Flakey for Delegate

Flakey

TNPer
Flakey for Delegate!
As this is coming off the heels of my not-so successful campaign for Justice, I doubt any of you will even consider giving me any kind of campaign support. I am here to prove you wrong, as I will prove you that I can become a successful Delegate! As delegate, I will make the TNP Great Again! #FlakeyFowards

VOTE RECOMMENDATIONS
Delegate: Flakey

Vice Delegate: Any

Attorney General: Midir

Speaker: Any

You're banned from all of the Discord servers that TNP uses for spam, trolling and racist behaviour. How will you overcome that obstacle if elected delegate?

Lord Ravenclaw:
You're banned from all of the Discord servers that TNP uses for spam, trolling and racist behaviour. How will you overcome that obstacle if elected delegate?
That happened many months ago from now, and if elected Delegate, I promise to not do anything in favour of my personal gain. That includes using my powers to unban myself from any Discord servers. That means I'll have to use the forums to commune with the government. Unless the mods choose to unban me, I just won't use Discord as my primary means of communication to TNP.

I know this is a joke, but for entertainment purposes:

Just copying and pasting these, skip those already answered.

Do you believe that the NPA needs to be more active, potentially to better support an Independent foreign policy? If so, how active?

Do you intend to reverse the lack of defensive operations (though Darc tried to combat this) done by the NPA in recent times?

Do you believe that the anti-griefing rules of the NPA interfere with the Independent policy of using the military (which cannot grief) to support the interests of the region?

Do you believe that posting more content, whether it is The Northern Light or otherwise, through our NSGP embassy, is a goal worth pursuing?

Are there any regions you are interested in pursuing further relations with? Why?

Similar to the previous question, do you believe that there are any treaties that we should dissolve, as to not preserve them for the sake of preserving them?

Continuing on the topic of treaties ,do you believe that a multilateral treaty of any sort is something worth pursuing?

Do you believe that the fact that TNP has not engaged in any anti-nazi operations last term (unless I’m forgetting one) is justified, due to the lack of Nazi regions to target?

How much freedom will you give Ministers in regards to managing their Ministry?

Do you believe that TNP is too little/too involved in international affairs, considering our status as the largest region in the game?

What is your stance on the situation in Lazarus?

Will you continue the holiday-heavy agenda that the Ministry of Culture had this past term? Why

Do you support the addition of more members to WALL, and on what conditions (if any?)

What plans do you have to increase endorsement counts within the region?

How much focus will be given to cultural festivals, considering the (correct me if I’m wrong) complete lack of them this past term?

Do you intend to revive the NBS, which is currently dead?

What policies of your opponent/s do you believe ware worth enacting?

What do you intend to do to make The North Pacific a more fun place to be in general?

Owenstacey:
1) What are your plans for the term with respect to each of the ministries?

2) what sets you apart from the other candidates?
1) First off, I would like to talk about the application process. I observe that our ministers will speedily reply to the applications, usually in the timespan of a day or less. This is one thing I'd like to keep in my term.

On Home Affairs and Communications, I see that we have a plethora of new users, according to the Citizen Application Thread. However, the Telegram Campaigns can be a little excessive, as I still receive Citizenship Telegrams. To be honest, I don't really see a solution to the TG problem.

Speaking of TG Campaigns, the WA Ministry also uses them. The WA Ministry has done a fantastic job, and I don't see any problems besides the excessive TG Campaigns.

Foreign Affairs has also done a splendid job. However, during my term, I would like to help expand our outreach to the other regions in Regions in NationStates.

Finally, the Culture Ministry. The Culture Ministry has done many great things. One such is the holiday-heavy agenda of the Ministry, and their recent project of the TNP handbook. I would wish to continue this during my term.

2) I believe that my ambition to make TNP greater can set me apart from the other candidates.

(I'll get to MysteryPlayer and McM soon)

mcmasterdonia:
If you could have anyone in your cabinet (past and present players) who would you choose for each position?
If I could have anyone in my cabinet, I would probably have the same cabinet that we currently have. Sil, Siwale, SS and many others have done wonderfully running the ministries.

