New - Need a little help

(Solved)

Hey all, sorry for the cry for help, but I cant seem to troubleshoot how to get the Validation e-mail re-sent for my account. I get the error "This account does not need to be confirmed.
Error Code: 22004:2142228" but I still see "validation required" in my profile. Am I missing a step?

Its been years since I have been navigating forums, so I am a bit rusty at this.

Thank you in advance for any help,

Peter - Nation State "Marcus Gaius"

For future reference, the reason you couldn't validate over email, and the reason you were suddenly validated when you posted this topic, is because new accounts can only be validated by posting three times, then they're automatically made a member. Hope this clears up some confusion!

Also, welcome to TNP!

Darcania:
For future reference, the reason you couldn't validate over email, and the reason you were suddenly validated when you posted this topic, is because new accounts can only be validated by posting three times, then they're automatically made a member. Hope this clears up some confusion!

Also, welcome to TNP!
That would have been great info to know! I may have skimmed a few of the larger articles rather than read them through, so I may have missed it.

Marcus Gaius:
That would have been great info to know! I may have skimmed a few of the larger articles rather than read them through, so I may have missed it.
It's actually right at the top of the home page, in the News Box ("Validating accounts may post in the Docks to introduce themselves, and to apply for Residency, Citizenship, NPA, Executive Staff, and Foreign Envoy access. Posting three times will upgrade your account from Validating to full Forum Member.")

However, I myself didn't know about those two sentences in the News Box until about a month into my time here. >_>

Darcania:
Marcus Gaius:
It's actually right at the top of the home page, in the News Box ("Validating accounts may post in the Docks to introduce themselves, and to apply for Residency, Citizenship, NPA, Executive Staff, and Foreign Envoy access. Posting three times will upgrade your account from Validating to full Forum Member.")

However, I myself didn't know about those two sentences in the News Box until about a month into my time here. >_>
Doh! lol, I was too busy reading support and FAQ's to notice that :P

Back