Flakey Party²

Flakey

TNPer
Welcome to The Flakey Party²!
A more reasonable edition of the Flakey Party!

We believe in.....
  • Term Limits for the Delegate and Vice Delegate (3-4 Terms)
  • Reduced Government Size
  • Less Power to The Security Council
  • Reduction of the NPA
  • Less Power to the NPA
  • No More NPA Imperialism
  • Less power to Minister of Defense
Our Beliefs in Detail.....

Your old party thread gets closed so you make a new one. And yet again it’s a shitpost thread. Clear as day, obvious as hell.

You are nothing but a troll. You disgust me.

So are you proposing increasing the Delegate term limit from 2 terms to 3-4 terms?

The Minister of Defence serves at the pleasure of the Delegate. Any power or authority they have is derived from the Delegate. The NPA also is not imperialist and does not take colonies.

In what areas does this "party" think the SC has too much power

Four of your seven points appear to aim at the NPA. This wouldn't have anything to do with the recent denial of your NPA application by chance would it? Such spite is petty... Syrixia could not have said it better.

Syrixia:
Your old party thread gets closed so you make a new one. And yet again it’s a shitpost thread. Clear as day, obvious as hell.

Syrixia, stop being rude!

You disgust me extremely, and if you keep being an asshat, I will report you. So Syr, get out of my thread! Or Else!

Flakey:
Syrixia:

Syrixia, stop being rude!

You disgust me extremely, and if you keep being an asshat, I will report you. So Syr, get out of my thread! Or Else!
Also, for your information, I REQUESTED for the closure of the party thread. Check your facts before you harass me.

Flakey:

I'm closing this thread because it's become more of an example of spite and asshattery than most things we've seen lately.

Back