Alliance of the Northern Unions - 1st Council Meeting

Goyanes

Worldbuilder
-
TNP Nation
Goyanes
Discord
goya#6469
As the usual daily morning with the Grand Emperor was happening, they noted that the situation with the Crown Conflict was not nearing a foreseeable end. They decided would be in the best interest of the ANU to discuss the Crown Conflict as a whole, and that a conference would be held in Gojannesstad. They quickly composed a letter to send.

Letter:

To the esteemed members of the ANU,

I honorably invite your leaders to a conference to discuss the ongoing series of events in the Crown Conflict at a conference in Gojannesstad. I expect the conference to begin Friday, allowing one day for the delegations to sightsee Gojannesstad beforehand. The conference will be held in one of the Tageskiele Palace conference rooms. Delegations and leaders will be allocated hotel rooms at the finest hotels in the city. We hope to see you in our fine city in the coming days.

Sincerely,

Grand Emperor Anthony

Prime Minister Jon Norberg

Foreign Affairs Minister Ken Lorge

This was the second short digital message sent out in a week. It was beginning to become obvious to everyone in the Imperial Court that time was of the essence. Elaborate statements weren't needed, the Emperor said. This war was changing dramatically practically every day, the Emperor said. And here Diwan Sahab was, writing another one of these messages.
From: Office of the Chief Imperial Advisor, Syrixian Empire
To: Foreign Ministries of the Member States of the Alliance of the Northern Unions
Subject: Gojannesstad Conference

The Crown Conflict has clearly gotten out of control. It is in the interest of both safety and sanity that I notify you all the Empire will be attending the Gojannesstad Conference, and we sincerely hope you all send delegations as well. Myself and HIH the Crown Prince will be attending on behalf of His Imperial Magnificence and his Empire.

-His Excellency, Diwan Sahab
Chief Advisor to the Emperor; President of the Grand Parishad

From the Office of the President
Honorable friend,

President Manuel Estafan has told us to notify you that he and the Minister of NWU Relations Gloria Rodriguez will attend the meeting in Goyanes. Mrs. Rodriguez will arrive two days before President Estafan does for a meeting with the Gojan Prime Minister. The President will arrive following the NWU meeting in Mitta, Andrenne. They are both looking forward to voicing their opinions regarding the Crown Conflict in Cogoria, especially regarding the recent aggression.

With best of wishes,
Nicolas Sanchez,
Advisor to the President.

Princess Claidie was becoming increasingly incensed over the increased hostilities near her borders and waters, compounding the frustration that resulted from Rep. Malorie Allen's and Minister Bowers's failure to convince Scallendovia to stop the war. When the letter from the Goyanes government arrived, she felt a little bit of relief as an excuse to escape from the nearby conflict and the opportunity to clear her mind presented itself. She didn't bother using the official letterhead and a formal response to note her acceptance of the invitation. A short and straightforward email would suffice, whether her peers thought poorly of it or not.

Claidie's Email:
To: Grand Emperor Anthony I of Goyanes; Jon Norberg; Ken Lorge
Cc: Ellison, Madeline E; Bettencourt, Alexander K; Diwan Sahab
Subject: ANU conference regarding Cogoria/Scallendovia

Not sure if you were aware, but I tried to talk Scallendovia out of the conflict. Sorry for not pulling that off.

Ms. Ellison and I will be at the conference to discuss the possibility of additional actions to stop this nonsense. I'll be on the next available flight out of Norvalle to Gojannesstad and hopefully should be there sometime Thursday. Ms. Ellison will likely arrive sooner since she'll be flying out of Syrixia.

Claidie Dorsett
Princess of Sil Dorsett

(Madeline, don't send Alice home. Bring her along with you.)

It has come to my attention that the Crown Conflict has escalated more than is necessary. Even now, I believe it is pertinent to discuss the events that have taken place, as well as actions that may be taken by the ANU. I will board the first jet that becomes available. I shall see you in a few days time.

Sincerely,
Luna
Equestrian Commonwealth

To: Goyanes
Subject: Crown Conflict

Emperor David Xavier Ignatius was notified the moment the letter came in. "My Honorable Friend Grand Emperor Anthony. I and one of my Ambassadors will attend the meeting at Gojannesstad. We believe that the Crown Conflict situation in Cogoria, has gone on for to long and with recent hostility and aggression believe that intervention is needed.

Emperor of Selvaris, David Xavier Ignatius

To : Goyanes
We believe that the Crown Conflict has led to much unnecessary death and destruction. As such King Judicael and Minister Bridge will be attending this meeting to discuss the events that have taken place. They shall immediately take leave to Gojannesstad.

High King Stokes saw what a mess this Crown Conflict was becoming and knew that if all members of the NWU did not become involved, the consequences would affect his people in the end. He told the Prime Minister that he would be in charge, as he was going to the meeting himself. This was not a time to send some namby-pamby Prime Minister, even if he was his cousin.

Back