You and Kyoki have both mentioned that the WA ministry outputs excessive telegram campaigns. The idea is to provide a telegram with a recommendation for each resolution. The more active the WA is, the more telegrams that go out. What about it would you change?

Sil Dorsett:
You and Kyoki have both mentioned that the WA ministry outputs excessive telegram campaigns. The idea is to provide a telegram with a recommendation for each resolution. The more active the WA is, the more telegrams that go out. What about it would you change?
I believe that people should be able to have the option to opt-out of the telegram campaigns, so that they won't become annoyed by the excess of telegrams.

Sil Dorsett:
You already can. Check your TG settings on-site.
Ah, okay then.

EDIT: You've forgotten to mention the other telegram campaigns; ie: HA and Communications' TG campaigns

Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
Sil Dorsett:
Ah, okay then.

EDIT: You've forgotten to mention the other telegram campaigns; ie: HA and Communications' TG campaigns
What communications TG campaigns. The Communications ministry don't do TG campaigns.
I must've mixed Communications with HA.

Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
Sil Dorsett:
Ah, okay then.

What communications TG campaigns. The Communications ministry don't do TG campaigns.
If you want to be Delegate you should at least know what programs each respective Ministry runs.

At this time Flakey, I don't think you are prepared, have the necessary experience, or the necessary knowledge to become delegate. Spend some time in other Ministries and find something you love. In whatever Ministry you find that you love the most ask the Minister if you could become a Deputy. Serving as a Deputy gives you a good amount of knowledge of how a Ministry functions and gives you experience. Maybe serve as a Deputy in other Ministries. Eventually if you work hard in a Ministry for a long time you might be selected as a Minister. Continue for some time, maybe taking other positions along the way and serving in higher positions. By this time, you should be knowledgeable, experienced, and prepared to become Delegate. Only then will you be a first-choice for many voters and be ready to become Delegate.

abc:
Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
Sil Dorsett:
Ah, okay then.

If you want to be Delegate you should at least know what programs each respective Ministry runs.

At this time Flakey, I don't think you are prepared, have the necessary experience, or the necessary knowledge to become delegate. Spend some time in other Ministries and find something you love. In whatever Ministry you find that you love the most ask the Minister if you could become a Deputy. Serving as a Deputy gives you a good amount of knowledge of how a Ministry functions and gives you experience. Maybe serve as a Deputy in other Ministries. Eventually if you work hard in a Ministry for a long time you might be selected as a Minister. Continue for some time, maybe taking other positions along the way and serving in higher positions. By this time, you should be knowledgeable, experienced, and prepared to become Delegate. Only then will you be a first-choice for many voters and be ready to become Delegate.
But I can get government experience by being the tnp delegate.

Skittleyflakes:
abc:
Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
Sil Dorsett:
Ah, okay then.

That's the spirit!

Skittleyflakes:
Also, as I endorse Midir, your vote reccomendation is

Delegate: Flakey

VD: Any

AG: Midir
Any particular reason you’re endorsing ShadowSlayer?

Mystery Player:
I know this is a joke, but for entertainment purposes:

Just copying and pasting these, skip those already answered.

Do you believe that the NPA needs to be more active, potentially to better support an Independent foreign policy? If so, how active?

Do you intend to reverse the lack of defensive operations (though Darc tried to combat this) done by the NPA in recent times?

Do you believe that the anti-griefing rules of the NPA interfere with the Independent policy of using the military (which cannot grief) to support the interests of the region?

Do you believe that posting more content, whether it is The Northern Light or otherwise, through our NSGP embassy, is a goal worth pursuing?

Are there any regions you are interested in pursuing further relations with? Why?

Similar to the previous question, do you believe that there are any treaties that we should dissolve, as to not preserve them for the sake of preserving them?

Continuing on the topic of treaties ,do you believe that a multilateral treaty of any sort is something worth pursuing?

Do you believe that the fact that TNP has not engaged in any anti-nazi operations last term (unless I’m forgetting one) is justified, due to the lack of Nazi regions to target?

