Petition to Grant Flakey Full Citizenship

Flakey

TNPer
Flakey: the Citizenship Application:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cremeden, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Now; I petition the whole region for Citizenship, although I may have multiple Forum Accounts. This application shall not be ruled on by The Vice Delegate, Siwale, The Speaker, Owenstacy, and the Administration Team. To help a Flakey become a Citizen, vote here. You may vote, Yay, Nay, or Abstain.

The rules require nations to post their citizenship oaths in the appropriate thread. Has your citizenship application been rejected? If not, it looks like you are jumping the gun here.

Flakey:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cremeden, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Now; I petition the whole region for Citizenship, although I may have multiple Forum Accounts. This application shall not be ruled on by The Vice Delegate, Siwale, The Speaker, Owenstacy, and the Administration Team. To help a Flakey become a Citizen, vote here. You may vote, Yay, Nay, or Abstain.
For one, as you very well know flakey, citizenship application are made in the thread in the Docks. Not in the agora.

For two, citizens of The North Pacific only vote on citizenship related matters when the Vice Delegate rejects an application. If you want citizenship you get it properly, not through this shoddy attempt at bypassing TNP law.

Great Bights Mum:
The rules require nations to post their citizenship oaths in the appropriate thread. Has your citizenship application been rejected? If not, it looks like you are jumping the gun here.
Owenstcee:
Flakey:
For one, as you very well know flakey, citizenship application are made in the thread in the Docks. Not in the agora.

For two, citizens of The North Pacific only vote on citizenship related matters when the Vice Delegate rejects an application. If you want citizenship you get it properly, not through this shoddy attempt at bypassing TNP law.

Are these votes Yay, Nay, or Abstain?

I vote that a warning for spam might be in order.

This vote is open to all residents and citizens of the north pacific with an interest in law and order.

The subject of this order may not vote on it :-)

Lord Ravena:

This vote is open to all residents and citizens of the north pacific with an interest in law and order.

I vote Nay

Lord Ravenclaw:

YEA

Zazumo:
Lord Ravenclaw:

YEA
'Yea' is not an actual voting term

Please submit actual vote in real voting terms please.

I vote nay in regards to petitioning for your citizenship. Following the established avenues to get citizenship would be your best option.

Lord Ravenclaw:

I vote in favor of a warning as well

It seems as if I have neglected to explain the meaning behind this thread in-depth.
Great Bights Mum:

Yes, my second Citizenship Application has been rejected, see here:
Darc:
Articlegion - Passes, masked.
Skittleyflakes - Fails, multiple accounts.

Now, Owenstacy says:
So, according to Owenstacy, the citizens of TNP can vote on my application as I have been denied.

But you may say, But Flakey! Didn't you already make a thread about this? I even have the link: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9079990/ Yes, I have made another thread, but that went nowhere quickly. So, following this disscussion, I rule out Lord Ravenclaw's secondary vote; see here:

Ravena:

~Flakey

Artemis:
I vote nay in regards to petitioning for your citizenship. Following the established avenues to get citizenship would be your best option.

Lord Ravenclaw:

I vote in favor of a warning as well
First vote counted, second vote invalid.

Flakey:
Darc:

Now, Owenstacy says:
So, according to Owenstacy, the citizens of TNP can vote on my application as I have been denied.
I am not the Vice Delegate.

Darcania:
Flakey:
Darc:

Now, Owenstacy says:
I am not the Vice Delegate.
Oh, but dosen't the Vice Delegate and Speaker do Citizenship Applications?

Flakey:
I am also not the Speaker. I am an admin, and you failed the admin check.

Flakey:
It seems as if I have neglected to explain the meaning behind this thread in-depth.
Great Bights Mum:

Darc:

Now, Owenstacy says:

But you may say, But Flakey! Didn't you already make a thread about this? I even have the link: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9079990/ Yes, I have made another thread, but that went nowhere quickly. So, following this disscussion, I rule out Lord Ravenclaw's secondary vote; see here:

Ravena:

~Flakey
Thank you for the explanation. You need clean up your multiple forum accounts. Until then,

Nay.

Admin note: Also, I believe Lord Ravenclaw's post was meant to be facetious. Moderation action is not subject to public voting.

Great Bights Mum:
Flakey:
Great Bights Mum:

Darc:

Now, Owenstacy says:

Ravena:

~Flakey
Thank you for the explanation. You need clean up your multiple forum accounts. Until then,

Nay.

Admin note: Also, I believe Lord Ravenclaw's post was meant to be facetious. Moderation action is not subject to public voting.
Okay, so I can ignore Lord Ravenclaw. Also, I had posted a thread asking for the account clean-up, but they only removed one.

You need to log in with the nation you wish to have removed and make a post with it in the Admin Requests thread. Please understand the procedure is necessary to ensure people aren't asking for accounts other than their own to be deleted.

Great Bights Mum:
You need to log in with the nation you wish to have removed and make a post with it in the Admin Requests thread. Please understand the procedure is necessary to ensure people aren't asking for accounts other than their own to be deleted.
So I can't ask for your account to be deleted... rip

Flakey:
Darcania:
Flakey:
Ok, but I know Owenstacy is the Speaker.
Yes I am the Speaker. And as I said quite clearly, the citizenry only vote on Citizenship applications if the VICE DELEGATE fails the check. The Citizenry cannot overrule the admin check or the Speaker's check. And since you did not fail the Vice Delegate's check then they will not vote on it. And anyway, that vote would only pass you the Vice Delegate check, you would still need to pass the Admin check.

And FYI, whatever the result of this is has no impact on citizenship, I am in charge of adding and removing citizens and only through proper means.

Owenstacey:
Flakey:
Darcania:
Flakey:
Ok, but I know Owenstacy is the Speaker.
Yes I am the Speaker. And as I said quite clearly, the citizenry only vote on Citizenship applications if the VICE DELEGATE fails the check. The Citizenry cannot overrule the admin check or the Speaker's check. And since you did not fail the Vice Delegate's check then they will not vote on it. And anyway, that vote would only pass you the Vice Delegate check, you would still need to pass the Admin check.

And FYI, whatever the result of this is has no impact on citizenship, I am in charge of adding and removing citizens and only through proper means.
its okay we know

I just find this funny, but yeah shouldn't this be closed by admins since spam? because the VD didn't reject the application and then you posted it here instead of actually posting in the right place?

For Cit- Nay
For raven's pseudo vote thing- yay

This thread is needless spam and trolling and should not even be here. I suggest closing it and putting it in the Lock Box immediately.

I will not entertain this drivel with a "vote".

Syrixia:
This thread is needless spam and trolling and should not even be here. I suggest closing it and putting it in the Lock Box immediately.

I will not entertain this drivel with a "vote".
I already submitted this thread into the Admin Requests bin- No need to post here. Also, you can ignore Ravena.

Snark and asshattery. Not in the mood thread locked and admins will decide if a warn level raise is warranted.

Don’t start another thread like this or I will descend on you from a great height.

Back