Abbey for Justice!

Abbey

TNPer
Hi all!

I’m here to ask for your vote to return me to the office of justice! Nothing has really changed since I came to office so I’m asking on the basis of my experience with TNP law. I’m dedicated to being a good justice and to treating all cases fairly.

I don’t really have much to say, except that I’m open to questions and comments, and that I hope I’ll receive your vote.

Abbey

We worked on the court together as THO's and based on that I think you will be a fine Justice if elected.

I do have a question though. Since you also have other functions, such as administrator on Discord, do you see a risk that the combiation could be too much and result in low activity in one or more functions?

Mall:
Some would say that you are too pure for this game. How would you respond?

I would suggest that there is no such thing as too pure for this game.

Barbarossistan:
We worked on the court together as THO's and based on that I think you will be a fine Justice if elected.

I do have a question though. Since you also have other functions, such as administrator on Discord, do you see a risk that the combiation could be too much and result in low activity in one or more functions?

My administrative functions don't take up a huge amount of time, nor does being a justice most of the time. If for whatever reason my being a Justice put a strain on my time then other admins would pick up the slack until I returned to full activity. I don't forsee it being a problem.

Back