The Regime War

The Coalition Army waited outside BDA Base for a week. It's time to fight the second wave of the rebels.
"Hmmmm..... I think it's only a trap. They make our army concentrate here, leave the border unguarded!" said Pvt. Bazeng. "Who said we leave the borders unguarded?" Sgt. Chung answered. "Me...." Bazeng said. "Ohhhhh.... it's not the time for comedy!" scream Sgt. Chung. "Pvt. Ado, check the prisoners!" continue Chung. Pvt. Ado surprised when there is no prisoners. Pvt. Ado walk slowly to the ammunition room *BOOOOMMM* he steped on a mine. Evidently , the prisoners hiding behind the BDA Base where the vehicles stored.
"Stop don't move! Wait 'till our sign arrived! Sgt. Chung go to Bering with Pvt. Bazeng, meet M. General Rahman ASAP!" command Cpt. Jakelani. "Oooo kay! Zeng rene (Karangian language for "Zeng/Bazeng here!")!" Chung and Bazeng went to Bering.
Half of Coalition Army in Bering sent to help Cpt. Jakelani and Colonel Isdiman squad.
In short, the Canadian warships still can reach BDA Base. So the rebels can easily defeated. After that battle, Karangian peoples named that "Battle of Bering". The Canadian named it "Siege of Bering".

Side[c]Power[c]Casualties[c]Karang[c]10000 KNS (Karangian National Soldiers)
2500 KNP (Karangian National Polices)
22 vehicles (2 AW101s, 5 infantry trucks, 5 heli carriers and 10 Panzer Anoas)
1500 civilian soldiers(militia)[c]5500 KNS
1000 KNP
6 vehicles (1 AW101 and 5 infantry trucks)
600 militias
200 civilians[c]SAA Canada[c]5000 Soldiers (3000 paratroopers)
1 Recon Plane
5 Carrier Planes
2 warships[c]2700 soldiers (2000 paratroopers)
200 paratroopers missing
1 carrier plane destroyed[c]Monarchy Rebels[c]17500 militias
5 armored vehicles[c]16500 militias died
1000 arrested
5 armored vehicles destroyed

"We have lost over half of our ground force there." The general explains to the PM, who has his head in his hands. "I need your permission to send more paratroopers, sir!" The PM then sighs. "We need to have a different tactic. We may have won the Siege of Bering, but I'm still nervous about how many troops Lord Denis has in his borders. We are really close." The PM says to the general. "Then should we attack their border?" The general asks. "No... Not yet. Build up more paratroopers and soldiers. Also airdrop in our light tanks. They may be hard to transport, but we need armor support. How about... 3 tanks. Hold the attack until we have enough troops to win. But mostly... DO NOT LET THIS INFORMATION FALL INTO THE ENEMIES HANDS!"

The Governor of Karang Lor ordered to establish Bering village. SAA Canada also help them with SAA America too. But, Minister Tio want the Airfield built ASAP so Karang can defend its Northern border.

One month later.....
Many aircraft went and arrived to and from other countries. It looks like from SAA Canada and SAA America preparing their assault with Karang. Bering now has new facilities. But the Beringian's rice fields are "sacrificed". The Coalition just waiting not long than 1 week to assault the 15th Border Base, rebel's last stand in Karang. BDA is now full of machines, soldiers, barracks.
The Minister of Defense is suspicious with Karangian generals. "Why the rebel know that we sent supplies to Hermaes? Why the rebel can push our reinforcements? Why the rebel prisoners can escaped?" ask Tio to his secretary. "I don't know sir. I think they have advanced techs." answer secretary. "I think no. I think we are "sleeping with the enemy"!". Tio screamed. Then he asked Adam Saputra, Minister of Foreign Affairs to invite Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs and General Kenald to have meeting about the "traitor(s)".

SAA Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Jack Leone, and General Kenald gladly accept the invitation to the meeting.

-----------------------------------------------

The PM looks over a paper the general gave him before he left. He sniffled. The general suggested that they begin recruitment. They didn't have enough men. The PM decided to listen to the general. A draft will begin to recruit the Canadian people, 350 people a month. Starting slow.

Back