-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
♫♪ "They see me postin', they waitin', and hopin' that they gon' catch me killin' monarchs..." ♫♪

The List of Dead Monarchs in 2020
Kill Count:

William V of LanorthNew!
Rajyappa IV of Pasalva
Sherwin of The Vestrugat

What's now become a tradition in TNP RP... a megathread dedicated to recording the deaths of the monarchs of Eras. Originally recorded to keep track of a potential story opportunity, it's now just a record since there's just so many of these Heads of State croaking for all the reasons. The OP will keep track of the current year's deaths, with a total kill count and a link to the story where each death occurred.

Your security forces, they do nothing! (FBI! Open up!)

Last edited:
Just curious- who are the five monarchs that have been killed this year? :P

The List of Dead Monarchs in 2017
Kill Count:​

Suhail of Kaandar New!
Sarah of The United Moeians
Peter II of The United Moeians
Arobol of Draconics
Mary II of Silloam
Alexander XXVIII of Xagill
Miles III of Cimmeria
Andrew of Northern Scovia
Grace II of Kanada
The Emperor of Selvaris

I'm keeping track of dead monarchs because I feel the number of them is getting absolutely ridiculous. However, the next player that wants to kill off their monarch, please send me a PM here or on Discord, or reply to this thread so I know who you are. I want to work out a story idea that'll make use of this insane number of deaths.

Your security forces, they do nothing!

Dear god, pin this and pin this fast. Do what must be done, Mod Team. Do not hesitate, show no mercy. Once more the dead kings will rule Eras RP. Then we shall have peace.

Can we make glorious additions?

High King Adomnán of Declann died this year.

No to the pin.

Pax, in your factbook, you marked Adomnán as dead in 2015. Doesn't count for this year.

Sil Dorsett:
No to the pin.

Pax, in your factbook, you marked Adomnán as dead in 2015. Doesn't count for this year.
Very thorough observation. I even forgot that!

Last edited:
Back