Map Claim Dumping Ground

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
Nierr:
Rule 5: Don't be a lemon.
lemon.jpg

Cronnal, I'm just going to step in and mention that the land claim you are asking for is a huge area that's bigger than any of the claims of the posters above you. Just something to think about as Nierr specifically asked for us to not claim large tracts of the map. I only bring this up since you say that this is one of two claims for your nation.

Kalti:
Cronnal, I'm just going to step in and mention that the land claim you are asking for is a huge area that's bigger than any of the claims of the posters above you. Just something to think about as Nierr specifically asked for us to not claim large tracts of the map. I only bring this up since you say that this is one of two claims for your nation.
I most likely expect a request to make this area smaller.
I'd like to try with as big a size I can get though.

Cronaal:
Kalti:
I know. I'm just being a cautious voice since on the old map that exact island housed five nations (including yours). Just realize it is not practical to ask for a nation claim that big (heck... my nation is a lot bigger than the claim I'm making but its a compromise between map practicality and RP reality)... Your claim would take up too much space on the map and not leave enough room for other nations.

Kalti:
Cronaal:
Kalti:
I know. I'm just being a cautious voice since on the old map that exact island housed five nations (including yours). Just realize it is not practical to ask for a nation claim that big (heck... my nation is a lot bigger than the claim I'm making but its a compromise between map practicality and RP reality)... Your claim would take up too much space on the map and not leave enough room for other nations.
Okay, thank you for the advice.
I'm simply going with realism though, 12 nations.

I just checked and I trespass the area of two nations, Adovion whom I don't remember seeing before and I trespass slightly into Norway XXVIII

What about mine?

I can't perfectly replicate it onto the new map; so could you have it redrawn on the new map? I trust Nierr is probably much better at replication than I am.

Also, for my islands, the "damn good reason" is, if you haven't noticed, Syrixia's islands are extremely crucial to the nation RP-wise and generally IC-wise. Read my factbook, or my RPs, etc etc. The nation of Syrixia is not Syrixia without its islands.

If you think this is my claim post, scroll up a bit. Just making sure.

Lord Lore, I've already compromised on the size. As to the number of islands I will see what I can do but that is my national map as written in my Factbook history and map sections and it would take quite a while to change them. Again, I will see what can be done.

@Syrixia, re-claim your area with the new map (as asked by both Nierr and Lord Lore).

Kalti:
Lord Lore, I've already compromised on the size. As to the number of islands I will see what I can do but that is my national map as written in my Factbook history and map sections and it would take quite a while to change them. Again, I will see what can be done.

@Syrixia, re-claim your area with the new map (as asked by both Nierr and Lord Lore).
I can't do that...I tried. Redrawing the islands perfectly would be near impossible.

Wait, I could try doing the mainland; if I did maybe NIERR could draw in the islands!

Anyone? Would that work?

Lord Lore:
Archegnum - Main territory provisionally accepted, Port Molash denied without approval from McMasterdonia and a "damn good reason"
Okaaaaay... :P

Fine, I have no good reason. Just fancied controlling two narrow straits. Extra tolls, you know.

That would be my only reason. Just buying up the land from someone and setting up a trade post, basically.

Syrixia:
A plane? I find that impossible and unrealistic.
So I figured, after taking a closer look at the posts. Unless that was a land reclamation project done by the nation itself.

I've made an alternative claim. Hope that one's more realistic!

That's actually an OK claim. Airella claimed that a while ago, let's just hope you don't go suddenly inactive and CTE like she did.

Since Bootsie's claim has been denied this will be my application claim.

Syrixia:
That's actually an OK claim. Airella claimed that a while ago, let's just hope you don't go suddenly inactive and CTE like she did.

Since Bootsie's claim has been denied this will be my application claim.
How long ago did Airella go inactive? I'll adjust my claim further if the nation returns and decides to contest the claim.

A very long time ago, before I was even on NS. Don't even bother lol, they're gone.

Cronaal:
8mJCZec.png

This is the claim for the rest of the IOUS Union, there is a small custom island on the TNP Mainland which I doubt will be added and the island on the left is half claimed for a future roleplay.
No Cronaal, there's me there!

Nessuno:
Cronaal:
8mJCZec.png

This is the claim for the rest of the IOUS Union, there is a small custom island on the TNP Mainland which I doubt will be added and the island on the left is half claimed for a future roleplay.
You were much further south, besides, the claim has been made smaller meaning there is now a moderate gap between Morheim and Mainland IOUS

Cronaal:
Nessuno:
Cronaal:
8mJCZec.png

You were much further south, besides, the claim has been made smaller meaning there is now a moderate gap between Morheim and Mainland IOUS
No no, you occupy half of my country.

I swear it was further south.
Oh well, I've seen part of the updated map and your claims been pasted of my claim, should be okay.

Cronaal:
Nessuno:
Cronaal:
8mJCZec.png

Dalies is still active and you claim his old claim. I think before proceeding we should have his opinion and if it does not come we can go from there.

I also recommend we continue this conversation in the map discussion thread.

dmb615:
If I could get this lovely hunk of land, that would be more than perfect :D

blQAo2W.png
I should note this was land owned by Dalies on the old map so this should get priority; Cronaal, I hope you're OK with losing a bit of the land you claimed on the mainland.

All responses to this post should be made in the discussion thread.

*Syrixia you are not a member of the Cartography team at present DO NOT act like you are. You have no authority to make ruling on any claims. The current territory of Cronaal on the most recent update is NOT in conflict with the claim made by Dalies.*

Nasania:
Note:Bustos can keep their portion of their land if they want: I colored it in to show my old borders.
I appreciate that. :hug: I am aware part of my claim does cover some land from other territories, I am willing to adapt accordingly if they really want the sections I overlapped. Just let me know and I'll redraw the borders accordingly.

Back