Mental Wanderings

Abbey

TNPer
Erro all,

This is a blog I originally started a year and a half ago. It was attacked and hacked to high heavens and completely destroyed (all old posts were either buried on my dropbox or found on waybackmachine etc). I've spent the last few days restoring and improving it and I have a blog which I am proud of. I talk about my mental health issues, physical problems and will begin to talk about university soon. It is a way for me to vent, to explore feelings and also to campaign/raise awareness of the problems that people with mental health and physical health issues face.

I hope that people here will find it of interest, and I plan on posting a link + a snippet of the post here each time I post. The plan, after the next couple of weeks, is to post either weekly or fortnightly (likely the latter during university term-time). I ask that anyone who wishes to to spread the link around and get it out there as these issues are important to me and I would like to get my messages out to as many people as I can.

Without further ado:

Mental Wanderings @cattestcentre.com

Back