-
-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia

The following are the regions to which currently do not have an ambassador. If you are interested in any of them and wish to let us know, please post in this thread using the format specified below.

Vacancies
  • DC9 (Horsley land)
  • Equinox (Brend0g)
  • Hell (McMasterdonia)
  • Lone Wolves United (Otto IV)
  • NationStates (BMWSurfer)
  • Osiris (Scorch)
  • Taijitu (Atlae)
  • The Commonwealth of Crowns (Brend0g)
  • The Communist Bloc
  • The East Pacific (Zeek)
  • The Pacific (Owenstacey)
  • The Union of Democratic States (Altmoras)
  • Wintercrest (BMWSurfer)
Interest Response Format
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How experienced are you in diplomacy?[/b]
[b]Which vacancy are you interested in filling?[/b]
[b]Why are you interested in filling this vacancy?[/b]
Once you have applied for a vacancy, FA leadership will discuss it and decide whether or not to appoint you to the vacancy. Be patient, it could take a few days to a week to make the call.

Username: Atlae
How experienced are you in diplomacy? I've been a diplomat for a while, and taken two FA jobs in other regions.
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Taijitu
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I wanted another posting, and this one sounded interesting.

Username: BMWSurfer
How experienced are you in diplomacy? A few months here in TNP
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Wintercrest and Union of Democratic States
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I accidentally missed roll call and these are my current nations, I always check on them and I file ambassador reports as I'm supposed to.

EDIT: See my post below.

Username: Altmoras
How experienced are you in diplomacy? Very.
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Hell and/or The Union of Democratic States.
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? My main nation resides in Hell and I already have an account on their forum, as for UDS I'm quite familiar with some of their members.

Username: Scorch
How experienced are you in diplomacy? I have been an ambassador before but it was not for an extended period of time.
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? I am up for any of them.
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? Want to get back involved with the FA and diplomacy scene.

Username: Brend0g
How experienced are you in diplomacy? Currently the ambassador to TEP, I am wanting to resign
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Commonwealth of Crowns and Equinox or Taijitu
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I want to switch to these two postings to experience more of NS.

Username: Zeek
How experienced are you in diplomacy? Served as WA Delegate(3 years ago) of the Commonwealth of Crowns and served as MoFA twice(also for the CoC) and am the Ambassador to Forest.
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Osiris
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I want to get to know our fellow GCRs more and get more involved in GCR game play.

How experienced are you in diplomacy? A few months here in TNP
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Wintercrest and Union of Democratic States
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I accidentally missed roll call and these are my current nations, I always check on them and I file ambassador reports as I'm supposed to.
Thanks for sharing your interest, we'll PM you soon with the results.
Username: Altmoras
How experienced are you in diplomacy? Very.
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Hell and/or The Union of Democratic States.
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? My main nation resides in Hell and I already have an account on their forum, as for UDS I'm quite familiar with some of their members.
Unfortunately, after discussing your application of interest, we have decided that you will not be assigned to hell, as you have a puppet (your main nation) there and this goes against the rules. We are, however, going to discuss your application of interest for UDS.
Username: Scorch
How experienced are you in diplomacy? I have been an ambassador before but it was not for an extended period of time.
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? I am up for any of them.
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? Want to get back involved with the FA and diplomacy scene.
Username: Brend0g
How experienced are you in diplomacy? Currently the ambassador to TEP, I am wanting to resign
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Commonwealth of Crowns and Equinox or Taijitu
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I want to switch to these two postings to experience more of NS.
How experienced are you in diplomacy? Served as WA Delegate(3 years ago) of the Commonwealth of Crowns and served as MoFA twice(also for the CoC) and am the Ambassador to Forest.
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I want to get to know our fellow GCRs more and get more involved in GCR game play.

Username: Otto IV
How experienced are you in diplomacy? Currently ambassador to Vvardenfell; that is all
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Lone Wolves United
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? My current posting is quite inactive, and am looking to broaden my experience: a posting to an invader region certainly will do that.

Otto IV:
Username: Otto IV
How experienced are you in diplomacy? Currently ambassador to Vvardenfell; that is all
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Lone Wolves United
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? My current posting is quite inactive, and am looking to broaden my experience: a posting to an invader region certainly will do that.

Zeek:
Osiris is now taken. We highly encourage that you declare interest for another embassy, we'd love to have you fill one of them.

Username: Horsley Land
How experienced are you in diplomacy? I'm new and eager to learn
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? whichever you think i am suitable for
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I want to become more involved

Horsley land:
Username: Horsley Land
How experienced are you in diplomacy? I'm new and eager to learn
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? whichever you think i am suitable for
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I want to become more involved

I didn't know if you wanted me to put a new app in, but..

Which vacancy are you interested in filling? The East Pacific

Zeek:
I didn't know if you wanted me to put a new app in, but..

Which vacancy are you interested in filling? The East Pacific

How experienced are you in diplomacy? 2 Months here in TNP
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Communist Bloc and/or NationStates (I’m very flexible)
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I’m only in wintercrest right now, and there isn’t much going on there other than their discord bot saying random things; so I tend to be very available.

BMWSurfer:
How experienced are you in diplomacy? 2 Months here in TNP
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Communist Bloc and/or NationStates (I’m very flexible)
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I’m only in wintercrest right now, and there isn’t much going on there other than their discord bot saying random things; so I tend to be very available.

Username:Owenstacey
How experienced are you in diplomacy? quite, been apart of the Diplomatic Corp for a year. I have also held various different ambassadorships.
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? The Pacific
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I feel that this vacancy would allow me to get more experience of working with the GCRs and find out more about how The Pacific works.

Owenstacey:
Username:Owenstacey
How experienced are you in diplomacy? quite, been apart of the Diplomatic Corp for a year. I have also held various different ambassadorships.
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? The Pacific
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I feel that this vacancy would allow me to get more experience of working with the GCRs and find out more about how The Pacific works.

Username: Dayari
How experienced are you in diplomacy?: I'm just starting
Which vacancy are you interested in filling?: Hell
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy?: I'd like to gain experience in Nation-States-Diplomacy

Sergio86:
How experienced are you in diplomacy? None
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Hell
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I'd like to gain some experience in diplomacy

Username: Sergio 86
How experienced are you in diplomacy? None
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? Hell
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I'd like to gain some experience in diplomacy
Username: Dayari
How experienced are you in diplomacy?: I'm just starting
Which vacancy are you interested in filling?: Hell
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy?: I'd like to gain experience in Nation-States-Diplomacy

AJs
Im a ambassador still for Caelestis universum
The communist bloc
Because i need more experience

Username: Hong Kong
How experienced are you in diplomacy? I am currently ambassador to the United Kingdom
Which vacancy are you interested in filling? The Communist Bloc
Why are you interested in filling this vacancy? I kind of want to be ambassador to a more active region

Back