TNPer
TNP Nation
Kanada
Discord
icebergspaz#1398
sailboats-in-boston-0a5755ca.jpg
boston.jpg
4563-boston.jpg
[c]Calgary is a booming industrial city placed on the northern Kanadian coast, on a peninsula. As the capital, it is an important city. It is the largest Kanadian sea port and has an interesting history. With a population 8.6 million, it is by far the largest Kanadian city.[c]
Den-Haag-5.jpg
671746c4-bea5-4474-898b-0d2fa7c10d25_2014_thumbnailcontainer_skyline.jpg
APM_terminal.jpg
[c]Fort Sean is a blooming, cultural city in southern Kanada, placed on the lake between Kanada and Maloria. It being the historical capital of the Duchy of Sundeon, it has a long history and interesting culture. It has major trade influence over the lake with other Kanadian and Malorian ports. It has a population of 6.2 million, making it the 2nd largest Kanadian city.[c]
panorama-marienplatz-620.jpg
3-day-munich-to-frankfurt-tour-romantic-road-rothenburg-in-munich-115689.jpg
[c]Senneran is a large city in southern Kanada, nearby the lake that Fort Sean is on. With it being where Kanadians celebrate Oktoberfest, it takes in a lot of money from tourism. It has a history of always being what Calgary and Sundeon fought over, so the blood spilled there is remembered through many memorials. It has a population of 5.7 million, making it the 3rd largest city in Kanada.

imagegen.ashx
Kherachell Fortress, named after the architect, Wolfe Kherachell, is based half a mile south of the City of Calgary's official city limits. It is perched on a tall mountain, overlooking wide fields to the east and south, and mountains to the west. A river snakes around to bottom of the mountain, so that everything going over it to Calgary would be forced to cross the river, nearby the fortress. It was built in 1443, only a few years before the second bloodiest civil war in Kanadian history, in terms of population dead. Over the years, small expansions have been made, making new walls here and there. It had use while Fascist troops were defending Calgary from the Cogorians, during the Fascist Wars period. Today, it is a hotspot for tourism.

stcs.jpg
Fort Neuramburgh, named after the nearby town, was built in 1396. It was built above the town of Neuramburgh, nearby the Calgarian-Sundeonian border. It had large use throughout the many civil wars fought between Calgary and Sundeon, and currently sits on its volcanic crag looking down at the Sundeonian fields.

1.jpg
This is the residence of the Royal Family. Built in 1693, in order to replace the old Calgarian palace, this palace stands above a river running through Calgary.

Where the Parliament holds their meetings and votes. Part on right built in 1894, part on left built in 2005.

Kanadian Police Force (Kanadian Polizei Kranga)

27-12_2015-police-autriche.jpg

4767caac08a98d56cf1870615e5fe14c.jpg

SEK_SNAP_7.jpg

337ED94100000578-3555916-image-a-35_1461511858957.jpg

BMW-i3-Police-Cars-Austria-1-750x500.jpg

austria+police+car.jpg

Kanadian Ground Forces

39455b9c637210c525fd267a9ef82c71.jpg

finnish-army_1.jpg

015952953_40100.jpg

13617484.jpg

Kanadian Naval Force

3095675356.jpg

3b76e6a08b379da2d18335405a964df2.jpg

c39cd58519cb39162934e909cdbe861f

img_2457_51291247.jpg

1200px-thumbnail.jpg

b5b83546efed756335d7a43f291e670d.jpg

oge27cdqcmomyix5gswh.jpg

Missouri_Reagan_Era_600_Shp_Navy.jpg

1200px-SNS_Dedalo_%28R01%29_underway.jpg

Kanadian National Anthem

I am a Kanadian, know ye my colours?
the flag floats white and blue before me;
that for freedom's sake my fathers died,
to that, know it, hint my colours.
Never will I trembling quail,
as them will I dare.
|: Be it a rainy day, be it cheerful sunshine,
I am a Kanadian, want nothing to be but a Kanadian. :|

With affection and loyalty I approach the Throne,
from which gently a Father talks to me;
and as the Father is faithful to his son,
as will I be faithful with him and falter not.
the bonds of affection are firm.
Hail my Fatherland!
|: The Monarch's call penetrates my heart so deep:
I am a Kanadian, want nothing to be but a Kanadian.:|

Not every day may gleam with sunshine;
from time to time a cloud and shower nears.
So may never read anybody in my face,
that not all my wishes are satisfied.
Although near and far
quite many would like to change places with me;
|: Their happiness is deceit and their freedom is illusion:
I am a Kanadian, want nothing to be but a Kanadian.:|

