A New King, A New Kingdom, A New Beginning

Antonius Kaizuniviel

Archmæster of Obscure Topics
-
TNP Nation
Mintoria
Discord
@antoniuskaizuniviel2527
As the Crown Conflict starts to close, changes start to come all across Samaria. Prince Cedric, who to become later, awaits the motorcade that will take to the Church of Samaria for rehearsal. He is seen pacing, thinking about what he'll say about the changes later on.

Meanwhile, several invitations are being made to all the other world leaders, as they hope this will usher in relations with the international stage.

*This invitation has been sent to: Goyanes in this nation's respective language.

d7ujnwF.png

OFFICIAL INVITE TO SAMARIA FROM THE HOUSE OF KIPPERNOOK

To the government of Goyanes, on behalf of our family, and the government, you are hereby invited to attend the coronation of Prince Cedric VI, as he will be crowned as the new King of Samaria. We ask that you please come in hopes that we may set forth the beginning of new relationship, and a new beginning. You have 3 days to come here before the start of the coronation at 12.00 PM CMMT (Central Meterran Mean Time). Let this be the start of a new beginning of relations between the two of us.

To the Government of Samaria:

We thank you for offering us such a gracious invitation to the coronation of your crown prince, however, the invitation was sent on fairly short notice, and as a result, His Imperial Majesty, Anthony I, will be not be attending due to other engagements during the allotted timeframe for the coronation ceremonies. The Right Honorable Jon Norberg, Prime Minister of Goyanes will also be unavailable, as he has to fulfill his duties as prime minister, especially in such a busy week in world affairs. We are sorry to reject your invitation, but there are other requirements for our leaders to attend to, and the national priorities of Goyanes come first in such situations.

Official Secretary for Correspondences of His Imperial Majesty,
Kris Hansson Foler

*This invitation has been sent to: Iraelia in this nation's respective language.

d7ujnwF.png

To the government of Irealia, on behalf of our family, and the government, you are hereby invited to attend the coronation of Prince Cedric VI, as he will be crowned as the new King of Samaria. We ask that you please come in hopes that we may set forth the beginning of new relationship, and a new beginning. You have 3 days to come here before the start of the coronation at 12.00 PM CMMT (Central Meterran Mean Time). Let this be the start of a new beginning of relations between the two of us.

*This invitation has been sent to: Xentherida in this nation's respective language.

d7ujnwF.png

To the government of Xentherida, on behalf of our family, and the government, you are hereby invited to attend the coronation of Prince Cedric VI, as he will be crowned as the new King of Samaria. We ask that you please come in hopes that we may set forth the beginning of new relationship, and a new beginning. You have 3 days to come here before the start of the coronation at 12.00 PM CMMT (Central Meterran Mean Time). Let this be the start of a new beginning of relations between the two of us.

Cimmerien:
*This invitation has been sent to: Iraelia in this nation's respective language.

d7ujnwF.png

To the government of Irealia, on behalf of our family, and the government, you are hereby invited to attend the coronation of Prince Cedric VI, as he will be crowned as the new King of Samaria. We ask that you please come in hopes that we may set forth the beginning of new relationship, and a new beginning. You have 3 days to come here before the start of the coronation at 12.00 PM CMMT (Central Meterran Mean Time). Let this be the start of a new beginning of relations between the two of us.
To the Government of Samaria:

I, on behalf of the government, gladly accept the invitation to attend the coronation of Prince Cedric VI. In wake of the Crown Conflict, we feel it incredibly important to establish relations with the new government to ensure such an event never again occurs. Sadly, I have commitments I currently must fulfill in our legislature and executive government, so we will be sending President Avrohom Kadish and Saraf bat Yohad, the new Iraelian Ambassador to Samaria. We look forward to the event.

Signed,
RFm9cB8.png

Prime Minister of Iraelia

*This invitation is on a global scale from this point forward and have been sent in the languages of their respective nations. Goyanes, Iraelia, and Xentherida aren't included, as their invitations were sent out individually.

d7ujnwF.png

To the rest of the community, on behalf of our family, and the government, you are hereby invited to attend the coronation of Prince Cedric VI, as he will be crowned as the new King of Samaria. We ask that you please come in hopes that we may set forth the beginning of new relationship, and a new beginning. You have 3 days to come here before the start of the coronation at 12.00 PM CMMT (Central Meterran Mean Time). Let this be the start of a new beginning of relations between the two of us.

