Reduction of Warning Level

Discussion in 'Moderation Discussion' started by Flakey, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Flakey

Flakey TNPer

I would like to reduce my warning level to around the level it was around October 1st. I believe that I had done nothing wrong, and that my warning was only a misscommunication to StGeorge through my Flakey Party Thread. As stated earlier, I only wish for my warning to go back to 10%. Thank you for your time.

~Flakey

2. Eluvatar

Eluvatar TNPer - - - -

Discord:
    Eluvatar#8517
    You may not ask for your warning level to be reduced for at least 6 months after the warning level was imposed.

There is no formal appeals process for warnings. As the Warning System system states, the informal process is to directly ask an administrator to raise your warning for discussion by the whole team if you believe it was issued improperly.

That being said, the warning you received for your "Threats" list was not improperly issued. If you were to end the problem behaviors that have led what might otherwise be seen as odd behavior as aggressive behavior then in the fullness of time you would be likely to get a warning level reduction. (In simple terms, if you behave consistently we'll give you due credit.) As things stand I must tell you that you may well be gaining more warnings soon due to content of yours which has been reported (non frivolously). This will put you at risk of an indefinite ban with one or two more offenses.

If you wish to participate in this community, I would advise rethinking how you approach it.

3. Flakey

Flakey TNPer

The system states nothing about asking adminitstrators to lower the warning level. As directly stated,
    There is however, no mention of a formal appeals process. I only created this thread because i saw others make similar threads in the Moderation Disscussion tab.

4. Eluvatar

Eluvatar TNPer - - - -

Discord:
    Eluvatar#8517
    Do not post frivolously here.

5. Flakey

Flakey TNPer

Oh, did not see that.

6. Flakey

Flakey TNPer

Oh, did not see that.