes into it as the shells made pings as they dropped. Out bursts leila, pulling her colt 45 sidearm up and taking a shot at Nana, hitting her directly in the arm, the bullet ripping through her arm and leaving a bloodied hole.

Lala popped up and both her and leila fired a few shots at nana direction. Nana dived into a nearby Window and crashed through. The tall commander landed on a pile of snow and clutched her arm, making agonizing sounds of pain. Running into the forest as the rain poured hard. Leaving a blood trail as she ran away into the forest.

Lala and leila looked out and noticed the trail. "Leila, let's go, we have to chase her down before she gets away and hides in Frientlys or kyokis borders. It's obvious she knows grays secret. That God damn traitor".

Both women jumped out the window and gave chase.

?Part 3:

"Lord Gray, I need to talk to you, it's urgent, please hear me out" Lala protested. "Ugh...what is it major? I thought I told you to get back down to Intelligence for debriefing" Lord gray retorted, more annoyed than ever. "If it's regarding your mission in Bialya, I told you before, it's top secret, you do as you're told".

Lala glared at the older woman and scowled. "What I want to know is what I saw down there, and why" the major asked. Lord gray breathed in and sighed. She looked out the window and looked back at her subordinate. "Well, what you saw was something...marvelous. that painting I sent you down to collect was an artifact, a history book left by our people of ancient past. Our ancestors".

Flashback ends, Lala refocused.

Lady Lala and Lt. Commander Leila run through the heavy rain, trying to catch commander Nana in the forest. Leila looks around to make sure they aren't being followed as lala keeps her eyes focused on the blood trail.

"Lala, we need to be careful. If nana knows about lord gray, it's possible she's in on this conspiracy, it's possible there's more people in on this" Leila bit her lip. "This conspiracy is getting darker and deeper as we go" the commander added.
Both girls take a turn and go through the decayed trees. Following the footprints left in the mud.

"If there are more conspirators, nana will know. She seems to be the right hand to all of this. Let's get her before she escapes the island". Lala and leila take pursuit once more and start catching up to the wounded nana.

"It's all over now you traitor, give up and turn yourself in" Leila shouted. The two girls were met with gunshots as nana tried firing behind her frantically, missing each shot. As soon as they reached near a cliff, nana stopped in her tracks and took a few steps back before turning around, meeting a fist to her face, smashing her nose crooked and forcing her to the ground. Lala sat on top of her with her colt 45 placed under her chin. Leila standing to the side, pointing her gun at nana.

"I'm going to ask you this once. Tell me everything you know. About lord gray, about her plan, about that lab and that book, everything" Lala commanded. Nana gulped and glared at the young ruler with anger, staying silent. Lala twisted the bullet wound in her arm, causing nana to wreak in pain. "Alright, alright I give up, you win...".

Lala got up and both her and leila stood over the traitor and had their handguns pointed at her. Nana began to explain everything....

"It all began when lord gray participated in the great war. When she was shot and wounded, she...she almost died. She told me she was begging not to die and was fearful of it. Her story worried me, it was a side I never knew...then she showed another different side.." nana gulped and remenisced. "She started getting fanatical and grew more and more interested in magic and the occult...allegedly, our ancestors experimented with black magic. The goddess that brought us to this land gave that power to us...but, overtime it corrupted us and started a war. The goddess died and with no one to stop it, the warring clans started fighting eachother. Only one young girl, a villager was able to stop it".

"The girl in the painting? The blue and brown eyes girl?" Lala asked. "Yes" nana nodded. "That girl was our first ruler. As the legends say, the girl made a deal with the devil in order to gain power to stop all the wars. She succeeded but after uniting everyone, she grew corrupted and made the people fearful of her. She became a tyrant, a monster. For a thousand years, our rulers were not chosen based on military skill, it's a lie....they were picked through blood relation...to the first ruler, the eater of the apple. Lala, that's why she was looking for a young girl. You were NOT supposed to be the ruler...the young girl bearing a blue eye and brown eye was planned to be the ruler. She was close to finding her...until you gunned lord gray down."

"So why was she so fanatical about all of this magic and history?"

Nana looked away and answered her. "Lord gray wanted to be immortal. She wanted to rule the people of our nation and later destroy them. The same as our first ruler. She wanted all of this power. She was selfish...."

