Parhe says Hi

Parhe

TNPer
Main Nation: Parhe
RL Country: Texas :)
Favourite Colour(s): Yellow, Orange, or a Dark Purple. Favorite combination is Yellow with Black.
Do you use IRC: I used to lurk in and disturb a number of NS channels on Esper.
Do you use Discord: I do now! But only for this region.
Political Ideology: Liberal, I guess. I am too stupid to have a concrete political ideology.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games: I thought I liked nation roleplays, but it turned out that I just enjoyed world building. Character roleplays are fun, too, but I haven't done one in a long time.

Hi :D

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome. Well, thank you, Yalkan, for the enthusiastic welcome and thank you. Darcania, for the simple welcome :P

By the way, do y'all have character RPs in this region or do y'all stick mostly to nations?

Parhe:
Thanks y'all for the warm welcome. Well, thank you, Yalkan, for the enthusiastic welcome and thank you. Darcania, for the simple welcome :P

By the way, do y'all have character RPs in this region or do y'all stick mostly to nations?
I don't RP, but I'm pretty sure Darc does.

Welcome to the region! I hope you continue activity on the forums!

Parhe:
Y'all are all so kind.

So, Lennart, you collect nations? How many do you have?
Less than two hundred right now, three hundred is my limit.

My main puppet region: Lennart. Although I've also used it as a zombie hospital for TNP, maybe we'll do it again this Halloween.

Lennart:
Parhe:
Y'all are all so kind.

So, Lennart, you collect nations? How many do you have?
Less than two hundred right now, three hundred is my limit.

My main puppet region: Lennart. Although I've also used it as a zombie hospital for TNP, maybe we'll do it again this Halloween.
Oh, wow, do you manually keep up with your puppets? I used to do that until I got up to ~500 puppets, and then I started having a hard time remembering their names. Now I just use a publicly available script someone else posted on the NS forums.

Without scripts I wouldn't even try, I couldn't be arsed lol Even though I love my puppets and I know their names and shit.

I might found or trade a few more, I'm not planning on going over a few hundreds though. But I must admit there's a special feeling about having a puppet region among the most "populated", I might give it a shot after Halloween.

Back