GP International 2017

Vixen

TNPer
UTaEYvw.jpg

Welcome to GP International.

GP International is an annual motorsports event hosted by Vixen Motorsports that invites groups from all over Eras to compete in a series of races. GP International is a point-based tournament, meaning the person with the most points wins.

Points are earned based on your position at the end of a race. The higher your finish position, the more points you earn.

Each group will consist of two drivers, who will have to work together to get the highest number of points.

The tournament consists of eight races, one race each Saturday for eight weeks. At the end of the final race, a grand total of points will determine each group's final standings.

Locations

Track list will be announced Friday.

Statistics

Standings
Vixen: 0pts
VA: 0pts
Turgstaller: 0pts
Coweta: 0pts
Huirtsein: 0pts
Taponier: 0pts
Zonouzerri: 0pts
Blitzkrieg: 0pts
Haryani: 0pts
Letoire: 0pts
Savell: 0pts
Hayuma: 0pts
Le Crémeux: 0pts
La Alta Rapideco: 0pts
Quicksilver: 0pts
Goldmotör: 0pts

Group 1
-Vixen Motorsports [Equestrian Commonwealth]
-Drivers: Michael Todd, Kaitlynn West

Group 2
-Værkringe Automobiler Slk. [Goyanes]
-Drivers: Hans Muller, Erik Sønnermann

Group 3
-Turgstaller Racing [Gotmark]
-Drivers: Bengt Peterson, Karl Borgudd

Group 4
-Coweta Motorsport GT [Sil Dorsett]
-Drivers: Harmonie Herissida, Dimitri Rouanet

Group 5
-Huirtsein Motorsports [Xagill]
-Drivers: Kiunt Partington, Jnes Dunlop

Group 6
-Taponier Racing [Lancerian Empire]
-Drivers: Jacques Pontaillac, Bernadette Renaudin

Group 7
-Zonouzerri Motorsports [Kaschovia]
-Drivers: Aleksander Bashenikha, Jorge Vilsanuevi

Group 8
-Blitzkrieg Racers [Kannex]
-Drivers: Rachel Arabella, Anna Tschän

Group 9
-Haryani Motorsports [Syrixia]
-Drivers: Aamir Kumar, Ajay Chamandani

Group 10
-Letoire Racing [Esroniet]
-Drivers: François Aguillard, Charles Brunet

Group 11
-Savell Racing Team [Andrenne]
-Drivers: Andrew Vellsa, Elias Nirvankjelld

Group 12
-Hayuma Racing [Skanda]
-Drivers: Keiji Makasuko, Masaka Nakamura

Group 13
-Le Crémeux Motorsports [Crémeden]
-Drivers: Nikolas Trotsky, Miles Sanchez

Group 14
-La Alta Rapideco [Demescia]
-Drivers: Viletro Zibel, Niko "Serg" Seguun

Group 15
-Quicksilver Razor [Suntoniata]
-Drivers: Nick Seaz, Shifton Melo

-Group 16
-Goldmotör [Ninhundland]
-Drivers: Gunter Achlahm, Severn Rüges

Races will be in the following format:
-A scorinator is used to determine positions, times, and events. DNFs are possible.
-All vehicles will have the same chance at winning or DNF'ing, unless an RP reason is given to lower your chances.
-Based on the results given by the scorinator, I will write out a race recap, detailing important moments in the race, as well as what happened to those who DNF.

Point rewards by position:
1st - 10pts
2nd - 8pts
3rd - 5pts
4th - 3pts
5th - 2pts
6th and beyond - 1pt
LAST - 0pts
DNF - 0pts

Name of group: Værkringe Automobiler Slk. (VA)

Nationality: Goyanean

Drivers: Hans Muller, Erik Sønnermann

Photo of GP Car (Imgur): http://imgur.com/gallery/b3XRO

The Asturenn Kjorespør is the longest racing circuits in Goyanes, and among the largest in the world. It presents a wide array of twists, turns, and challenges for the driver. The location has been the spot where Goyanean automakers have chosen to test their models at high speeds for the last 88 years.
NurburgringNordschleife.jpg

Name of group: Turgstaller Racing

Nationality: Gotmarkish

Drivers: Bengt Peterson and Karl Borgudd

Photo of GP Car (Imgur): http://imgur.com/a/H6bCe
Gotmark would like to submit the following track for consideration as a location for a race:
Set amongst the forests of Spøl and less than 50 miles from the capital of Gotmark, Eksjö Kjorespør is Gotmark's best known and most loved race circuit. This 7 kilometer circuit presents a challenge to even the most skilled drivers, all in some of the most stunning scenary for any racetrack around the world.

