Staff Record Thread

Gatland:
Whenever the opportunity arises, I would like to become an ambassador to any region.
I'm going to give you Wintreath! Thanks! Make sure you read the Diplomatic Protocol before you register on their forums.

I don't see any ambassadors currently assigned to Taijitu or Spiritus. I'll gladly take on those assignments. They both have been allied with TNP for as long as I can remember.

Praetor:
Gatland:
Whenever the opportunity arises, I would like to become an ambassador to any region.
I'm going to give you Wintreath! Thanks! Make sure you read the Diplomatic Protocol before you register on their forums.
Thanks for the appointment

Ash:
I don't see any ambassadors currently assigned to Taijitu or Spiritus. I'll gladly take on those assignments. They both have been allied with TNP for as long as I can remember.
I'll assign you to Taijitu! Thanks! :tnp:

Praetor:
Ash:
I'll assign you to Taijitu! Thanks! :tnp:
Thank you for the appointment! I have presented my Letter of Credence here.

I have been waiting for three days for my account to be validated by an admin on Ainur's forum, so I decided to approach a random person I saw was active on their rmb. He told me this:
If I were in your position I don't think I'd bother. There's no activity on the forums apart from committed ambassadors providing their updates to a ghost town, there's no activity on the RMB apart from somebody rubbing salt in the wound every so often, and most of the former inhabitants have left for greener pastures.
When I check out the rmb and the forum, I get the same impression. So I propose to close our forum embassy with Ainur.

Sorry for coming late, am no more bearing Lord Dreyman.
My name is now Lord Emmanuel , so make that updated.
You can also assign me to any region but not a raider region

Thanks

Eyes that do not Lie:
I have been waiting for three days for my account to be validated by an admin on Ainur's forum, so I decided to approach a random person I saw was active on their rmb. He told me this:
If I were in your position I don't think I'd bother. There's no activity on the forums apart from committed ambassadors providing their updates to a ghost town, there's no activity on the RMB apart from somebody rubbing salt in the wound every so often, and most of the former inhabitants have left for greener pastures.
When I check out the rmb and the forum, I get the same impression. So I propose to close our forum embassy with Ainur.
Duly noted. I will ask plembobria about this. We have several more regions that haven't been that active... What I imagine happening is TNL being posted in their embassy followed later by a notice of closure of the embassy and if no activity picks up the embassy will be closed here. This is of course no guarantee of anything but I'll discuss it with the Senior Diplomats as well.

Kasch:
May I take Spiritus? Pleaaaaasee :P
Down boy. :P

I've just accepted some new individuals to the Ministry and am expecting them to want a region. I am keeping you in mind. :P
Lord Emmanuel:

Thanks
Any reason for not being willing to be assigned to a raider region?

I would be fine with being assigned to any region, whenever a Region is available. Thank You!

Praetor:
Lord Emmanuel:

Thanks
Any reason for not being willing to be assigned to a raider region?
No reason, but am not interested in them.

Soru:
I would be fine with being assigned to any region, whenever a Region is available. Thank You!
I'm going to assign you to the Kingdom of Alexandria.
Fip:
I'd like a new region.
I'm going to assign you to The Black Hawks.

Lord Emmanuel is assigned to Equilism.

Pallaith is assigned to Spiritus.

Praetor:
Soru:
Fip:
I'd like a new region.

Good, I love that kind of region.

Equilism has a discord chat.

Lord Emmanuel:
Praetor:
Soru:
Fip:
I'd like a new region.

Good, I love that kind of region.

Equilism has a discord chat.
I would hope so. I helped Isaris with the creation.

Parhe has been assigned to Lone Wolves United.

Lord Emmanuel:
Please try to get me another region, since I was unable to get in touch with Equilism.
What in particular was the issue you had? Maybe I can help you. After creating an account on their forum, you can find TNP's embassy here. This is where you will post your letter of credence, create your ambassador's office, and post The Northern Lights. I wouldn't worry about foreign masking until after completing those steps. If you have any questions about this process, please send me a PM or reply on this thread.

Ash:
Lord Emmanuel:
Please try to get me another region, since I was unable to get in touch with Equilism.
What in particular was the issue you had? Maybe I can help you. After creating an account on their forum, you can find TNP's embassy here. This is where you will post your letter of credence, create your ambassador's office, and post The Northern Lights. I wouldn't worry about foreign masking until after completing those steps. If you have any questions about this process, please send me a PM or reply on this thread.
I was unable to log into their forum.

As per his request, I am removing Lord Emmanuel from his ambassadorial post at Equilism. In his place, I am assigning Kondratev to Equilism.

Yalkan has requested to be removed as ambassador to Equinox. I am re-assigning Longcyber1 from Terrene to serve as ambassador to Equinox.

Thank you for volunteering! :tnp:

Praetor:
Eyes that do not Lie:
Duly noted. I will ask plembobria about this. We have several more regions that haven't been that active... What I imagine happening is TNL being posted in their embassy followed later by a notice of closure of the embassy and if no activity picks up the embassy will be closed here. This is of course no guarantee of anything but I'll discuss it with the Senior Diplomats as well.
Any updates on this?

Eyes that do not Lie:
Praetor:
Eyes that do not Lie:
Any updates on this?
Ainur updated in late July so we won't be closing their embassies just yet. That being said plembobria has approved the plan. I'm guessing you are unable to post in our embassy there?

Praetor:
Eyes that do not Lie:
Praetor:
Eyes that do not Lie:
Any updates on this?
Ainur updated in late July so we won't be closing their embassies just yet. That being said plembobria has approved the plan. I'm guessing you are unable to post in our embassy there?
Yep, I can't post there. My account is still "validating".

Cadmus:
I assume you'll add me to the list when my app is official. :P
Cadmus, you are being assigned to The Commonwealth of Crowns. Please present your credentials on their forum. And thank you for joining the team!

Eyes that do not Lie:

Lord Emmanuel:
Ash. You haven't get me any region yet?

I ask for your patience as the wheels of diplomacy turn. We are processing applications and requests in the order that they are received. Some of these assignments require Praetor to consult with the Delegate and Senior Diplomats, as is necessary when discussing the opening and closing of embassies. Thank you for being patient and for your enthusiasm! :)

Ash:
Eyes that do not Lie:

Lord Emmanuel:
Ash. You haven't get me any region yet?

I ask for your patience as the wheels of diplomacy turn. We are processing applications and requests in the order that they are received. Some of these assignments require Praetor to consult with the Delegate and Senior Diplomats, as is necessary when discussing the opening and closing of embassies. Thank you for being patient and for your enthusiasm! :)

I meant that I can't post in our embassy in Ainur's forum. This is something for their administrators, not Praetor :)

Ash:
Cadmus:
I assume you'll add me to the list when my app is official. :P
Cadmus, you are being assigned to The Commonwealth of Crowns. Please present your credentials on their forum. And thank you for joining the team!
Got it! Thanks Ash darling! :tb2:

Back