Malayan Singapuran Military

Total personnel: 375,000 ( There is no such things as reserves, its like a regular job, you stay or you leave with your final pay and maybe a headstart in your next job's resume or political background)

Army of Malayan Singapura

Soldiers Standard Armament:
SAR 21-X (ALso have grenade launcher attachment)
F&N Five-SeveN
MP5
Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Sniper rifle
Ultimax 100 Light Machine Gun
FN MAG General Purpose Machine gun
CIS 50MG Heavy Machine Gun
M203 Grenade Launcher
Soltam M-65 & M-66 Mortar gun

Tanks : 500 tanks (mixed Variety)

Armored vehicles: 2,750

Artillery: 800

Utility: Unknown due to lack of data, but estimates suggest at least 7,500 using 50 different types of utility vehicles

Army Air vehicles: 125 (Skyblade mini UAVs number unknown, assumed enough for at least every platoon of 40-50 to have one ready for use for battlefield espionage)

Surface to Air Missiles: Sufficient for blowing up about 100 aircraft if they all attack at the same time, but takes about 5 minutes to reproduce them again to reload

Anti-Aircraft Guns : 860

Navy of Malayan Singapura

Submarines: 5

Frigates: 10

Corvettes: 15

Patrol Vessels: 30

Fast Attack Craft: 40

Mines-counter measure vessels: 20

Multi-purpose support/Amphibious warfare ships: 40

Auxillary vessels: 5

Hydro-graphic survey vessels: 5

Training Ships: 10

Tanker Ships: 5

Navy Aircraft: 40

Navy Helicopters: 40

Navy Tanks: 50

Navy Armored Vehicles: 200

Navy Artillery: 40

Air-to-surface missiles, surface-to-air missiles, Anti-ship missiles and torpedoes: Probably enough to take on 100 naval craft assuming they all attack at once, takes 6.5 minutes IRL to resupply and transport to respective vehicles and missile silos

Air Force of Malayan Singapura

Fighter Jets: 350

Tactical Airlift, Transport, Maritime Patrol Aircraft, Airborne early warning and control aircraftand Cargo/Transport craft: 400 (A single Airbus A380 is the Presidential Jet nicknamed "The Golden Garuda Eagle" and several more to pickup or send Politicians, Head of States and Powerful Corporate Names in Malayan Singapura)
Trainer Aircraft: 150

Helicopters: 200

UAV fleet: Enough to take down a fleet of 20 UAVs attacking all at once

Aircraft missiles, rockets and bombs (Non-nuclear): Enough to decimate an entire country the size of Sasten assuming all are strategically placed for maximum impact and they all explode at the same time.

Takes 10 minutes IRL to restock and transport to correct vehicles

The nation also has a gigantic fleet of Historic Air Force Vehicles spanning from since Airplanes were used for military combat. It is maintained and used only once a year during the Nation's National Day

Weapons of Mass Destruction of Malayan Singapura
Nuke Capability: Enough to obliterate the area of McMasterdonia (Assuming Anti-Nuke Countermeasures work)

Chemical Weapons: A top secret Poison hidden in nanoshells that can be triggered selectively by only the Presidential Computer

Laser Capability: Only used for Anti-Missile defense

I fail to understand how you have that many armored vehicles and naval vessels given any reasonable military size proportional to your population. Is everything in your nation this ridiculous?

EDIT: You seem to have straight-up ripped all of your armaments from RL as well. FN Herstal (FN MAG, Five-seveN) doesn't exist on Eras, nor does Heckler & Koch (MP5), Accuracy International (AWP), Chartered Industries of Singapore (SAR 21, Ultimax 100, CIS MG50) or Soltam (M-65/66 Mortar)

Ok Ok macsalterson, they are just a reference. I have to spend a day or two making up names and pictures for eras weapons, but basically that is what ther are going to look like, give or take some modification .

MacSalterson:
I fail to understand how you have that many armored vehicles and naval vessels given any reasonable military size proportional to your population. Is everything in your nation this ridiculous?

EDIT: You seem to have straight-up ripped all of your armaments from RL as well. FN Herstal (FN MAG, Five-seveN) doesn't exist on Eras, nor does Heckler & Koch (MP5), Accuracy International (AWP), Chartered Industries of Singapore (SAR 21, Ultimax 100, CIS MG50) or Soltam (M-65/66 Mortar)
Most of the armored vehicles are used only by the military troops assigned for protection as the terrain of my country is very contrasting (There is a snowy mountainous region, a desert region, forest region, seaside region, urban region and farmlands region)

We find them more cheaper, efficient and silent than tanks in terms of defence.

We only use tanks for invasion or attacking of foreign territory in war as damage of property does not matter asit is not my country's property. Besides at home, we make it up in quantity instead of damage. That being said, the attacking power of our tanks and armored vehicles are the same despite the differences in speed, damage and cooldown period before next salvo of fire

I don't think you actually managed to answer my question despite wasting 3 paragraphs. Lemme put it plainly. That is an inane amount of naval vessels and armored units given any reasonable military size for your nation. How on earth do you justify it?

MacSalterson:
I don't think you actually managed to answer my question despite wasting 3 paragraphs. Lemme put it plainly. That is an inane amount of naval vessels and armored units given any reasonable military size for your nation. How on earth do you justify it?
Armoured vehicles is a very broad topic, it could mean armoured cars, Attack vehicles or even troop transport.

As for my navy, a LOT of my country's GDP comes from trade, also with thousands of years of naval experience, the navy is essentially the most powerful part of the armed forces, protecting our trade money. The navy does regular patrols through the rivers and the singapuran coast against smugglers, Pirates and what not

Malayan Singapura:
MacSalterson:
Armoured vehicles is a very broad topic, it could mean armoured cars, Attack vehicles or even troop transport.

As for my navy, a LOT of my country's GDP comes from trade, also with thousands of years of naval experience, the navy is essentially the most powerful part of the armed forces, protecting our trade money. The navy does regular patrols through the rivers and the singapuran coast against smugglers, Pirates and what not
A lot of discrepancy on the Economy though i'd say.

Back