How much freedom will you give Ministers in regards to managing their Ministry?

Do you believe that TNP is too little/too involved in international affairs, considering our status as the largest region in the game?

What is your stance on the situation in Lazarus?

Will you continue the holiday-heavy agenda that the Ministry of Culture had this past term? Why

Do you support the addition of more members to WALL, and on what conditions (if any?)

What plans do you have to increase endorsement counts within the region?

How much focus will be given to cultural festivals, considering the (correct me if I’m wrong) complete lack of them this past term?

Do you intend to revive the NBS, which is currently dead?

What policies of your opponent/s do you believe ware worth enacting?

What do you intend to do to make The North Pacific a more fun place to be in general?
hey. this is a serious campaign

1) The NPA should be active, but not overactive.

2)Yes, I do

3)I believe that the NPA shouldn't greif, as to not use the NPA for frivolous activites.

4)Posting more content is definitely worth pursuing, as to help #MakeTNPGreatAgain

5) I would want to pursue greater relations with The Pacific and The South Pacific, as I belive that the UPPERCUT alliance should also be expanded upon.

6)I believe that we should uphold all of our treaties.

7) As I said in 5, I would like to pursue an UPPERCUT alliance.

8) Yes, it is justified, as other regions usually come around and swipe them out before us. I also think that we should not engage in any of these operations, as I belive that we are using the NPA in a frivolous manner.

9) As I am not an experienced Minister, I would give them large autonomy in running the ministries.

10) I belive that we are too little involved, as we have a lack of defensive operations.

11) Funk smells bad

12) Yes, I have answered this in another question. (feel free to read that)

13) Yes

14) look at my badge

15) We should have great focus!

16) Yes, because I like the idea of a TNP radio

17) Kyouki's Cookie policy.

18) more festivals

Altmoras:
Skittleyflakes:
abc:
Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
Sil Dorsett:
Ah, okay then.

That's the spirit!
Because you never know if you don't try!

Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
How well do you think you're going to do in this election?
Very well!
Do you think you'll win, though?
I will win if I believe in myself! I won't fail this election!

Failure isn't screwing up, It's giving up.

That's why I won't fail!
So you think winning is determined by faith in one's ability to win in the first place?

Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Very well!

That's why I won't fail!
So you think winning is determined by faith in one's ability to win in the first place?
Everyone's a winner if they participate!

Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Very well!

That's why I won't fail!
If that is what you wish to think, but not everyone who participates gets elected. You know, we're not talking about running races here. We're talking democratic elections decided through votes. You get that, don't you?

Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Very well!

That's why I won't fail!
If that is what you wish to think, but not everyone who participates gets elected. You know, we're not talking about running races here. We're talking democratic elections decided through votes. You get that, don't you?
Yes, I do!

I think i'll win this election!
I will get elected delegate!

Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Very well!

That's why I won't fail!
Yes, I do!

What makes you so sure?

Don't let Kasch bring you down, he's only a Vice-Delegate what does he know?

I was a full delegate of a GCR so I know how it be, follow your dreams.

Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Very well!

That's why I won't fail!
Yes, I do!

What makes you so sure?
People want a great candidate that can do good! I am that candidate!

Altmoras:

I'm only asking questions :P

Altmoras:

Yeah! Kasch is just a VD-elect! I am Delegate-Elect!

Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Very well!

That's why I won't fail!
Yes, I do!

What makes you so sure?
Why are you great and what are you going to do good?

Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Skittleyflakes:
Kasch:
Very well!

That's why I won't fail!
Yes, I do!

What makes you so sure?
Why are you great and what are you going to do good?
As said by Midir, DOWN WITH THE STATUS QUO!

Skittleyflakes:
Altmoras:

No, no you aren't.

Kasch is the incumbent Vice Delegate. He's assumed the office and all the responsibilities as expected under TNP law with his oath of office.

You are not the Delegate-elect.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Skittleyflakes:
Altmoras:

No, no you aren't.

Kasch is the incumbent Vice Delegate. He's assumed the office and all the responsibilities as expected under TNP law with his oath of office.

You are not the Delegate-elect.
oh ok

Back