ABC for Attorney General

plembobria:
abc:
I want the citizens to have a say on the laws, codes, etc - I would set up a suggestion section on the forum where citizens could make suggestions to me on how I should improve the laws, codes, the AG's policies and such. No one else has suggested this and I think this would be a wonderful thing to do.
We do have such a thing. It is called the Regional Assembly.

At this point, abc, I don' think you're ready to run for AG, but I strongly admire that you have the confidence to run. The first position I ran for was AG. I was still a noob. I lost by a landslide.

That doesn't mean you should give up! Take some time to pour over our laws, and the legal decisions that help shape them. Spend more time in the executive staff. Eventually you will be a first-choice candidate for a lot of voters.

After a few cycles, I was eventually elected Justice.
I admire you Plembobria, you've done a lot to get where you are. I do think though, that I'll stay in the running and see what happens. I think my policies and my ideals might sway enough people for me to win.

Make sure to vote, every vote counts. If you want to vote, but would rather have others not know who you voted for, vote privately. Instructions on how to vote privately should have been provided in an email sent to you by the 'The Voting Booth'.

~ ABC

Although an official statement has not been released yet, based on my own individual counting of the results I find that Funkadelia has won the election for Attorney General and that there are not enough votes to reopen AG nominations. I thank everyone who voted for me for their support and hope to help TNP in other ways. I will be heeding to others advice to possibly become a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs because much of my campaign aligns with the things they do. Once again thank you and congratulations to Funkadelia.

Sincerely,
ABC

abc:
Although an official statement has not been released yet, based on my own individual counting of the results I find that Funkadelia has won the election for Attorney General and that there are not enough votes to reopen AG nominations. I thank everyone who voted for me for their support and hope to help TNP in other ways. I will be heeding to others advice to possibly become a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs because much of my campaign aligns with the things they do. Once again thank you and congratulations to Funkadelia.

Sincerely,
ABC
Those results may get voided, so it isn't over yet.

Mystery Player:
abc:

Sincerely,
ABC
Those results may get voided, so it isn't over yet.
Really? Even so, it seems that Funkadelia will win. I understand that. He has been here longer than me and does have more experience. I'd certainly like to win and get my policies up and running, but it seems that I won't this time.

The voting was closed early by court order. Even if the election isn't voided, voting isn't over yet.

I will not be running for AG as I want to put all my focus toward HA. I thank everyone for their support and hope to run sometime in the future.

For now,
ABC

Back