An Imki Introduction~

Imkihca

TNPer
Ahoy TNP!

Online I am best known as Imkihca but most people call me Imki.
I've been playing NationStates for about a year now and spend most of my time chatting and making graphics. I started in the South Pacific but have been leaking into a few other regions slowly since. I've been lingering around TNP for a little bit now and y'all seem like an exciting, interesting bunch so I thought it was time to come and join the fun!

A little about me; I'm English, in my late twenties and currently based on the edge of London. I have a whole bunch of interests and adore anything creative, particularly drawing. I tend to specialize in bold, colourful, organic designs and pixel art but will give almost anything a go, I love interesting requests particularly anything fantasy related! I also really enjoy roleplay and nation building.
In real life I work in a tattoo studio as a receptionist/general assistant/awesomeness provider and have a real love of tattoo, tattoo art and body piercing so if you don't want to be bored out of your mind for hours on end don't bring up those subjects, haha!

Err, I hate introductions, I can't ever think what to write so I'm gunna' leave it at that. Feel free to ask me any questions, I don't bite! I'm mostly here looking to socialize and put my love of making graphics to good use, I can usually be found haunting Discord and IRC under the name Imki.
I look forward to getting to know everyone and get more involved!

Imki ~

Antarticeuropa:
IMKI BABY. Am I hearing Imki's dungeons 2.0?
:tnp: :tnp: :tnp:
Not in TNP, no. We already have a dungeon :p

Hai Imki <3

Kasch:
Hey Imki, I'm Kasch.

Welcome to the forums!

:tnp:

Thank you Kasch! Lovely to meet you :D

Eluvatar:

:hello:

Antarticeuropa:

UQT <3 One dungeon is more than enough ;p

primeboy1:
Welcome to TNP!

Thank you!

SillyString:
IMKI YAAAAAAAAAY :tb2:

ASTAAAAAAAA!! :D :tb2:

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello Imki! Great to have you here with us!

Thank you! Great to be here! :D

Lord Ravenclaw:
Antarticeuropa:
Not in TNP, no. We already have a dungeon :p

Hai Imki <3

Hiiii <3

Well, not just me. Patrick, Kyle, James and a few others are here as well... *innocent face*

Don't ask me why there's so many of us here. I blame Hyacinth (McMasterdonia) for adopting two children without telling me.

Back