Kannex w/ Chopsticks

Kannex

TNPer
So I'm rebooting Kannex to be more like a Swiss-style (multicultural) empire, with both Mandarin and German speakers.

Here is the history.

I haven't really thought of much else, like the contemporary gov structure or officials, but basically Kannex will be more culturally conservative.

For someone who's actually been to Switzerland, "Swiss-style" and "empire" seem quite odd when used to describe each other; though I do get what you're saying. What I have more trouble understanding is the mixture of German and Mandarin Chinese in a geographically limited empire. I know this is NationStates and we get to mix things together that would never ordinarily bear any relation, but it just seems like such an odd ad random mixture to chose. I suspect some intriguing lore is in order?

Sasten:
For someone who's actually been to Switzerland, "Swiss-style" and "empire" seem quite odd when used to describe each other; though I do get what you're saying. What I have more trouble understanding is the mixture of German and Mandarin Chinese in a geographically limited empire. I know this is NationStates and we get to mix things together that would never ordinarily bear any relation, but it just seems like such an odd ad random mixture to chose. I suspect some intriguing lore is in order?
Yeah, I getchu, not the best choice of words. I meant Swiss-style in that the multiculturalism is more organic -- always existed, instead of added through immigration or conquest. As for geographically limited... is not my choice. :lol:

Back