Adopt BOUZA!

TNP Nation
Demescia
BOUZA is a search engine designed and currently owned by Telogy Inc., an information technology company within my nation.

I'd be grateful if it became popular in some of ya'll's nations. BOUZA features different methods of searching for content using keywords, such as popularity based, relevance, and genuity. BOUZA had popularity in Demescia and will soon be in Guslantis!

What distinguishes BOUZA from the dozens of other search engines out there in TNP, like Coogle, or Aahoo, or NSN? Does BOUZA provide back-doors to the Demescian electronic intelligence agency?

Kannex:
What distinguishes BOUZA from the dozens of other search engines out there in TNP, like Coogle, or Aahoo, or NSN? Does BOUZA provide back-doors to the Demescian electronic intelligence agency?
All of those options use different methods of searching and keyword filtering (ex: "-mayonnaise" would make so that there are results that aren't relevant to mayonnaise) I assume. Demescia doesn't have an electronic intelligence agency, but that be a good idea.

Also those are some creative names.

In Sadakoyama we use our proprietary "Squiddy" search engine, as it is the only one able to access our servers, particularly our vast libraries of academic and scientific literature and research data.

Piscivore:
In Sadakoyama we use our proprietary "Squiddy" search engine, as it is the only one able to access our servers, particularly our vast libraries of academic and scientific literature and research data.
We use our own KStor and Coogle Scholar engines for that.

My nation's utilize a technology platform called AVA which is comprised of three search engines: Erevna, Meleti and Axia and a host of other software products. Chief among them are a secure wireless network for all national / military leaders for real time communication and transmission of info and secure direct access to the knowledge-bases (historical data, research info, academic papers, etc) of each nation and available for all citizens. While Merilians (citizens of the League) may use external search engines most are comfortable with what is available to them at home.

Nightsong:
My nation's utilize a technology platform called AVA which is comprised of three search engines: Erevna, Meleti and Axia and a host of other software products. Chief among them are a secure wireless network for all national / military leaders for real time communication and transmission of info and secure direct access to the knowledge-bases (historical data, research info, academic papers, etc) of each nation and available for all citizens. While Merilians (citizens of the League) may use external search engines most are comfortable with what is available to them at home.
Meh, minor recognition from the league is good enough

Cogoria utilises the state owned COG search engine. Foreign engines are blocked to help curb foreign electronic espionage.

Syrixia utilizes the Alef search engine, created by the company Alef; a.k.a Indian Supergoogle.

Cronaal:
cronaal doesnt really need a search engine for obvious reasons.
I visited Cronaal last summer and Coogle Maps really helped me to distinguish one pile of rubble from another.

Goyanes uses the gaoan.gy search engine. They also own Galactic, the most popular video sharing website in Goyanes.

The 2nd Republic of Bohseon would like to try out Bouza. Although our Information Technology is doing very well, we could use some improvements and alternate usage. The citizens will try it out for 20 days and report back how it went.
-Junwon Park, 2nd President of the 2nd Republic of Bohseon

Back