The Facist Rebellion OOC

Sorry about the small opening. I hope we have a goof-RP here.

Anyway, what i forgot to put in there is that the RP is Open. So, goodluck everyone ;)

Wait... This is a real thing right? As an ally of Necerierra, we'd declare war on you, Flakey.

SAA Kanada:
Wait... This is a real thing right? As an ally of Necerierra, we'd declare war on you, Flakey.
So now Cremeden is at war with Kanada. iirc, your a PGU member, so now Cremeden at war with PGU?

Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
So now Cremeden is at war with Kanada. iirc, your a PGU member, so now Cremeden at war with PGU?
No, you haven't declared war on us, only Necerierra. If you do not stand down we'd declare war without the help of the PGU. PGU only helps if it's a defensive war.

SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
No, you haven't declared war on us, only Necerierra. If you do not stand down we'd declare war without the help of the PGU. PGU only helps if it's a defensive war.
Ok then, so Cremeden does not stand down

I'd like to involve the Iterian League in this conflict, as it is our duty to preserve peace on Iteria. This will come in the form of a motion to admit Necerierra to the League and to send military aid against fascist forces. Is this okay?

Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
I will then presume you did not answer the message, and I will declare war shortly. I don't think I'll consider the was between us as canon, though.

SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
I will then presume you did not answer the message, and I will declare war shortly. I don't think I'll consider the was between us as canon, though.
Your assumption is right, Cremeden has ignored the message and is building up army reserves. Also why is this non-canon?

Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Your assumption is right, Cremeden has ignored the message and is building up army reserves. Also why is this non-canon?
Seeing as you'd probably be banned any moment soon enough, this is just whatever. *thumbs up*

SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Seeing as you'd probably be banned any moment soon enough, this is just whatever. *thumbs up*
kek

SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
He's already been banned from TNPRP and is being removed from the map.

Iraelia:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:

Really?

Skittleyflakes:
Iraelia:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:

Really?
Yes.

Goyanes:
Skittleyflakes:
Iraelia:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
SAA Kanada:

Really?
Yes.
#@@#

Back