Leila snapped back "and you helped her?! You know damn well that you would just be another pawn as well." Nana laughed and looked at leila "hahaha...you poor stupid girl. That's exactly why I'm okay with it. I believe in grays dream. I will never side against her. Only she knows how to rule us to paradise." Before nana could finish her sentence, leila smacked nana across the face, drawing blood.

Nana spit out blood and smirked "just because you kill gray and i, doesn't mean you win....There's one more...there were three of us..." nana laughed before Leila and Lala both gunned her down repeatedly with their handguns.
Leila and lala both looked at nanas lifeless body before looking at each other.

"I...I don't understand anymore. How could our nation be founded like this...we have all been told lies....our nation, our nation was built on blood and dark magic?" Leila asked in confusion. Lala sighed and gripped her 45. "I don't know leila, I'm as surprised as you are...but right now we have to find who is the third member of this conspiracy. Let's get back to the lab. Get your soldiers and make sure no one enters the lab but us".

Leila nodded and before the two turned, nanas hand fell off her knee and dropped to the ground, revealing a strange tattoo of a moon on her wrist. Lala examined it and her eyes widened. "I've seen this before. Gray had the same tattoo. I think the third might have the same. We need to look for any soldiers with tattoos now"

Lala and gray both run back through the forest. As the approach the castle, a figure on the top floor of the castle peers through the window, the face covered by the shadows and rain droplets on the window. All that is seen is a grin.

?part 4:

Blam! Blam! The handgun roared as the shots were fired, ripping through Grays body. The shells hit the ground and made a ping. The blood turned the snow red as the snow continued to fall slowly in the night.

"So..what does it feel like to kill your superior..." Gray coughed blood as she opened her mouth. Lala punched her in the face, breaking her nose with one swipe. "How does it feel to betray your own people? The nation that raised you?" Lala snapped back. The young girl glared at her opposite, staring down at her.

Gray laughed and shook her head. "You don't know what it's like to be afraid of death...I only wanted to live forever...if you people get in my way of that...it's only natural I got rid of you all...you too will become think like that".

Lala snickered. The laugh annoyed gray to no end. "Like you? Unlike you, I'll care for my people. If I die, I die. I'll be an angel to my people, but to you, an enemy."

Within moments, the gun unloaded into lord grays body. Killing her instantly.

Flashback End

Lala and leila ran back to the castle as fast as they could. The rain was heavy and thunder roared on the cold rainy night. As the two entered the castle, the doors were shut by themselves. Both girls looked back at it in surprise. Looking around, they noticed the torches were out out and the lights were off. The generator was shut off.

"Leila, how many soldiers were stationed in this outpost?" Leila looked out the window and turned back to her friend. "None, I had them all on a supply run early in the morning." Lala squinted her eyes and looked around. "I don't think you and I are alone here....let's get back to the lab quick".

The storm raged on outside as the rain got even heavier. The castle was quiet and empty, it was dimly lit by the moon as moonlight poured into the castle windows. The two women walked up to the 7th floor and continued to the secret lab. As they entered a main hall, they heard footsteps. Both girls stopped in their tracks.

"Leila, guns up, now" Lala whispered. Leila pulled out her Sig 220 hangun and pulled the slide back, loading it. Lala got her Colt 1911 ready as well. Both girls pointed at the main door at the end of the hallway. As seconds past, the kept hearing loud footsteps followed by something being dragged across the floor...thud...thud...thud. Both girls felt uneasy.

As leila was about to speak, the doors flung open and bullets started flying from the dark room. The two girls rushed to opposite columns and took cover as a sub machine gun open fire on them down the hall. "Lala, who the hell is that?!" Leila screamed as she fired a few rounds from her hand gun behind cover. Lala took a peek and saw the assailant. A young girl with a brown eye and a blue eye, a tattoo on her wrist.

"Looks like we found our mystery girl" Lala smirked and started firing shots at the girl. Leila looked at her and made gestures to split up. Lala took the left flank while leila bolted to take the right. Both girls were taking shots at her. Leila bullet went through the girls leg and she staggered. With an angry face, the girl pointed her gun and tried to shoot lala. Her submachine gun ripping through the columns.

"Hey, witch, over here!" Lala shouted, grabbing the attention of the unknown girl, lala gunned her down with her handgun. Putting a whole clip into her chest. The girls fell to the floor in a bloody puddle. Both leila and lala walked slowly to the wounded assailant.