And when the evil storm roars around me,
the night burns in lightning's blaze;
Even so, it has stormed worse in the world already,
and what didn't tremble was the Kanadian courage.
May rock and oak tree shatter,
I will not tremble.
|: May it storm, may it thunder, may lightning strike wildly:
I am a Kanadian, want nothing but be a Kanadian

Where love and faithfulness devote themselves to the Monarch in such way,
where Lord and People give each other the hand,
there has to prosper the People's true happiness,
there blooms and prospers the beautiful Fatherland.
And thus we swear anew;
Love and Loyalty to the Crown!
|: Firm be that bond! Yes, bravely join the bond :

And we, who on the West- and Northseashore,
were, standing as guard, hardened by wave and wind,
we, who are since Calgary by the band of blood
chained to Kanada's Throne and people,
we will not backwards look,
no, forward with confidence!
|: we call sound at all the world into :
really we're Kanadians, will be Kanadians!:|

The Kanada's star may shine over a large distance brightly,
the Kanada's hawk may fly ahead of the clouds,
the Kanadian standard fresher sassafras wreath,
of the Kanadian sword to the victories crush path.

And high on Kanada's Throne
in the lustre of Mangus's crown
|: rule us our Monarch, strong and mild,
and every Kanadian's chest to him one shield!:|

Royals/Politicians

Queen Grace:
Full Name: Grace Anna Severyn-Kanad III

Full Title: Her Highest Majesty, Lady of the Kanadian Armed Forces, Duchess of Calgary, High Lady of the Admiralty, the Queen of SAA Kanada

300px-LiliReinhart.jpg

Birthday: January 6th, 1993

Spouse: Marten Severyn

Issue: N/A

Duke Johann:
Full Name: Johann Goreph Kanad II

Full Title: The Great Duke of Calgary, Current Heir to the Kanadian Throne

54f3b246b149607d4841f9a51a70f157.jpg

Birthday: June 15th, 1996

Spouse: N/A

Issue: N/A

rvd106b-0016b-1.jpg

PM Johann:
Full Name: Johann Leonit

Full Title: Prime Minister

justin-trudeau-41.jpg

Birthday: August 2nd, 1974

Spouse: Sophie Leonit

Numbers 'n' stuff
Population: ~48,962,000
GDP per capita: 59,400
GDP: ~554 Bil
Budget: ~249 Bil

Military
Army: 38,000
Navy: 85,000
Air Force: 6,000
Other (Marines, Coast Guard, Etc.): 2,500

Kanadian-Made Army Equipment

Small Arms
c7.jpg

latest

medium-551.jpg

Vehicles
15-0151-nb2014-008-10.jpg

Irish_Scorpion_Tank.jpg

Artillery
m101.jpg

300px-81mmMORT_L16.png

m777-howitzer-m.jpg

Kanadian History Timeline (HEAVY WIP):

(Note: Some of this will be went over with others, for example, Andrennian funding of colonial roads.)

Discovery:
DISCOVERY
853 CE Summer: Andrennian Kalga Surguard comes to a green and mountainous land, he names it Kalganska, after himself. He lands and makes a settlement.
853 Fall: Andrennian Vikings come into conflict with Cogorian tribe on the south of the peninsula. 12 Andrennians and 25 Cogorians die.
853 Winter: Cogorian natives come back to the peninsula and attack the camp. 42 Andrennians and 55 Cogorians die.
854: City of Kalgary begins construction, simple camp is replaced with city center.
864: Small city boundaries are marked, buildings are completed.
868: Border of colony moves southward, taking up the rest of the Kalgary peninsula.
869: Kalga Surguard dies, leaving the colony in control of Magnus Kanad, Kalga's right hand man.
873: Kalga has expanded to the foothills of a nearby mountain range. It then has access to the dense forest there.
874: Colonists taste sweet sap from a tree. This is the first discovery of maple syrup in the Kanada region.
878: Horrible famine occurs. Two thirds of the population dies.
884: Kalgarian army attacks Cogorian encampment in the mountains. The deadliest conflict so far, with 94 Kalgarian deaths and 88 Cogorian deaths.
889: Group of settlers move south.
890: Settlers find lake, set up colony named Sundeon.
922: Kalgary becomes Duchy with Magnus Kanad III as duke.
946:Sundeon becomes a duchy and expands northward.
948: Settlers from Sundeon move eastward and form a duchy directly east of Sundeon, Goehna.
949: Magnus III dies. Magnus IV takes the throne of Kalgary.
952: Borders from Kalgary move south and Sundeon moves north. They meet and exchange trade.
958: Kalgarian merchant is killed, Sundeon is blamed and the first war in the Kanadian lands begin. The "First Kal-deon War" killed 119 people in total, not that much, but would spark a rivalry of the ages. The war ends later in the year with white peace.
960: As to get a tactical advantage on Sundeon, Kalgarian settlers move south, forming the Duchy of Senneran, with heavy Calgarian influence.
961: Duke Erik Foster of Sundeon dies, replaced by Erik II, his son.
962: Settlers from Sundeon move east and set up the duchy of Arrspi.
968: Sundeonians siege Senneran, beginning the "Second Kal-deon War"
970: White peace is achieved, 593 people were killed.