On behalf of the Malayan Singapuran Government, I gladly accept this invitation to this coronation. In the wake the Crown crisis, I would like to try and build new ties with the current Samarian government to avoid such a horrendous power struggle to resurge again. The President will be coming along with Prime Minister Jayson and a possible Samarian Ambassador named Andrew Zuckerburg. As it is a Singapuran custom of diplomacy, we offer the soon-to-be crowned king an orchid hybrid with the colours of the Samarian Royal crest as a gift. It is nicknamed the Samarian Crest Orchid.

The Grand Federation graciously accepts the invitation from Samaria to attend the coronation of Cedric VI. With a new ruler and government, we feel that they have the ability to undo the mistakes of their predecessors, especially now that the Crown Conflict has finally concluded. With the attendance of Daniella Hellqvist, our Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, we hope this event will lead to strong ties being forged between our two nations, bonding our nations in peace and democracy. Daniella and the newly-delegated Xentheridan Head Ambassador to Samaria, Oscar Carlsson, along with two members of security will be attending the event; unfortunately, however, our King and Acting Prime Minister are both currently unavailable as they continue to attend to the upcoming election in August.

Yours faithfully,
Xentheridan Minister of Foreign Affairs
Christopher Waters.

(The response is in Mercanti)
The Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne politely declines the invitation from Samaria to attend the coronation of Cedric VI. Your reputation precedes you, and although we are willing to cooperate with and trust your new government; we would like to see how they handle themselves at an international event first.

Your's Truly,
Andrennian Minister of Foreign Affairs

(The response is in Skandan.)
The Republic of Skanda graciously accepts the invitation from Samaria to attend the coronatin of Cedric VI. Our great nation is attempting to be more apparent on the world stage, and is trying to show other nations that we can be a trustworthy and steadfast ally should they want us to be. Our President herself, Misaka Tawanoa, will attend the coronation, of course with a security detail of 4 bodyguards. I, Yuki Iwata, the Skandan Secretary of Foreign Affairs, will also be attending. We will also be sending the translator, as although we can speak Mercanti, it can be rather difficult. The nation of Skandan thanks you, and appreciates the invite.

Warmest Regards,

The Republic of Mouxordia graciously accepts Samaria and the House of Kippernook's invitation to His Royal Highness Prince Cedric VI's coronation. In the wake of the Crown Crisis, Mouxordia looks forward to long and extended peace on the continent of Meterra and internationally. I will humbly attend the coronation and bear witness to this prestigious and historic moment for Samaria. A small number of four Executive Guardsmen will accompany me, in addition to one aide and one translator. With your permission, we would like to sail Republic of Mouxordia Ship (RoMS) Tvr?ava (KšV?-450), which will transport myself and my entourage to Samaria. Shortly after the coronation, the Tvr?ava will fire a 21-gun salute using blanks, in honor and celebration of His Royal Highness' coronation. If not, then I will travel via plane to Samaria. The Republic of Mouxordia thanks you, and appreciates the invitation, regardless of your decision.

Signed,
Andrej Milotova Gogovi?
President of Mouxordia

31 July 2017
07:01

A day has passed since the invitations were sent out globally to nations who were invited to the coronation.

Meanwhile, Prince Cedric was speaking with his Chamberlain about the preparations for the big, and the rehearsal.

"Your Highness, I believe that the rehearsal will do just fine, to prepare you for the coronation tomorrow".

"Good. Was there anything else we need to discuss?"

"Yes, the prime minister should be arriving back in about an hour from now after the peace talks with Cogoria and the Merilian League".

"Uhh... Yes, good".

"Is something the matter, sir?"

"No. Let's get started".

On behalf of the Merilian League and the Captains Regent, my colleague and I would be honored to attend the coronation of Prince Cedric. With the conclusion of the Crown Conflict being overseen by Senhora Coelho, all of us here in the Council of Regents are curious to see how the soon to be king handles diplomatic relations and makes amends for past transgressions of the previous government. As such, myself and Lucia Cordeiro, the Regent of Intelligence Affairs, shall be attending and accompanied by a team of six security personnel.

Warmest regards,
Aaron Morais
Regent of Diplomatic Affairs
Council of Regents, Merilian League

Letter from Claidie Dorsett to Prince Cedric VI:
ZBjgwjR.png

To Prince Cedric VI, heir apparent to the throne of Samaria,

Remembering that the war in Cogoria was escalated by the Samarian government under the command of your father, Miles III,

Noting how that conflict lured President Kayus Emmanuel of Scallendovia into committing his forces to the war for the potential of military glory,

Seeing as the said conflict caused undue hardship for nearly 75 thousand Scallendovians who saw no recourse but to flee to my Principality for shelter, causing strain upon my nation's resources which was only resolved with the assistance of the Merilian League,

I, Claidie, 17th Princess of Sil Dorsett, reject your invitation to witness your coronation. No official from my government will attend.

