Appointment Announcements

Ash

TNPer
As the duly elected Attorney General, I want to begin staffing the Office. Appointment announcements for Deputy Attorneys General will be made in this thread.

My first appointment for Deputy Attorney General is Goyanes, who recently ran a spirited campaign for Justice and has maintained a high level of activity in The North Pacific.

I would like to thank Ash for reaching out to me for this position. I humbly accept this position and will take the oath.

I appoint Darcania to become the next Deputy Attorney General. He has served our region well as an Election Commissioner and will bring new perspective to the Office of Attorney General.

I am appointing Sasten to work in the Criminal Division as Assistant Attorney General.

I am appointing Abbey Anumia as Assistant Attorney General in the Constitutional Division.

Edit: The Constitutional Division has been reorganized into the Legal Services Division.

I am happy to announce that Tomb, who has served our region as Delegate, Attorney General, and most recently Minister of Home Affairs, has agreed to join the Office of the Attorney General once more.

I am appointing Tomb as Deputy Attorney General with responsibilities in the Criminal Division. Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard indeed!

overcrowded-boat-in-new-york-BEWRGR.jpg

Abbey Anumia temporarily stepped down from serving in the AG's office in order to serve as a Temporary Hearing Officer. Having completed her duties as a THO, I am reappointing her as Deputy Attorney General.

Due to being appointed as an admin, I step down as Deputy AG in order to avoid an overload. It's been fun.

Abbey:
Due to being appointed as an admin, I step down as Deputy AG in order to avoid an overload. It's been fun.
Thanks for your help with the AG's office! :hello:

Ash, we need three more Deputies now to make up for this loss. Chop chop.

Back