[Complete]At Vote:[SC] Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks

Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks
A resolution to strike down Delegate-imposed barriers to free entry in a region.
Category: Liberation
Nominee (region): The Place that has No Big Banks
Proposed by: Yodle

Description: Description: RECOGNIZING the short, yet eventful, existence of The Place that has No Big Banks thus far.

OBSERVING the occupation and continued conflict of said region by the forces of HYDRA Command.

NOTING the intent of HYDRA Command to perform a permanent takeover, and eventual re-founding, of said region, as evidenced by the implementation of a secret password to the region.

BELIEVING that the forces of HYDRA Command have gone too far and are preventing the natives of said region from being able to enter and effectively participate in their home region.

DISHEARTENED by the efforts of the raider forces to create an unwarranted burden on the peaceful native populace.

HEREBY LIBERATES The Place that has No Big Banks by removing the password placed on the region and further banning the region from having such a password, in order to ensure the continued existence of a once peaceful region.

Please vote: For, Against, Abstain, or Present.

Against

Liberations are not Pezz and shouldn't be given out so freely. The region doesn't even really have any natives, at least from what I can tell before different forces started fighting for the region it had like 10 nations. There are more worthy battles to fight.

For.

I used to run a small founderless region and I've been invaded before, and seeing as how they have been occupied for three whole weeks now, I would probably make a liberation proposal too.

I'm reading this as 6-4 in favour.

I'll vote aye.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back