Mutiny and Uprisings

Kanada

TNPer
TNP Nation
Kanada
Discord
icebergspaz#1398
(Fort Sean, July 16th, 1926. 11 AM)

He brushed the hair out of his eyes and climbed atop the wooden box. The crowd raged below in a frenzy. The last few years had been hard. Economic collapses and the insane debt of the government had left riots and protests throughout the country. This young man stood and yelled for attention. The crowd quieted some as he spoke up, "Fellow Kanadians! We have gone through a hell to get here. Every time we stand up for our rights, we are shot back down by the royalists! I say enough!" The crowd yelled in agreement. "The Royal City Guard will be here any moment! Every time they come, we break and run. What should we really do? I say we should stand and fight against the beast!" More yelling came from the crowd, "I say we get our knifes and our guns and shoot every last one of them dead!"
The crowd roard in approvement. They ran into their stores and their houses and grabbed blades and firearms. Men in spiffy, grey uniforms marched through the streets. They wore spikes on the tops of their helmets and their shiny, black boots clicked as they marched. They reached the mob at city center and lowered their bayonetted guns. "Back! Back!" They'd yell. But this time, the Sundeonians didn't turn and run. Gunshots echoed out, much to the Royal City Guards' suprises. A few men fell, and before the soldiers could recover, some of the rioters charged forward with kitchen knives.
It was a bloodbath. The RCG tried to hold them back, but couldn't and fell back. The young man went with his new army. They chased them out of the city, and he walked up to the Sundeonian Royal Palace. He stood at the top of the steps.
"Great! You amazing men and women will lead this country to a greater future! We shall take the Calgary! We will show the king we are not pushovers! WE ARE KANADA!" Screams erupted out of the mass of people. This was the beginning of something bigger, and that young man would be in charge of it.

3337932528_c180781a37.jpg

porta-brandeburgo7.jpg

(Fort Sean, July 17th, 1926. 3:30 PM)

Serdan von Ebelan. The young man who seized the moment, and created his own army with just a few words. More Royalists were coming, he new that. He was no fool. He had a few days at most to create adequate defenses. He sat on the throne of where the Duke of Sundeon would sit, 120 years before. A table was in front of him, covered with a city map. A few pencil sketches later and he had drawn a few lines around the city.
"Here is where soldiers need to be placed." "That's only a few lines, though." "It's the best stragetical positions for an army of civilians."
He walked outside, where a mob of people milled around. He walked down the steps and the group quieted. "Some of you may be wondering why I suddenly seem in charge. I'm not above you, we are all equal here, and are all against the same enemy. The king want us all dead, equally dead. I'm guessing not many of you want to be dead, so we'll need to fight the coming storm. I need our strong, young men to step forward. We must protect our city from these rats. Come forward!" The crowd shifted, and some men, from early twenties to late thirties, moved forward. A few hundred. "Come on. I know there's more," Serdan yelled. About 50 more men stepped forward.
"That is fine, for now. I know it's scary, but we will live through fear if we want to succeed. Don't you all want to start eating three meals a day again?" A murmur went through the crowd, a few 'yes's and 'yeah's. "Then you must live through this constant fear to eventually prevail. More men came forward.
"All of you who have come forward, please follow me." He walked back in, along with the soon-to-be soldiers. Down a few halls, he stopped. "Here is the armory for the Palace Guards. Collect gear and weapons and go back outside." The men rushed forward like children, wanting to get a toy of their own. Some of them ended up with rifles and pistols, some ended up with nothing. "Those empty handed, go and loot a police station or two. If you want a long walk, you can go to the fortress near the city limits." Most nodded and they filed out, while the men with weapons stayed there.
"You're all not an army. Not even close. But you are what makes up an army. Angry men with guns, and I will forge you into an army. That is, if you can survive." Someone who looked like a teenager took a step forward, "Why should we be listening to you?" Serdan walked up to him, three inches taller, and stared down at him, "Because I was in the Royal Army. I know their tactics and weaknesses. Also, I wasn't a wimp, and took advantage of disorganization, and will make it organized." The teenager nodded. "But if you were in their ranks, why aren't you on their side?"
Serdan took a step back, "I was kicked out for assaulting my officer. Anyway, I need you all to follow me. I have a friend downtown, he'll whip you into shape."

(Royal Palace, Calgary, July 17th, 1926 4:46 PM)
A messanger burst into the door and nearly crashed into the table. "Your Majesty!" He said quickly to the King, "There are uprisings in Fort Sean!" The King laughed, "When is there not?" A few chuckles went around the table and the messanger frowned, "Sir... This isn't a joke. They've completely kicked our forces out of the city." "It's no problem! Send in the army, we can handle them. They don't know how to fight!"

(Fort Sean, July 26th, 1926, 10:05 AM)

Only 8 days after the initial battle, Ebelan had already set up his own city-state in Fort Sean. An army of 924 men were ready to fight, armed to the teeth and dressed in newly made uniforms, taken from the already fascist Andrenne. Serdan sat in his chair, looking at his desk. People were still wary about him, but he knew by the end they would have full devotion to him.
He studied the newly drawn battle maps of the recent raids. Multiple Sundeonian towns had been taken, with little resistance, and were stripped of resourses and manpower. All was taken back to Ft Sean, and all able bodied men began to train. Despite the King sending multiple desparate attempts to retake Fort Sean, it wasn't happening.
Serdan stood and stretched as a few men walked into the room. One was carrying a bundle of papers. "Sir, here's what you've been asking for." Serdan took the papers and layed them flat on his desk. He smiled and traced the pencil-made arrows across the wheat fields. He turned and looked at them, "These are perfect. We follow this plan with no screw ups and our victory is bascically guarenteed."
(Fort Sean, July 26th, 1926, 7:48 PM)
Anton was just finishing another bundle of wheat. The sun was beginning to go down and he had made good progress on his field. He was only 19, and his father was out of town, so he had taken the burden of work for the time he was gone.
As he walked back towards his small home, a man in a gray uniform with many medals clinking on his shirt pocket approached Anton and stopped him, before pulling out some papers, "You are Anton, correct?" Anton nodded, and the officer continued speaking, "You have been selected for the Royal Army to stop some small rebellions in the south. Please report to the nearest post office by noon tomorrow. If you don't go, you will face court martial," and before Anton could even speak, the man began walking to the next house.

Back