Stadium Name Suggestions

IndieGirl

TNPer
TNP Nation
IndieGirl
moce_seal.png

~ ~ ~
From the Ministry of Culture & Entertainment
A New Stadium Under Construction in The North Pacific!

[img=700,450]http://www.arabianbusiness.com/incoming/article599173.ece/BINARY/al_bayt_stadium.jpg[/img]​

The Ministry of Culture & Entertainment is pleased to announce that plans for a new regional stadium have been approved, and construction has begun on what we hope will become a truly shining star in The North Pacific's constellation of landmarks, and a gathering place for many, many future regional and worldwide sporting events.

As work is underway, we are turning to the community to submit stadium name proposals before we take the final name suggestions to an official vote. As you are pondering possible designations, we would especially appreciate your consideration in using this as an opportunity to perhaps honor present or past members of The North Pacific, who during their term(s) of service, or through their example, truly embodied a spirit of achievement and cooperation.

1. Grand Northern Stadium (GNS)
2. Regional Sports Center (TRSC)
3. North Pacific Sports Stadium (NPSS)
4. The Northern Crystal (TNC)

My personal favourite is The Northern Crystal.

I'm just wondering what 4 guests would be reading this.
I support The Crystal of the North as the name for the stadium, pretty decent name, courtesy of Kasch.

Malphe:
I'm just wondering what 4 guests would be reading this.
I support The Crystal of the North as the name for the stadium, pretty decent name, courtesy of Kasch.
Thanks, Malphe.

I like Crystal of the North, but I think it should be simplified - Crystal Stadium / Crystal Arena - or something of the sort.

Although, as put by IG, commemorating a previous delegate or otherwise important figure is also important to think about.

I would look to more experienced North Pacifians to see who would be most fitting for the honor of naming this stadium; personally I (and Kasch, I'm sure) don't know as well what people made the largest impacts on TNP as a whole.

After seeing FTH's recommendation, I have decided to change my suggestion to:

The Northern Crystal

I would like to commence voting on stadium name suggestions at 10:00 a.m. MST, Tuesday, July 5th. Please make sure your submissions are entered before that time, if you would like them included for consideration.

I humbly submit the following:

• The StaDDium
  • Blackshear Games Centre
  • The Sportspark at Sydia Square
  • Flemingovia Field
  • Ananke Arena & Memorial Gardens

the Tina Arena? the Complimentary Finger Bowl? Goh Wynne Ground? the Hip-Hip Hippodrome? Yuusoh Square?

The Northern Crystal is a great name for the stadium. I also recommend Northern OLympic GYmnasium NOLGY. (Gymnasium was the place where the ancient greek athletes would train for the Olympics)

mcmasterdonia:
Lennart Stadium
Awww thanks :3

Anyway,

I do like Esplandia's idea: Polaris Stadium. And... If we go for TNPer names: I think Silly Stadium, Democatic Arena or Flemingovian Fields sound cool as well.

hugs and kisses everyone :)

In all seriousness, I support Polaris Stadium. If we name it after someone, even a revered old-timer, the possibility always remains that they will do something shameful and the stadium will need to be renamed. Polaris Stadium is both apt and drama-free. Forever.

hablo un poco español. Aprendo en la escuela. Es muy difícil, pero me gusta.
I love the way spanish sounds. It's really hard for me to learn, because I'm English. :cry: :lol:

Cool, we could have a Spanish thread somewhere lol, only don't know how many people would actually try and get in it.

But the Spanish names don't sound so cool to me for a Stadium, because I use them everyday for less cool things.

One thing I like is the word "Arena", sounds like Russel Crow is going to kick some arses in it. So for me it's either "Polaris Stadium" or "Polaris Arena".

Lennart:
Cool, we could have a Spanish thread somewhere lol, only don't know how many people would actually try and get in it.

But the Spanish names don't sound so cool to me for a Stadium, because I use them everyday for less cool things.

One thing I like is the word "Arena", sounds like Russel Crow is going to kick some arses in it. So for me it's either "Polaris Stadium" or "Polaris Arena".
Yeah sure, make that! :D Are you from Spain or latin america?

Back