OOC A New Disease

There is no risk of invasion from me, just don't want the disease getting across that border, too many large settlements in the north to risk it.

Esplandia:
Can I firebomb you all as a protective measure? No? Okay
Eh, firebomb is too weak in my opinion... I'd rather send Alesdir (the Elemental Lord of Fire) and Saoirse (the Elemental Lady of Water) to purge and cleanse all traces of the disease. Then again... there probably wouldn't be much left of SAA Canada if two beings of immense, immeasurable power (they are essentially embodiment's of fire and water) showed up in his nation...

(Note: Alesdir and Saoirse are two of the four Aos Si (Elemental Lords / Ladies) from my nation's religion and are considered real by Kaltians and Andalucians but some other nations view them as heresy.)

On a more serious note, I'll write up something in the next day or so and post in the IC thread... still need to determine how my nation's will respond to this crisis.

Iceberg, your nation's government is gonna have to do some really messed hp stuff like mass graves, rationing bottled water, special execution task force teams, and eventually, absolute anarchy.

Your signature shows my excitment of doing these.

Gotta do it for the factbook!
But really I know. It's gonna suck. That's why we need all the help we can get. The government has already closed schools and used the money for food and water. All public transport has been halted so that the government can have more money. We are completely clearing out Ft. Sean, then letting people back in after cleaning them off. Ft. Sean is the 2nd largest city so this should slow deaths and such. I'll make this a IC post soon.f

Nightsong:
Esplandia:
Can I firebomb you all as a protective measure? No? Okay
Eh, firebomb is too weak in my opinion... I'd rather send Alesdir (the Elemental Lord of Fire) and Saoirse (the Elemental Lady of Water) to purge and cleanse all traces of the disease. Then again... there probably wouldn't be much left of SAA Canada if two beings of immense, immeasurable power (they are essentially embodiment's of fire and water) showed up in his nation...

(Note: Alesdir and Saoirse are two of the four Aos Si (Elemental Lords / Ladies) from my nation's religion and are considered real by Kaltians and Andalucians but some other nations view them as heresy.)

On a more serious note, I'll write up something in the next day or so and post in the IC thread... still need to determine how my nation's will respond to this crisis.
Or by that logic I could just send in Prajapati who would handwavium the disease from the entire timeline as well as alter all creation to ensure it never redevelops. :P

Then again, just like if Kalti's gods entered, anyone who even so much as saw Prajapati in the mortal realm would be atomized by the sheer incomprehensible infinite glory that is Him. :fish:

This gave me a good idea for some terrorist biological warfare.

So the Neo-Aterkom union, as touched upon in my failed half-RP "Hijack" have an ultimate goal to take control of Xentherida and make it into their utopia, and make it the strongest nation (because patriotism/nationalism is rife in Xen). By doing this, they would try to isolate Xentherida, so they would target their greatest allies (and maybe the whole IAN). The main targets would be PU (and by extension, NWU), and Trillium.

I could RP the group infiltrating SAA Canada and taking victims, and exporting them all to the victim nations. If I'm elected to the Council, it could also be as punishment for the unity.

I do believe that it is an interesting idea to use the idea for biological warfare.

Btw sorry for being so inactive lately. Holidays and all that.

Back