I demand that you and your government eschew military conflict altogether except in cases of self-defense and that a public notice to that effect is issued. Under no circumstances shall a Principality embassy or consulate be established in Samaria unless my demand is met.

KifCOE9.png

The Empire of Xagill graciously accepts the invitation attend the coronation of Cedric VI. With important events currently happening in Xagill, unfortunately, the Prime Minister and Emperor cannot attend the coronation. In our places, the minister of Foreign Affairs, Autumn Hunt and Alex of House Curio will be attending in our place. Furthermore, there will be 10 royal guardsmen accompanying us as well. In wake of the Crown Conflict, we are curious to see how the new King performs in the world. We wish that the coronation does go well.

- Regent James de Curio
- Prime Minster Tom

[RETCONNED]

08:12
Dinsmark International Airport

Meanwhile, William Staedtler, the Prime Minister (now renamed Minister-President because of the changes in government) has returned from his trip to the Merilian League after signing the peace treaty with Cogoria and the League, ending the Crown Conflict at last. He starts heading for his residence at 1620 Robinson Street, when he receives a call telling him to head to his office in order to learn of the changes happening in the unsettled government.

Coronation Day

1 Aug 2017
08:10

Today is the day.

As excitement continues to grow, the government starts making changes, even going so far as to reinstate many of the old titles of government used before the previous government took over in February of the last year.

Cedric is eating along with his three children and his wife, who is only here because she is the Queen-Consort. She could have left him, as she is only his spouse and can divorce. But as the Queen (and as told by her mother), she can't as she would supposedly bring shame to the House of Kippernook, and herself.

To: the nation of Samaria

We must inform you that both Premier Vokle and Minister Trenton, of the FA Bureau are not available to attend the coronation. However, our Vice Premier, Mr. Perrot and a few select Ministers will be coming to Samaria for the coronation.

With luck on your new monarch,
The Cremeish FAB~

31 JULY, 2017 // 1300Z // SAMARIAN WESTERN COAST

There came a knock at the door, which caused Andrej to look up from the book he was reading.

"Enter," he said, a bit cheery.

The door slid slightly open and a graying man stepped into the stateroom, removing his combination cover. "Mister President," Captain Lucijan Bogdanovi? began, tucking his cover beneath an arm and standing straight, "We will be arriving in Samaria in 40 minutes and moored within an hour."

"Splendid, Captain, thank you," Andrej said, dog-earing the page in his book and stowing in within a drawer, "May I join you on the bridge?"

"Of course, Mister President," the Captain said, a little surprised at the notion that Mouxordia's leader would want anything to do with the bridge of a warship.

"Don't be so surprised, Captain," Andrej chuckled as he shrugged on his suit jacket, "I used to be a Navy-man, myself. Just call it nostalgia, eh?" He clapped the man on the shoulder, before gesturing for the Captain to lead the way.

Bogdanovi? chuckled, donning his cover as he opened the door to the President's Stateroom and proceeded down the passageway. It was a short distance from his stateroom to the bridge, but Andrej took in the atmosphere of the modern cruiser nonetheless. The second of her class, RoMS Uporište ("Stronghold") bore incredible capability, not only in firepower, but also technology. The very industry that drove Mouxordia helped to shape the very fundamentals of seamanship for the small coastal nation. Significantly more automated than her predecessors, the Tvr?ava-class Guided-Missile Cruiser (Fortress-class) was efficiency, power, and elegance all wrapped in one seaborne package. The smell of barely-used lubricant and oil still permeated the passageways of the ship. It invigorated Andrej, and he couldn't help the smile that it brought to his face. He was a man born to the sea, the metal deckplates and hum of machinery feeling more at home to him than land ever did or will.

Unfortunately, such technology and expertise required a lot of time to integrate and build, so there were only two Tvr?ava-class cruisers. The Tvr?ava herself - lead of the class, and currently in-transit to Necerirria with a task force of 20 other ships - and the Uporište, on which Andrej currently transited.

