abc

Duck
TNP Nation
ABC
Discord
abc#8265
moha_seal.png

Recruitment Officer Ranking System

Last term, Siwale introduced the Recruitment Ranking program. Through the program, ranks would be given with associated badges to HA members depending on how many rows they finished in their recruitment assignments. This became an incentive which drastically increased the number of active recruiters in the Ministry.

This term, the program will be continued with minor changes. From now on, the total number of rows completed by everyone will be measured and we will have goals. For each goal that we successfully reach, all recruiters involved will get to put a special badge in their signature.

Our first goal will be to reach 1,000 completed rows. Hopefully this shouldn't take too long and we can move to something bigger.

Rank
[c]
Requirements​
[c]
Badge​
[c]
Novice​
[c]
100 Rows throughout the Term
[c]
BSCtFlot.jpg
[c]
Apprentice
[c]
150 Rows throughout the Term
[c]
p3hpckit.jpg
[c]
Adept
[c]
300 Rows throughout the Term
[c]
rIujvV1t.jpg
[c]
Expert
[c]
450 Rows throughout the Term
[c]
g7yB1qJt.jpg
[c]
Master
[c]
600 Rows throughout the Term
[c]
x5TDbjKt.jpg

These ranks are all just for fun though they may be looked at when new forum mentors or gameside advocates are needed.

Have fun!

Kasch currently has completed 119 rows and therefore has earned the rank of Apprentice!

Congratulations! You can now put the following badge in your signature:
2.png
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/305362228637335553/313719573721382934/2.png[/img]

Kasch has been promoted to Adept! Congrats!!!

Brend0g and Altmoras are now Novices! Good job.

Atlae is promoted to Expert for having done 312 rows so far!!!!!! :tnp: :clap: :toast: :winner:

Altmoras is ranked as a Novice for having completed 58 rows so far! :clap:

Kasch is promoted to Adept for having done 182 rows already! :tnp: :clap:

Yukkira has been ranked as Apprentice!!! Great job and only 8 short of Adept! :ph43r: :muffin: :worship: :spin: :tnp: :clap:

Yukkira is now Adept with 152 rows!!! Time to celebrate.

:cool: :tnp: :clap: :clap: :clap: :toast: :winner: :worship:

You can now add the Adept Badge to your signature.

Congratulations to Brend0g, you have been promoted to Apprentice! :tnp: :clap:

Congratulations to Aerilia, you are now a Novice! :clap:

Both of you may now display the appropriate badges in your signature.

Hello all members of the Home Affairs Executive Staff!

With your help, we have completed a total of 1,421 rows this term as of yet.

As I promised at the beginning of the term, I will reward you for all this hard work.

My deputies and I will arrange a fun event that we all can participate in to celebrate & I will bestow upon all of you a special badge as my personal thank you.

You can wear this badge in your signature with pride to let everyone know what you have done for The North Pacific.

ha_gold_award_nov_2017.png

Code:
[spoiler=HA Gold Award | Nov 2017][img]https://s1.postimg.org/9f9zcvnea7/ha_gold_award_nov_2017.png[/img][/spoiler]

Congratulations Brend0g, you have been promoted to Adept with 183 rows completed! :tnp: :clap: :winner:

Yah Kasch!!! With a total of 389 rows, you have been promoted to EXPERT! :tnp: :clap: :winner: :worship: :cheese:

Also, with the latest recruitment list the Ministry has completed a total of 1875 rows over this term which equates to exactly 15000 nations contacted.

As such, I am giving all Ministry members a new badge to wear! Realize this badge is not given simply because of the magic number we have reached but in fact because of the amazing dedication I've seen in the past 2 weeks alone. We have gotten our rows completed quicker and more efficiently and the Ministry members deserve appreciation.

ha_gold_award.png

Code:
[spoiler=HA Gold+ Award | Nov 2017][img]https://s7.postimg.org/3y0hdfecr/ha_gold_award.png[/img][/spoiler]

Congratulations to BMWSurfer for becoming a Novice with a total of 58 rows completed so far! :tnp: :clap:

Very good job to BluieGamer with a total of 109 rows completed as of yet bringing them to the rank of Apprentice!!! :tnp: :clap: :tb4: :toast:

Both of you may now put the rank appropriate badge in your signature.

Congratulations, and thank you so much BluieGamer! You are now an expert having completed 388 Rows! :tnp: :clap: :toast: :worship: :w00t:

Next, Gladio and Deropia are now Adept! Thank you so much and congratulations on completing 235 and 254 rows respectively. :tnp: :clap: :toast: :worship:

Finally, Michael Power, you are now a Novice having completed 61 rows. Congratulations. :tnp: :clap:

Also, I would like to give a shout out to Yukkira for completing 299 rows; you are just a single row short of becoming an Expert!

All of you may now add the badges you have earned for your rank to your signature.

Congratulations Gladio!!! You are now an Expert having completed 356 rows! :tnp: :clap: :toast: :winner: :worship: :dance:

Thank you so much!!!

You can now add the appropriate badge to your signature from the OP.

With 610 rows completed in total; BluieGamer is now a master! tnpreach :spin: :yes: :cool: :tnp: :clap: :toast: :winner: :worship: :o :dance: :) :band:

With 303 rows completed, Deropia is now an expert! :tnp: :clap: :toast: :winner: :worship:

With 161 rows and 159 rows respectively, Michael Power and BMWSurfer are now adept! :tnp: :clap: :toast:

BluieGamer is now Adept!

Isimud is now an Apprentice!

Zaz is now a Novice!

You may use the badges in your signatures!

Keep up the good work :tnp: :tnp: :tnp:

Back