Hands Up - Signups and OOC thread

Xentherida

TNPer
-
-
I'm beginning the story arc of the NAU, and for the first RP there will be a bank robbery. For those interested in character RP in a bank robbery, sign up here.

Character Name:
Role (Select One): Hostage / Firearms Response Unit

For now, you will be unavailable to RP as a robber, unless (by Saturday) you request that you want to be a robber, then you will be permitted. Anyway, sign up, and come and RP!

Accepted. I'd advise hostages to RP as captive under the gangsters. Describe things like their fear, why they were there, etc.

Also, now that I've posted, Firearms Response Unit RP'ers are now ready for posting.

OOC Question: How many "gangsters" are in the primary room? Also, since it wasn't stated, I assume we as hostages all still have our possessions?

Zelgathon:
OOC Question: How many "gangsters" are in the primary room? Also, since it wasn't stated, I assume we as hostages all still have our possessions?
In the primary room there are 10 robbers: 16 in total, 6 joined Nadja and Fritjolf down at the vault.

Yes, you do all have your possessions, but if you make any sudden moves you're likely to get shot.

Character Name: Seth Kerel
Role (Select One): Hostage

Hope it doesn't matter I signed up a little late.

Back