Staff Record Thread

Corporal Clegg:
Hello! I would like to be assigned to a region. Any one would be fine.

Thanks! :D

Mystery Player:
I would also like to be assigned to a region. Any region is fine. Thanks!

Brend0gs:
Hello, i Would also like to a region. Any one is fine.

Thanks!

For now we'll temporarily on hold while I wait to be fired we wait to find out who the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the next term is.

Nogori:
I wish to resign as Ambassador of the Commonwealth of Crowns
Noted. Thank you for your service.

As a note, Praetor and Ash, upon leaving the region, are no longer a part of my staff.

Sorry for the delay, but I have new region assignments with me.

Taijitu - Frozentophat
Lazarus - Corporal Clegg
The Commonwealth of Crowns - Mystery Player
The Order of the Sword - Icebergspaz

Brend0gs and Aragnatim, I'm currently looking over the list for assignments for y'all, but at this moment, you two do not have assignments. I will update you further when I get the chance.

To those assigned, please make your way over to your assigned region and post your letter of credence. As always, please follow Diplomatic Protocol. Thanks.

I hereby assign Brend0gs to TEP and Aragnatim to TWP to replace me as Ambassador.

I'll personally be heading our new embassy with Osiris. Thank you.

I am available for reassignment to any region as my role as an Ambassador to TEP just ended. Also, Guy I am on the Discord server.

I am resigning from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as I recently haven't been feeling up to it. Farewell to all.

If it's ok can I take over Commonwealth for Mystery? Can you please message me any links and information I'll need, Mystery?

Back