New Flag for Sadakoyama

Piscivore

TNPer
Opinions?

RaejzZW.png

Needs more tentacles...

On a more serious note, it's a simplified version of your current flag and is clean and to the point. If that's what you were going for, it works great.

It's a decent flag but I have two comments:

1. The red star with a golden frame gives off a communist theme; and we all know Sadakoyama isn't communist.

2. I really liked your old emblem. The complex tentacle-y emblem was highly indicative of Sadakhan culture, and, as well, was extremely beautiful.

Syrixia:

1. The red star with a golden frame gives off a communist theme; and we all know Sadakoyama isn't communist.

2. I really liked your old emblem. The complex tentacle-y emblem was highly indicative of Sadakhan culture, and, as well, was extremely beautiful.
1. Not communist, no, but we are pretty far left. For instance, American bank and pharm CEOs in SDKY would be set on fire and sold little paper cups of water at $100,000 a pop.

Besides, they don't own it. :)

2. Thank you, I appreciate that, very much.

It is a bit difficult to put on the side of an airplane, though. And SVG conversions look cartoony.

Unconventional, but classy.

You know I'm not a fan of colour grey, but other than that it looks distinctive and nice.

Piscivore:
Syrixia:

1. Not communist, no, but we are pretty far left. For instance, American bank and pharm CEOs in SDKY would be set on fire and sold little paper cups of water at $100,000 a pop.

Besides, they don't own it. :)

2. Thank you, I appreciate that, very much.

It is a bit difficult to put on the side of an airplane, though. And SVG conversions look cartoony.
I can totally see your emblem on an airplane. It would look amazing. If you're having trouble with it, you could send me the emblem with a transparent background and the airplane picture file, and I could do it.

Piscivore:
It is a bit difficult to put on the side of an airplane, though.
You can always design a roundel, different from your flag.

I use this thing>>
2qs52tt.png
as Avalon's roundel.

Based on this flag I did for Avalon, (a not so western looking flag), kind of copying the Sam Taegeuk, a Korean symbol.

214wgpg.png

Nice flag, but I would recommend keeping the star entirely within the circle. A little more boring, but looks a helluva lot better.

Back