Animated Flag Waving Smileys thread (2)

I 'm glad you like it. As I said, bright colours look better, don't know why so many people go for dark colours...

Lennart:
I 'm glad you like it. As I said, bright colours look better, don't know why so many people go for dark colours...
More dramatic? ;)
Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for your designs dude! I also got my new flag up, it would be awesome to see that one gif-ified.

VXWppcq.png

Yeraennus:
Thanks for your designs dude! I also got my new flag up, it would be awesome to see that one gif-ified.

VXWppcq.png
here you go, mate:

bwlm9.gif

Your flags are getting more and more elegant. Feel free to bring any new ideas you come up with.

brihimia:
Could I have one off the flag of Brihimia IV (in my mini-profile)? Thanks! :)
Do you mean this one?:

11u9oxz.gif

If that's right then I hope you like it, otherwise just let me know :)

ir_goyanes:
Could I please have one of my flag done, it is my profile picture.
:rum:
-Goyanes
111ks2v.gif

Cool? I must say I love your flag, bright and simple, it reminds me of the flag of Galicia (the Western European one, not the one in Eastern Europe), which is awesome!

primeboy1:
Can i get an animation of my flag, it should be on my ns nation

I hope this one is alright!:

fel8iu.gif

Awesome, they look amazing, thanks!

I'm not the biggest fan of the design on Kialga-Lourti's, but i agree with the bright and colorful part :P

Kialga:
Awesome, they look amazing, thanks!

I'm not the biggest fan of the design on Kialga-Lourti's, but i agree with the bright and colorful part :P
Well, the flag you use in Alexandria is more conventional, I like it more as a flag.

You're welcome!

Lennart:
No need to apologize, this is just a game and I wouldn't judge you for whatever nation you happen to RP.

This other flag is certainly gorgeous though! <3

29l1md5.gif
Thank you very much. I like this one more anyways. Has more vibrant coloring.

Back