-
-
-
-
Category: Condemnation
Nominee: The Invaders
Proposed by: Tentacle Kat
Onsite Topic

Description: Asserting that The Invaders is a very very bad region that raids very very good regions.

Noting that the Security has condemned very very bad regions that raid very very good regions in the past.

Understanding that the Security Council should continue to condemn very very bad regions that raid very very good regions.

Hereby Condemns The Invaders.

Please vote for, against, abstain, or present.

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2016_10_24_condemn_the_invaders[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2016_10_24_condemn_the_invaders[/wavote]

Once again, a proposal has been submitted that makes a mockery of the security Council. This sorry excuse for a resolution fails to conform to the very basic standards that define legitimate submissions in this body and trivializes the serious transgressions that have been committed by the target region. We also suspect based on the timeline of events leading up to this submission, as well as the lack of deference shown by failing to run this proposal by the nations who help with drafting most every resolution that ultimately ends up on the books, that there may be, as before, ulterior motives in getting this resolution passed. It is simply unworthy of our time and cannot be trusted to be fully legitimate.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote against the resolution.

I think the bunny is trying to tell me something...

I'm firmly against this nonsense as well.

This resolution makes me feel ashamed for endotarting and giving Tentacle Kat half the endorsements needed to propose this garbage.

Against

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back