"Captain on the bridge," the Officer of the Deck (OOD) chimed calmly as their skipper - Captain Bogdanovi? - stepped through the doorway. Andrej followed, only three or so steps behind. The OOD gaped for a half-second before resorting to his training once more. "President on the bridge!" the Lieutenant declared, much more authoritatively. A couple of watchstanders tensed at their stations, surprised or intimidated by Andrej's presence, he didn't know, but continued on with their duties. He so desperately wanted to chat amicably with the sailors; to talk of things they both knew plenty about: how awful the galley's food was, how amazing the ports were, and how incredibly dumb some of their shipmates could be. Andrej knew that the aspect of his life he so desired to let loose had to be pushed aside. It would be a massive disruption of good order and discipline, borderline heresy in naval tradition. He was their Commander-in-Chief now, not some Able Seaman or Junior Officer of days long since passed. So he kept his mouth shut, and allowed the bridge team to work in hushed efficiency.

The President instead diverted his attention out the bridge's windows. Land was clearly visible, which was obviously Samaria, but other vessels of the small presidential entourage were in the foreground arranged in a formation around the Uporište. He stepped out onto the starboard bridge wing, immediately buffeted by the warm wind. The watch on wing was too engrossed in his binocular observations to notice his presence.

"Anything to report, Petty Officer?" Andrej called, loud enough to be heard above the wind.

The young man pulled the binos away from his face to look at the source of the unfamiliar voice. His eyes widened a fraction, but a grin from Andrej caused a grin to sprint across the young man's own face.

"Nothing to report, sir - all conditions normal," the watchstander called back.

"Excellent," Andrej chuckled, then pointed at the BLUFOR vessels in accompaniment to their own, "Who's who?"

The Petty Officer grinned, sidling alongside the President to better explain and more accurately point. "Leading is the Štit - she's got the best subsurface sensors," he explained, "Second is the Ugarak, then the Ikonoklast, Istrijebiti, and Premjeravanje trailing abaft."

Andrej nodded as he spoke, waiting for the watchstander to finish. "Excellent work, Petty Officer," he said with a grin, "Keep an eye on those personal watercraft - don't let them get too close."

The Petty Officer laughed, "Aye aye, Mister President."

Andrej left the man to his duties and stepped back into the bridge, where he was met with another OOD 'president on the bridge', but Andrej paid no mind as he joined the Navigator and Captain Bogdanovi? at the charts, which were displaying a detailed topographical map of the Samarian port city of Scarborough - where the task force would be mooring.

The Captain pointed at the pier they would soon be moored to, "We'll be tied at this pier, Mister President."

"Very well, Captain," Andrej said with a smile, "Make sure she's dressed nice - wearing her Sunday best."

Captain Bogdanovi? merely chuckled, "Aye aye, sir."

01 AUGUST, 2017 // 0615Z // DINSMARK, SAMARIA

Andrej rolled his neck as he sat at the edge of his bed. The Samarians were nice enough to allow him to stay in a secured hotel, due to the lack of a Mouxordian embassy. Idly, he reminded himself to parlay with the Samarian government and establish one here. Despite the luxurious furnishing, it wasn't his bed, so the crick that found itself in his neck the following morning was not surprising. He'd have to get it together, though, for the ceremony. With one last stretch of his legs, the President stood and headed toward the bathroom.

Saraf bat Yohad sat in his hotel room idly. He anxiously fiddled with his thumbs as he saw the clock tick away. He had arrived in Samaria a month ago, making it a point to learn as much about the nation as possible. After all, this was his first assignment and he wanted to ensure his future as a diplomat. He had meticulously planned everything about Kadish's arrival. The airport, the departure, the arrival, EVERYTHING! Now all that was left to wait. Watching this clock tick away. When the time had come to leave, he went for the airport.

He arrived at the airport 2 hours early. Be prepared for anything, he told himself. And so he waited once again, sitting in front of a ticking clock, anticipating the arrival of Iraelia's Head of State. He dosed off, sleeping until one of his own aids shook him awake.

"Sir, the President is here," he said, while shaking the ambassador awake. Yohad jolted awake and looked out the window to see the President's plane land. He walked out onto the runway as the President descended, wearing his trademark smile. He walked towards the ambassador, gave him a shake and hug, and looked him in the eye.

"How's your stay been treating you, Mr. Yohad," the President asked.

"Well, sir, well," Yohad replied.

"Good! I am most excited for this event," he stated.

"As do I. Come, we have a cab waiting," the ambassador said. And so they hopped into the cab and rode off to the coronation.

