Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Hi, everyone! :hello:

On June 29, 2015, what I consider to be mine, Nebula's, and Ceretis' joint magnum opus was first posted: The Future: War, Trade, and Exploration, an every-man-for-themselves roleplay set in 2215 where you would go forth from Eras, dubbed Eve by the RP's main players at the time, and colonize/explore all that you could. It was one of my favorite RPs, if not my favorite of all, and was a remarkable experience for me and the others who joined in on the fun.

The great mind that is Ceretis came up with the majority of the RP's resources, such as technology, weaponry, planet names, corporations, other formatting bits, and more, while I came up with and formulated the solar system's map as well as that of the expanded star system. Ceretis and I worked together, along with the other players, on how the planets' environments would be. Nebula was the mastermind behind the idea itself, and was the impetus for discussions that would lead to this amazing RP.

I recently came upon this RP, which sadly is no more but got to 9 pages, and thought to myself; What's out there, beyond Eras? Would we be able to do one of these RPs again? Could the community come together and solidify what lies beyond for the canon? These questions burned in my head until I got to the point where I had to make this thread. Sadly, the thread is closed, so I can't go into Edit Mode and copypaste the extensive guide Ceretis compiled that I had put into the OP, but I can try to piece it back together as best as possible.

Of course, I'm not suggesting we adopt the systems used in The Future: War, Trade, and Exploration. However, we should use them and other future RPs in more recent times to perhaps try to shape what's out there beyond our planet, and what is to come for the peoples of the beautiful planet so many nations and cultures call home.

My friends, shall we discuss?

TNP Mercury >> Tek
TNP Venus >> Erythro
TNP Planet >> Eve (TNP Planet)
[[Binary position 1]] >> Ao and Oa
Ocean Planet >> Eko
Tundra Planet >> Obscura
TNP Mars >> Irata
[[Binary position 2]] >> Ao and Oa

Asteroid Belt Rings: (Inner):
AB1 - >> Auxil
AB2 - >> Tibu

TNP Jupiter >> Tschai
TNP Saturn >> Consileen
TNP Uranus >> Xuen
Urano-neptune >> Uundar
TSP Neptune >> Fui

Asteroid Belt Ring(s): (Outer):
AB3 - >> Kesot
**Any other belts to be named by their occupiers

Dwarf planets names TBD; All probably coated in ice.
5sG3jaih.png
VKlY1Pfh.png
systemroutes.png
Yb9DYqt.png
VreqAzi.png
qIdly9W.png
uVN3HXr.png
FTL:

Casimir Negative Mass Drive - CNM
Mk.2 Casimir Negative Mass Drive - Mk2 CNM
All-Cue-B-Air - ACBA

Sublight:

Cannae Drive
Ion Thruster

Cronaal:
what's the point past furthering the rare future rp?
It heavily impacts the RP setting of our world as well as our nation's astronomical discoveries and studies; and we can reference it in our posts. Overall this topic will give us a whole new brand of interesting RP material.

Nebula:
Syrixia:
Hi, everyone! :hello:

On June 29, 2015, what I consider to be mine and Ceretis' joint magnum opus was first posted: The Future: War, Trade, and Exploration
IF YOU COULD NOT LEAVE ME OUT OF THE RP THAT WAS MY IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE

THAT WOULD BE NICE.

:evil:
I had a feeling something would come up at some point, as it was a while ago and I've a bad memory.

Added to the OP. Apologies. :hug:

Back