Name of group: Coweta Motorsport-HPE Caceres Grand Touring Team
(shortened name: Coweta Motorsport GT)

Nationality: Sil Dorsett

Drivers: Harmonie Herissida, Dimitri Rouanet

Photo of GP Car (Imgur): https://imgur.com/a/kX5n7

Track Submission: Chassion Motorsports Park

Just outside the city limits, Chassion Motorsports Park is a counter-clockwise running 4.53-kilometer purpose-built facility featuring 24 turns, including a hairpin at turn 2, and a tight chicane at turns 22 and 23. Sector 2 (turns 9 through 16) is highly technical and test the driver's street racing skills, which are critical for some of the other tracks on the open wheel series calendar. While high downforce makes handling the corners easier, it must be balanced with the 1.1 kilometer straight that makes low drag and high-speed gearing just as important.

pwWZwX5.png

Name of group: Taponier Racing (Pronounced ta-pawn-yay)

Nationality: Lancerian

Drivers: Jacques Pontaillac and Bernadette Renaudin

Photo of GP Car (Imgur):
TdEPNDU.png

The red #93 is Pontaillac's car and the white #91 is Renaudin's car.

Track Submission: Circuit D'Elreaux
uEEjQma.png

EWsLlwx.jpg

Hq6zDmR.jpg

The picturesque town of Elreaux nestled amongst the foothills of the mountains in Hold Massena would be rather unassuming if it weren't for the nationally infamous racetrack nearby. There lies Circuit D'Elreaux, the most famous and challenging race course in the Lancerian Empire. The track features a variety of different tight corners that unforgivingly reveals the skill of those who drive it. The back half features a series of gentler curves that challenges drivers to pick the best lines. The course as a whole features some notable elevation changes as well that add yet another layer for drivers to consider.

There's no doubt that the finest racing in the Lancerian Empire happens at the Circuit D'Elreaux.

Name of group: Blitzkrieg Racers

Nationality: Kannexan

Drivers: Rachel Arabella & Anna Tschän

Photo of GP Car (Imgur):
Dragon458vs12C_10.jpg

Coweta Motorsport GT, Huirtsein Motorsports, Taponier Racing, Zonouzerri Motorsports, and Blitzkrieg Racers have been accepted, and all track submissions noted.

Le Crémeux Motorsports, please select a GT-Style car. Then you will be accepted.

Name of group: Haryani Motorsports

Nationality: Syrixian

Drivers: Aamir Kumar, Ajay Chamandani

Photo of GP Car (Imgur): http://i.imgur.com/yMeXiNQ.jpg

GUPTA RACE TERRACE

Built in the 1990s and modelled after a set of two rice terraces, the Gupta Race Terrace, or Gupta Daudchaat in Syrixian. The Race Terrace is not only the longest race course in the Empire and one of the world's longest, but it is also the most challenging race course in the Empire and one of the most challenging in the world, winding through mountains, down and up two terraces, around a small lake, and even through a cliff tunnel. The track itself contains many turns, winding portions, elevation changes, and more. Only the bravest racers in the Empire would dare race on the Gupta Race Terrace. But what about racers from all over the world? Would they dare race the Terrace during the 2017 GP International?

0THbgDz.png

Name of group: Letoire Racing

Nationality: Esronian

Drivers: François Aguillard, Charles Brunet

Photo of GP Car (Imgur): http://i.imgur.com/ArLKrYS.jpg

(OOC Question: What's the timeline for this? How do the races work? Are they all on your end or is there some way we can influence the races with points or something?)

Yeah ! I AM WAITING. I wanna see a GT race to place the Indy 500 to shame !!! My people are crying in race fever. GT racing is in high demand in my All-Consuming economy !!! COME ON !!!

Also is it possible for my capital city to host this event ? I would gladly close all streets to make a circuit to circle around the city.

(OOC: Event was put on hold due to inactivity. I had too much stuff IRL going on at the time. I will still be hosting the event now that I'm back, and the next post will explain how the event will work on the technical side of things. Stay tuned)

Goldmotor [Ninhundland], your application is pending. Please submit a suitable vehicle.

All other groups have been accepted. The listings have been amended.

Briefing will begin once all applications are finalized.

Back