To: The Samarian Government

Due to sudden drastic events, Cremeden will be unable to attend. Sorry for any inconvenince.
~John Trenton, Cremeish MoFA

Coronation Day

1 Aug 2017
10:57

About an hour until the coronation starts. The new Parliament waits in participation as at least more than 300 people will be attending, not to mention several world leaders that have been invited. Cedric and Lavinia were about to leave when he tried to talk to her, to which she ignore him.

"I need to speak with you."

"......."

"Please, I have something to say"

"Unless it's an apology, I won't hear it."

"Wait, Lavi-"

He continued until they were told that it was time to go to the Church of Samaria in preparation for the coronation.

Meanwhile, back at the MP's residence, Staedtler begins to go outside to his motorcade, not before he is told that he will be expected to meet with the world leaders that are here.

01 AUGUST, 2017 // 1052Z // DINSMARK, SAMARIA

Andrej fiddled with the vest of his suit once more as the armored SUV weaves through the streets of Dinsmark to take him to the royal palace. It was a little tight, but it would be better when he was standing and milling about with the other dignitaries at the coronation. Anja Kom?enovi?, his personal aide, tapped away at her tablet, doing what Andrej assumed was checking and double-checking that all of the appropriate dealings were in place.

"We'll be arriving shortly, Mister President," Anja said, glancing up from her tablet. She frowned a bit and leaned forward, adjusting the Mouxordian flag pin on his lapel, "It's crooked, sir, let me fix that."

Andrej huffed, but allowed his aide to work her magic. "Thank you, Anja," he said with a smile as she sat back to make sure the pin was even, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Not a problem, Mister President," she returned as the SUV came to a soft stop. A Executive Guardsman opened the door and Andrej slid out of the all-black vehicle and onto the walkway. The man was momentarily stunned. He sat at the foot of some pretty amazing architecture. The amazing and illustrious Dinsmark Church of Samaria. Andrej - and most of Mouxordia - wasn't very religious but had a few churches of different sects of religions. But their small steeples compared not to the gargantuan parapets and sweeping curves of the arches of the Church of Samaria. The man couldn't help but impressed, despite his agnosticism. He quickly gathered his wits - and his jaw from the ground - then proceeded with the man who was a part of his personal guard with Anja in tow.

The small entourage cleared the gradual steps and made their way indoors into the glamorous hall, where there were many, many people milling about and in polite quiet conversation with one another. Andrej recognized a few of the more notable Members of the Samarian Parliament, and greeted them in their language. Thankfully, most spoke Mercanti, and they were able to use that as a lingua franca.

Coronation Day

1 Aug 2017
11:59

Cderic and Lavinia await the festivities to begin as the crowd in the Church is here in anticipation of the crowning of a new king.

Then, the Archbishop checks for the signal indicating that it's time.
Then the royal fanfare plays along with the anthem.

After this, the Archbishop begins to makes his announcement.

Citizens, we have come here to witness the crowning of a new monarch, and the start of a new kingdom, a new beginning.

He then proceeds to approach the couple as he makes Cedric takes this oath.

"Cedric Edward Alexander Kippernook IV, Prince of Caledonia, do you promise to uphold the laws of the land?"

"I do."

"Do you promise to defend the Church of Samaria and preserve the faith??"

"I do."

"Finally, do you promise to remain the sovereign and serve your people for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

The Archbishop then proceed to anoint the couple with chrism, before they're invested in regalia and crowned, thus confirming Cedric to be the new King and Lavinia the Queen-Consort. The subjects began to pay homage to them before Cedric made this statement.

"My subjects and fellow visitors from elsewhere, this nation has suffered from corruption for too long, it has become even worse with the mistakes that we have made in the Crown Conflict. Never again will this happen. I shall make that we shall restore the nation that we once were, and restore the trust that we've lost. I will make sure of this and serve you."

He ends his statement before the closing procession.

Coronation Day, after the ceremony

1 Aug 2017

After the closing procession, the royal family heads to the royal palace, which is weirdly in a hexagonal shape for the banquet that is to take place.

Since no one has cared to post here (I didn't expect you to, but it would've appreciated), I will move on with making the changes in Samaria official. This means I'll be doing this solo from this point forward, though I will still leave it open (I have no idea why I'd leave it open)

Friday, 10 August 2017

A few day after the coronation, everything's was the same as before. The past 6 months Samaria was involved in the war had only damaged their reputation in the international stage. With several nations seeing them as an aggressive nation state, Prime Minister William Staedtler sits in his office at his official residence, thinking about what his father David had gotten the nation into.

