-
-
-
Category: Liberation
Target: Antalia
Proposed by: Aimdar-Goomdar
Onsite Topic

The World Assembly,

Acknowledging Imperialist Battalions' invasion of Antalia, a small but growing region;

Observing that the native Founder of Antalia, The Incorporated States of CyanX, has done nothing to protect the region;

Alarmed by the fact that the misinformed natives seem to be inadvertently supporting the Imperialist Battalions' occupation of their region unknowingly;

Fearing that Imperialist Battalions' occupation of Antalia may potentially lead to regional destruction;

Anticipating that without Security Council intervention, Antalia may become irreversibly refounded into Imperialist Battalions' control;

Hereby Liberates Antalia.

Co-Authored with The Empire of The Hidden Shadows.

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2017_01_14_liberate_antalia[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2017_01_14_liberate_antalia[/wavote]

Please vote For, Against, Abstain, or Present

The resolution to liberate Antalia would do nothing. The region has an active founder that seems content with the raider presence and there is no password. Liberations are only used to remove delegate-imposed passwords when the founder of the region ceases to exist.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs encourages a vote against this resolution.

Against. The natives seem to appreciate them, and the founder apparently isn't even trying to stop them. They seem happy the way they are. :P

The region has an active founder that seems content with the raider presence, the raiders haven't banned anyone from the region, and there is no password. A liberation at this stage is absolutely pointless.

Against

Look, ordinarily, where the natives' desires are unclear, there has been no consultation with them, and the proposal is utterly pointless due to there being a founder, I would doubt it's worth my time and abstain.

But, we probably need to discourage crap like this from coming to vote in the first place. Against.

(This is my opinion only. I am not an eligible voter.)

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back