Results: January 2017 General Election

Results: January 2017 General Election

ec_seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this General Election and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct.

pubchart
pubchart

Candidates[c]Votes[c]Elected[c]Plembobria[c]46[c]Yes[c]Sasten[c]27[c]No[c]Yalkan[c]5[c]No[c]Hesskin Empire[c]0[c]No[c]Lord Emmanuel[c]1[c]No
Candidates[c]Votes[c]Elected[c]Tomb[c]64[c]Yes
Candidates[c]Votes[c]Elected[c]Pallaith[c]49[c]Yes[c]Kondratev[c]29[c]No[c]Aragnatim[c]1[c]No

A detailed breakdown of votes and results can be found in this spreadsheet.

The Delegate and Vice Delegate vote of Taiyochi were discounted for saying "Yas" on their RON vote.

The Delegate vote of OufessStan was discounted for voting for someone not a candidate in the election.

Mouxordia became a citizen after voting began so their vote was discounted.

Election Commissioners: Scorch, Abbey

Thank you, everyone. I will make my first public address as your Vice Delegate shortly. For the time being, thank you to everyone who voted for me, campaigned on my behalf, and provided me advice throughout my candidacy. Many doubted that we could make it (RON usually prevails in 1-man fields), but we won. Looking forward to a great term! :)

That was certainly an interesting election. I think there's a lot there that we can build on and I look forward to the upcoming term. Congratulations to my fellow winners, and a big thank you to our opponents, who made sure that the citizens of TNP had some good choices and got to consider alternative viewpoints. I am particularly proud of the turnout this time around, hoping we can keep it up. And of course, thank you to those who believed in me to run for this position and then to those who gave me your votes. I will endeavor to do my best for you.

Congratulations to all those who were elected. Let's have a great term! Happy New Year! :tnp:

Congratulations to Plembobria, Tomb and Pallaith. I wish you success in office.
I hope the candidates who didn't win don't get dispirited and will try again in four months. :)

Congratulations to all elected! I wish you all the best over the next four months and I hope all goes to plan!

Back