Memory, February 2017

"We are now in a dangerous, perilous time. Today, this nation will fix the disaster that is Cogoria. We shall not tolerate the existence of chaos anywhere in the North Pacific region and we must show that this is where we stand. The Kingdom of Cimmerien, under the hands of His Majesty, the King, shall now declare a declaration of war against the nation of Cogoria for the sake of the termination of the Cogorian state and if not to destroy, at least to assimilate Cogoria in order to secure our place in the world. We shall use everything in our power to eliminate Cogoria, so help us God".

"Why? Why did you do this? Do you see what you have bloody gotten us into?"

As he continued to think that announcement of Samaria intervening, his aide comes in to tell him something.

Aide:
"Mr. Minister, there is going to be a special session of Parliament in a few days from now."

Staedtler:
"If its about foreign relations, I will continue to work on it tomorrow."

Aide:
"No, its not that. This meeting involves the contents of the Constitution."

He never pay much attention to the nation's constitution as did his father, but seeing how the previous nationalistic government made changes to it the moment they took power on the 9th of January in the previous year, he thought that it might be a good idea to listen.

Staedtler:
"So, what do they plan on doing with it?"

Aide:
"That's what I came to tell you. His Majesty proposed that changes be made to the Constitution."

Staedtler
"So, he's keeping his word when he said that then?"

Aide:
"I believe so."

Staedtler:
"I see. I will speak with the King about it."

Aide:
"Sir, I don't think that you should."

Staedtler:
"Why not?"

Aide:
"Because his mind is made up. I think-"

Staedtler:
"You think what?!"

Aide:
"I think you should wait."

Staedtler:
"No"

Aide:
"But-"

Staedtler:
"I said no! What he's doing is a mistake. He shouldn't make such a proposals at the state."

Aide:
"But he is the-"

Staedtler:
"I don't care if he's the king. Times have changed, and we can't continue goofing around when the rest of the world sees us as evil. They see us as monsters, and I won't allow this to continue."

Aide:
"I see."

Staedtler:
"Now is there anything else you have for me?"

Aide:
"No... That's all."

Staedtler:
"Alright then. You're excused."

Aide:
"Yes Minister."

The aide walks out his office, trying to hide his forlorn look. Staedtler sits down, and puts his head down in frustration. He's frustrated at the divide that exists between the nation's legislature and royalty. This divide has existed for a long time, and has always been there throughout Samarian history, but the past year has seen the royal family take a more ceremonial role rather than having a small, but significant role in the government. Never in the history of this country has such a divide affected the nation dearly.

This is related to the post made in "Over The Hills And Back".
UPDATE
Finally, I'm done with this post.

Saturday, 11 August 2017
16:30

Staedtler, wit his advisors, and the new Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Sarah Corbyn and her second, Assistant Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Alan Post talk about how to mend relations in the international stage.

Staedtler:
"So, the king wants to know if relations with the rest of the planet can be restored, because he seem to set on carrying out this promise.

Corbyn:
"I believe that one way we should is if we send aid to nations in need. It will show that we are will to help out those in trouble , and may increase our chances of improving our reputation in the international stage."

Advisor 1:
I think this would be a bad idea. We have already caused enough tproposal ith the war without getting involved in world affairs. Besides, they hate us."

Corbyn:
"You don't know if they hate us or not. I believe at this is our chance to repair our reputation and relations with the other nations. In fact, the coronation we had-"

Advisor 1:
"Was just another way to repair our reputation. Mr. Minister, I advise against this proposal. We simply can't just do this without further angering the world community."

Corbyn:
"And how would you know?"

Advisor 1:
"Sir, the Princess of Sil Dorsett has placed a travel ban on us, Maloria has cut off our access to their oil, and everyone else is aware of what we did. By-"

Corbyn:
By sending aid, we help improve our chances Postepair relations with other nations, and help restore our reputation. Alan, don't you have anything to add to this?"

"I think that this may come under backfire."

Corbyn (irate):
"You were supposed to agree with this."

"I do, but just because we are doing a good thing doesn't guarantee foreign countries will trust us right away. Mr. Minister, I agree with the aid route, but we should proceed with caution, as the world community is still very wary of our nation, even after the war."

Advisor 1:
"And why would you make such a proposal?"

"Because we believe that this is the path we should go with foreign relations for the time being."

Staedtler:
"I see. We may be able to send aid right now."

Advisor 1:
"And where exactly are we going to send aid?"

Corbyn:
"There is a small nation that has came out of a civil war recently, and is undergoing reconstruction."

Staedtler:
"I have other matters to attend to. We will need to discuss this at a later date."

"Right sir. We'll leave you to your duties."

Back