Ultimate Spamwars 2017

Kasch:
Syrixia:
Team Name: IndieGirl Fan Club

Team Captain: Syrixia

What league is the captain currently in?: Novice League

Team Objective: As high as a team can go.

What matches are your team interested in?: All
Team application accepted.

I have an interest in joining your team, Syrixia, can I become a member?
ja

Forum Name: Brend0gs

Posts per Day: 1.2

Would you be interested in joining a team?: Sure

Haven't made any posts on here, however I'm pretty good at spamming, so I'd like to join in.

Forum Name: DaMurica

Posts per Day: 0 (haven't been motivated to chat, but I really like spamming, so I expect this to go up).

Would you be interested in joining a team?: OK, as long as there is an option to leave if I, for some reason, want to.

DaMurica:
Haven't made any posts on here, however I'm pretty good at spamming, so I'd like to join in.

Forum Name: DaMurica

Posts per Day: 0 (haven't been motivated to chat, but I really like spamming, so I expect this to go up).

Would you be interested in joining a team?: OK, as long as there is an option to leave if I, for some reason, want to.
accepted

DaMurica:
One question: where am I allowed 2 spam?
There's this wonderful place called the "Games and Arts" subforum. You can find many spam games in this wondrous land.
Just don't double-post in any threads, please :)

Forum Name: Sankami

Posts per Day: 9.8 (It's been dropping... lmao)

Would you be interested in joining a team?: Abso-flipping-lutely :)

Forum Name: Emyt

Posts per Day: 9

Would you be interested in joining a team?: Sure

I'm very new here, but this sounds like fun.

I was initially supposed to record the final January posts last night, but I was busy, so I am now recording all posts and adding them to the table. Any posts you make between now and 00:00 GMT will not be recorded as part of the tournament. I will announce soon the results for January.

THE RESULTS FOR THE JANUARY SPAMWAR ARE IN! TAKE A LOOK WHERE YOU PLACED IN THE LEAGUES! IF YOUR NAME ISN'T THERE, YOU DIDN'T MAKE 25 POSTS THIS MONTH.

d50QLzo.png

Thanks! A note that I will be significantly less active in the spam world this time around. Good luck spamming, everyone :)

RESULTS FOR FEBRUARY

Results_table_February.png

This is a massive change from last month, it is interesting to see how post rates drop hugely at this time of year.

I would spam more but im dealing with the stress of last year oh high school

Was surfing the forum out of boredom and just saw this.

The funny thing is, I don't even spam that much anymore. I guess I make a lot of posts without even trying! :P

Syrixia:
Was surfing the forum out of boredom and just saw this.

The funny thing is, I don't even spam that much anymore. I guess I make a lot of posts without even trying! :P
Exams, elections.....

I'll miss this month and count up from the start of May.

Back