<Lots of more wars and new duchies, WIP>

Colonial Age:
COLONIAL AGE:
1684: Andrennian UKAG army lands on the coast of Kalgary, who just finished their second most costly war with Sundeon, 61,750 Calgarian deaths, 83,195 Sundeonian deaths. Weakened heavily, they still raise an army to fend their duchy.
1685: UKAG army takes Calgary, whose army collapses after a single battle.
1687: UKAG army takes Sundeon and Senneran.
1689: The UKAG army has taken the rest of Kanada. It is declared a Royal colony of Andrenne.
1694: Mass production of ships for the Andrennian navy begins, and armed flotillas often are leaving harbor for the homeland.
1718: With Andrennian funding, roads are improved across major-population centers.
1732: A disease (basically eras smallpox, idk) strikes Colonial Kanada, killing ~1.2 million of the 6 million Colonial Kanadians.
1736: Mass inoculation begins on the Kanadian populace. Threat of the disease shrinks.
1783: Unrest is rising in the Kanadian colonies. They wish for independence. The UKAG army puts down any attempt of riot, though.
1802 Fall: Sundeon and Senneran break free from the UKAG.
1803 Winter: Calgary and the rest of the colonies break free into Duchies. Andrenne doesn't fight it, hoping relations can remain friendly.

Unification and Reconstruction:
UNIFICATION AND RECONSTRUCTION ERA:
1811 Summer: A Sundeonian army marches on a Calgarian village. War breaks out, and Calgary is heavily outnumbered.
1811 Fall: Senneran is occupied by Sundeon and Calgary begins taking heavy losses. They become allies with the Malorian Empire. Calgary calls their ally, Esp, into the war.
1811 Winter: Cogoria joins the war after being attacked by Sundeon. Calgary asks for help from the Andrennians, who accept and send an army.
1812: Calgarians fend off an attack on the city of Calgary. Battles begin being won and Cogoria helps push into Sundeon. The Andrennians and Esps take some smaller duchies in the east from Sundeonian control.
1815: After being pushed back even more, Sundeon's capital, Fort Foster, is looted by their Malorian allies. Sundeon collapses and the Duke of Sundeon surrenders.
1816: Peace treaty is signed. Calgary annexes all Kanadian duchies, and they become the Constitutional Monarchy of Kanada, where the Duke of Calgary becomes King of Kanada, and a parliament is made. The Duke of Sundeon is executed by hanging, and his nephew becomes the honorary Duke of the Province of Sundeon.
Late 1816-1822: The Kanadian suppresses multiple uprisings and riots. Taxes are lowered in order to relax the Sundeonian region.
1821: The Duke of Calgary dies. He is replaced by his son, Walt Kanad VI.
1823: Reconstruction begins. Roads and other infrastructure are repaired, and the economy is refigured to include the new provinces.
1824: An actual alliance is made between Andrenne in 1824, after the split of the UKAG. In the same year, the quick alliance with Cogoria is broken on friendly terms.
1838: The Reconstruction Era comes to an official close. Kanada enters a stage of isolation and peace for the rest of the century.

20th Century:
THE NEW CENTURY:
1917: The Provocation war begins. Ninhundland threatened Kanada in order for Andrenne to give into their demands. Andrenne and Kanada refused, and war sparked. Ninhundish troops entered Andrenne. They were stopped by the Andrennians, and the outdated Kanadian army arrived to help. They were given more updated Andrennian weapons, and trenches began being dug into the countryside.
1920: After heavy casualties on both sides, the Ninhundish crack first, and a peace deal is brokered. The heavy casualties and damaged Kanadian economy drive the nation into a soon chaos.
1921: Riots begin breaking out in Sundeon. The king dies, leaving the nation to his 16 year old son.
1922: Full scale revolution erupts across the nation, and the new King begins mobilises the army. The revolution is centered in Fort Sean, and the rebels are able to resist capture and push the Kanadians away.
1924: The King is captured and the nation capitulates. Serdan takes control of the country, installing a fascist regime. The King is brutally killed, and his brother, the new heir, goes into hiding.
1925: Large reforms and repairs begin across the nation.
<WIP>

Back