Reduction of Warning Level

Flakey

TNPer
I would like to reduce my warning level to around the level it was around October 1st. I believe that I had done nothing wrong, and that my warning was only a misscommunication to StGeorge through my Flakey Party Thread. As stated earlier, I only wish for my warning to go back to 10%. Thank you for your time.

~Flakey

You may not ask for your warning level to be reduced for at least 6 months after the warning level was imposed.

There is no formal appeals process for warnings. As the Warning System system states, the informal process is to directly ask an administrator to raise your warning for discussion by the whole team if you believe it was issued improperly.

That being said, the warning you received for your "Threats" list was not improperly issued. If you were to end the problem behaviors that have led what might otherwise be seen as odd behavior as aggressive behavior then in the fullness of time you would be likely to get a warning level reduction. (In simple terms, if you behave consistently we'll give you due credit.) As things stand I must tell you that you may well be gaining more warnings soon due to content of yours which has been reported (non frivolously). This will put you at risk of an indefinite ban with one or two more offenses.

If you wish to participate in this community, I would advise rethinking how you approach it.

Ewuvatar:
There is no formal appeals process for warnings. As the Warning System system states, the informal process is to directly ask an administrator to raise your warning for discussion by the whole team if you believe it was issued improperly.
The system states nothing about asking adminitstrators to lower the warning level. As directly stated,
Warning Wevew:
How do I reduce my warning level?

When a player has received an increase in warning level, this will not automatically be reduced at any time. After the warning level has been in place six months, a player may appeal to the moderation team for that warning level increase to be removed. This is not automatic, but will be considered in the light of behaviour since the warning was imposed. Should an appeal be unsuccessful no further appeal will be considered for three months.

There is however, no mention of a formal appeals process. I only created this thread because i saw others make similar threads in the Moderation Disscussion tab.

Flakey:
Ewuvatar:
The system states nothing about asking adminitstrators to lower the warning level. As directly stated,
Warning Wevew:

When a player has received an increase in warning level, this will not automatically be reduced at any time. After the warning level has been in place six months, a player may appeal to the moderation team for that warning level increase to be removed. This is not automatic, but will be considered in the light of behaviour since the warning was imposed. Should an appeal be unsuccessful no further appeal will be considered for three months.
Warnings are not negotiable, and there is no formal appeal process. If you feel you have been unduly harshly warned, please speak to an admin and they will make sure your concerns are raised with the whole moderation team.
Flakey:
There is however, no mention of a formal appeals process. I only created this thread because i saw others make similar threads in the Moderation Disscussion tab.
Do not post frivolously here.

Eluvatar:
Flakey:
Ewuvatar:
Warning Wevew:

Warnings are not negotiable, and there is no formal appeal process. If you feel you have been unduly harshly warned, please speak to an admin and they will make sure your concerns are raised with the whole moderation team.
Flakey:
Oh, did not see that.

Eluvatar:
Flakey:
Ewuvatar:
Warning Wevew:

Flakey:
Oh, did not see that.

Back