Both girls inspected the mystery girl, before anyone could say anything, the blue eyed/brown eyed girl closed her eyes. Leila sighed and picked up the mp5 SMG, loading it, she inspected the SMG. "Well...looks like we won't get any answers out of her.." Leila commented. Lala shook her head and looked back at the body. "No, I know her. She was part of grays guard. This must have been the child she was looking for. Well...I guess that would make the third conspirator. Looks like this whole conspiracy is finally brought to an end."

Lala took a long breath and stretched. Leila smiled and pat her back and winked. "Well lala, I guess that's it, you saved us all. On top of that, you just finished your first week as the new ruler. Congrats".
Lala smiled back and took and another breath. "Honestly, this job is more trouble than what it's worth. Didn't even expect to be shot at and almost killed on the job" Lala joked.

Leila contacted her team and made sure the journal was kept in possession. "Our men will be arriving in the morning. Guess we can find a room to bunker down and hold out for the night. The storm will probably be lasting all night" Leila said. Lala took the journal and the both started walking. "I wonder why those 3 were so bent on destroying the nation. Did they really hate our homeland that much?" Leila asked. "What do you expect? We all grew up in a tough regime. I guess the hardships made them go crazy. Well, those hardships will end. I'll do better for us...atleast they're all dead".

"Leila, call friently and tell them I need a ship to get to Kyoki, tell them I need an armed guard to be provided for me. We need to get this journal to aozora, maybe she can read it. Honestly...i feel like her and I will fight when I tell her the truth, that I killed gray".

As lala and leila walked down the hallway, they heard a door close, both girls turned slowly towards the opposite end, hearing a sword unsheath and a chain getting twirled, the two girls faced what was 20 feet behind them. A tall woman with long eyelashes, standing at 190 cm in full military officer uniform, cap and a smirk.

"All dead?...and who said I was dead?...you two have been very very naughty little girls".... Lord Gray smiled as she laughed at the two girls.

End.

?Bonus chapter?

"What's the matter? You two look like you've seen a ghost, ahahahaha" Gray laughed with glee. Lala and leila were both silent and wide eyed. It was as if a phantom had just appeared. Before anyone could speak, Gray lifted her sword and charged. Leila tried to catch her but was kicked out of the way, sent flying into a column. Lala got caught and was tackled onto the ground with one hand over her throat and the other holding a long sword up to her.

"My my...if it wasn't for that apple, I might have been killed the last time we met. It's a real shame we have to meet like this again my little Lala". Both women glared at each other. Before gray could thrust her sword into her throat, lala pulled out another small tactical knife and drove it into grays ribs, forcing the taller woman off of lala as she backed away from the wound. Lala got up and went face to face with gray, her wound instantly healing from the stab as if it never happened.

Lala went wide eyed. "What the hell? What are you?!" Lala gasped, pulling her gun out and firing off three rounds at gray, ripping right through her, again with no effect. "It seems we get to fight even longer now, little one" gray snickered. Lala threw a bunch of hidden knives into a flurry at gray, the former lord parrying each knife in rapid succession. Lala pulled out another knife. "Let's dance, grandma" Lala said and smirked, running towards gray.

Both lala and gray engaged in close combat. Gray thrusted and slashed at lala with her long sword only to be parried and blocked each time by lala with her knife. Lala countered another slash and thrusted her knife into grays arm, immobilizing it. She then pulled her handgun from her leg and fired at gray, point blank into the chest, ripping through her. With one last kick, the small lala drop kicked gray into a column 20 yards away, throwing a barrage of small knives at gray that she kept hidden in her skirt.

Gray sat there bloodied and wounded for a few seconds until the deep wounds from the bullets and knives began to heal back up. Revealing no scars instantly. Horrified lala gritted her teeth in anger and pulled out two colt 45 handguns and unleashed them upon gray, firing multiple rounds into her, running through mag after mag. Bang! Bang! Blam! Lala dropped a few grenades from her skirt and kicked them all into grays direction. Leading to a big explosion. Creating a cloud of dust and smoke. The small girl awaited with handguns in hand.

Out of the rubble and the smoke clearing, a lord gray stood unharmed. Leila woke up and saw the firefight go down and tried to get up, handgun in hand. Lala was almost terrified as she saw the former ruler walk away from so many wounds unscathed. Gritting her teeth, she eyed down the witch. "How...how did you not die?!". Gray snickered and smirked "not smiling now huh? You can thank the Apple for that. After I'm done with you, I'll get rid of aozora, friently, SLIM and every nations Leader out there. You all will die".

