Lennart

TNPer
qx47t1.gif
2chku3q.gif
11w514y.gif
6duxci.gif

Here we go... This thread again. Remember the old one?:

Lennart:
So I've been making this things for fun, the same reason why I do Factbooks and heraldry and flags and stuff. And as it happens with factbook codes, flags, Arms, etc. those things are not so much fun if you don't share them with people you love.

And I love you guys, even if I like to patronise you from time to time.

So feel free to request your Animated Flag-Waving Smiley gif, replying to this thread! You must only provide a JPG file (preferably), with your national flag (or whatever flag you want me to animate... keep it PG-13 ish, just in case lol). The default smiley face I will use is the same I've used above for my own smileys, although if you post some other smiley in gif format I might try to use it instead, but I can't promise it's going to work.

I will make them in strict order, first post first served!

It's been some time since that thread died and I noticed many of you guys have changed and/or rearranged your lovely national symbols, let me animate them and put them on a pole for you!

Also, did I mention you can use them in your factbooks?

v2z8l4.png

Is it possible you can make one of my new flag? It's on my NS page, non-rippled. ;)

Malphe:
Could you please do it for mine?

Considering how few pixels would make up the flag, I don't feel like I need to give you the full res version, so this should suffice.

https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/malphe__496755.png
here you go:

eva0sh.gif

Cronaal:
This looks fun, here is my new flag!

it's actually a Lannister flag but I re-purposed it :P

looks cool af tbh, and I don't even like GoT lol:

117rd3d.gif

Vantaria:
Oh my, what a lovely opportunity!
If you're interested, you can find it here: At this specific place called "Imgur"

Take your time and thanks in advance if you do it. :)

28rjg91.gif

Hope you like it!

edit:feel free to request more flags or different versions of your flags, guys!.

Cadmus:
I have so many flags I could choose, help me pick one do I think I should ask of you please! D:
hahah anything but the albatros picture your nation currently has as a flag!

Just kidding... Show me all those flags you can choose from and I'll help you pick one, or two... or three.

The motherflipping Delegate of TNP:
Thank you <3
You're welcome!

Lennart:
Cadmus:
I have so many flags I could choose, help me pick one do I think I should ask of you please! D:
hahah anything but the albatros picture your nation currently has as a flag!

Just kidding... Show me all those flags you can choose from and I'll help you pick one, or two... or three.
Are you SURE of that? :P

I have a bad hobby of constantly making flags for RP, you'd prepare for a flag bomb!

Ok, well I'd only bomb you with the ones I think are only relevant to current RP now these days. ;)

Cadmus:

I have a bad hobby of constantly making flags for RP, you'd prepare for a flag bomb!

Ok, well I'd only bomb you with the ones I think are only relevant to current RP now these days. ;)
hehe it's all right, I don't mind making a few of these, and there isn't a big queue either.

Kasch:

nmx7rq.gif

There you go, Kasch. Not your typical flag, so not your typical result, but still good looking.

Lennart:
Cadmus:

hehe it's all right, I don't mind making a few of these, and there isn't a big queue either.

Kasch:

nmx7rq.gif

There you go, Kasch. Not your typical flag, so not your typical result, but still good looking.
its yummy

I'd just like to know, how do you do these? Is there a software or website you use to animate them or do you make them from scratch?

There's a piece of software called "flagimation" I bought like... ages ago. I use that to turn any image into a waving flag, and then use a .gif merger to combine the smiley with the flag.

Cadmus:
If you need me to convert them to something more convenient let me know.

This one

And this one

And this other one

And maybe even this one
Well, here they are:

34pj05d.gif

29m651y.gif

2ahds9e.gif

dqpv75.gif

Aragnatim:
Could u do me? The easiest way to get my flag would probably be NS page (non-rippled)

lol yeah. Here you go:

25iwwux.gif

Yalkan:
I've always wondered where these all came from. Now I can feel special too! If you would be so kind!

here:

2n15axc.gif

But you ARE special. If somebody ever says you're not, do me a favour and punch their heads in. Tell them Lennart sent ya.

Well, guys, hope you like them. Go and use them in-game if you like to.

These are great! Thank you thank you! Now what exactly do I do with them? Where do I save them? Is it saved normally or? :P

I'll do them all, mates, only a bit later.

Cadmus:
These are great! Thank you thank you! Now what exactly do I do with them? Where do I save them? Is it saved normally or? :P
Yeah, right button "save as..." you know.

Kasch: your new flag is awesome sauce, even though you ripped the Finnish flag off lol. But I shouldn't complain after ripping the Welsh flag off myself :D

Yatzatz: I did that one. Not just the .gif, but also the design itself, based obviously on the TNP flag created by ThelDran and updated several times by Eluvatar and Gulliver, and other people I'm probably forgetting about.

About your flag... Well I like the colours, but just as Romaian said on the RMB, it's not a very conventional design as it violates flag conventions. That doesn't mean it's bad necessarily, one of my favourite flags this one :
2jb9j6w.gif
violates many rules, and I have always one with me because it's the flag of my people.

Lennart:
I'll do them all, mates, only a bit later.
About your flag... Well I like the colours, but just as Romaian said on the RMB, it's not a very conventional design as it violates flag conventions. That doesn't mean it's bad necessarily, one of my favourite flags this one :Posted Image violates many rules, and I have always one with me because it's the flag of my people.
When is "a bit later"? And nice flag!
I asked you about your personal opinion. What do you think of the flag?

Kasch:
2zy8pip.gif

Andrenne:
2i8c85t.gif

Yatzatz:
220ohx.gif

This is a bit later :D.

I do like your flag Yatz, it's especially nice to see it waving, 'cause of its bright colours.

I would recommend anyone to follow the rules of vexilology, and tincture rules. But at the end of the day is contrast and the overall composition what matters and yours looks simple and unique.

Lennart:
Kasch:
2zy8pip.gif

Andrenne:
2i8c85t.gif

Yatzatz:
220ohx.gif

This is a bit later :D.

I do like your flag Yatz, it's especially nice to see it waving, 'cause of its bright colours.

I would recommend anyone to follow the rules of vexilology, and tincture rules. But at the end of the day is contrast and the overall composition what matters and yours looks simple and unique.
Thanks. It does look really nice.
220ohx.gif
qx47t1.gif
GO YATZATZ AND AVALON!

Back