Leila realized in that moment, the apple. "Lala, if we destroy that apple she kept in her lab, maybe it will kill her!" She yelled to her friend. Gray jerked her head at the officer and her face turned to a scowl. "You go anywhere near it and I will kill you...slowly". Leila smirked and bolted. Leaving lala and gray to head to the lab on her own. Gray threw her chain to catch leila but was stopped with a knife as lala stood defiantly. "Leila, destroy that apple. I'll hold off this witch here...we're going to kill this monster for good".

Leila smiled back at her friend and ran back to the lab, before gray could leap at her, she was stopped by the cute little ruler and was drop kicked back into the wall. Lala got up and fired her guns at gray. BLAM! BLAM! The former ruler got hit by both rounds. She thrusted her sword and grazed Lalas shoulder. Cutting her lightly, lala smirked and leaned forward to punch gray in the face. Knocking her back, she grabbed her arm and performed a judo carry over and threw her over. Getting her arm into an armbar. Lala pulled back on it hard.

Leila went searching around in the lab frantically. Turning over cabinets and chairs to look for the apple that was drawn into the journal. As she stumbled around, she could hear the gunfire and clashes of blades down the hall. She moved a painting and heard a gear move. As the gears turned in the wall, a secret compartment opened. Revealing a shiny red apple with a small bite in it.

The main hall way:

Gray broke free from the arm bar, grabbing her wrist, she lifted lala up and slammed her onto another stone column. Breaking it. Lala got up from it very dazed and confused. As she came back, gray slashed her sword at lala, narrowly leaning back to dodge the slash. Lala did a cart wheel and got back on two feet. Both breathing harder, lala rushed and again tried going toe to toe in a sword battle with her knife. The two exchanged blows. Clash clash...ring...clash. lala was sent flying back a monstrous kick by the revived lord. As she slid, she stopped at leila feet.

"I found the apple!" Leila said smiling, helping lala up. Lala grabbed it and looked back at gray who was about to rush them before stopping in her tracks...lala held a knife to the apple. "Gray...you don't belong in this world anymore. Your era is over. You need to be sent back to the dark ages. Back to hell where you came from".

Leila held her gun up to gray to make sure she didn't pull another trick. The three women faced off in the hall way as the cold rain can be heard crashing against the castles walls on the stormy night.
"You two girls need to listen...what you're about to do is a grave mistake. If you kill me, you're going to doom this nation. Look around you, everyone is trying to kill us. Only my resolve, my leadership can lead us".

"And you think killing us all yourself will change anything?! You're a god damned idiot if you think we'll fall for your lies" Commander leila shouted with tears in her eyes. "Leila is right. You betrayed all of us. Your plans...they're done. You can't win this. It's time I end this night mare you created. If it makes you feel better, we never liked you to begin with..." Lala snapped added. Before she could usher another word, gray lunged, as she did, Lalas reflex kicked in and stabs the apple, splitting it in half and letting out a bright light from the core.

As the apple was split, gray fell back and her body instantly combusted, setting her in a bright blaze. Burning her. Her face turned to a deep hated scowl as she was set on fire. In an act of desperation she fumbled to lunge at the two girls to take them with her. Before she could, a hail of gunfire by machine guns ripped right through the burning woman. Blam blam blam blam blam. The mass amount of machine guns roared as they tore gray apart. Her body still burning and unable to heal, it was littered with holes that burned brighter than any light in the room.

The soldiers had quickly gathered around and supported lala and leila. The spec ops team commanded by Captain Balalaika held their AK47s, AKMs and AKS-74Us at the burning monster. They stopped firing and let the woman burn. In just a matter of moments, lord gray burned into a pile of ash. Killing her and ending her existence permanently. Leaving only bloody dog tags on the ashes.

Lala picked up the tags and put it in her skirt. Leila shook Balalaikas hand and smiled "you guys took a long time to get here ya know." Leila joked. The captain embarassingly smiled back "a black cat crossed our path, we had to find another way back home ehehehe". As lala took the journal and tags, she grabbed a few mags and a knife and walked out the room.

"Lala, where are you going?" Balalaika asked. "I'm going to bring our comrade Aozora these gifts. Let's hope I don't have to use these guns.

The end.

Back