Crown Princess Seeking Colleges Abroad OOC

(OOC: I updated my invitation post with a few further details. The Rose Union in question is the name of all three of my nations together: Kalti, Callaici and Andalucia.)

(OOC: Just so we are clear, the Order of Merchants has nothing to do with special treatment. It is simply an honorary recognition of her birth to a royal family. Citizens of Callaici do not treat or view those of that Order any differently than others of the society. Just thought I'd clear that up since all three of my nations are very open minded to all at this point in time.

Also, a war with Sadakoyama... remind me to grab some popcorn if that happens, should be entertaining.)

(OOC: Thanks for the clarification - however, Alexandra's stance wouldn't change because she's extremely stubborn. As for the war with Sadakoyama... let's just say I - or should I say the Queen? - have plans.)

bookwright:
(OOC: Thanks for the clarification - however, Alexandra's stance wouldn't change because she's extremely stubborn. As for the war with Sadakoyama... let's just say I - or should I say the Queen? - have plans.)
(OOC: I'm setting up an OOC thread for this, if that's fine. Reduce the off-topic parentheses spam, makes the thread look nicer.)

Just be sure to include me! :)

Also... we fight dirty. :p

Why of course, you're like us, but with less *cough* internationalcrimesyndicates *cough* totally legitimate International Restricted Market Organization. High-tech nations must fight dirty.

Of course! As of now, I'm thinking that the Queen (otherwise known as Queen Katherine) will invite the rulers of all the nations that have submitted responses to a grand dinner so that she can kill the King (King Charles II) and end up framing Sadakoyama.

We respect the Princesses' stubbornness. Anyways, the Callaician officials would love to attend an official state dinner if one is held.

Yeraennus:
Why of course, you're like us, but with less *cough* internationalcrimesyndicates *cough* totally legitimate International Restricted Market Organization. High-tech nations must fight dirty.
"Less"? The core foundation of our society is the karass, which is based partially on mafia-type "families" of association by common interest rather than blood.

bookwright:
Of course! As of now, I'm thinking that the Queen (otherwise known as Queen Katherine) will invite the rulers of all the nations that have submitted responses to a grand dinner so that she can kill the King (King Charles II) and end up framing Sadakoyama.
:blink: That seems... kind of extreme.

Piscivore:
bookwright:
Is it bad foreign relations if I cheer on this plan just to see you dish out a war against this mad queen?

Piscivore:
bookwright:
Well, it was never implied that the Queen wasn't a nutcase.

Nightsong:
Piscivore:
bookwright:
Is it bad foreign relations if I cheer on this plan just to see you dish out a war against this mad queen?
TBH, we'd probably not take any action over this unless an active hostile action was taken against our territory or people. We take our pledge of neutrality seriously.

That's not to say that some enterprising individual might not take some initiative on their own. We have a lot of clever people used to asking neither permission nor forgiveness and shelves of scientific literature on biotoxins and nanorobotics. :)

Piscivore:
Nightsong:
Piscivore:
bookwright:
TBH, we'd probably not take any action over this unless an active hostile action was taken against our territory or people. We take our pledge of neutrality seriously.

That's not to say that some enterprising individual might not take some initiative on their own. We have a lot of clever people used to asking neither permission nor forgiveness and shelves of scientific literature on biotoxins and nanorobotics. :)
Katherine would probably end up declaring war - during the state dinner, could Alexandra convince officials from Sadakoyama take her out of the country?

Ooh, mafia-like families! Would you actually be interested in some sort of tie between our nations regarding that?

Yeraennus:
Ooh, mafia-like families! Would you actually be interested in some sort of tie between our nations regarding that?
Yes - I'd like Alexandra to escape Elair before the Queen gives up on concealing her craziness.

Well, Alexandra is welcome in both Kalti and Andalucia along with Callaici who will all be watching from the sidelines the ravings of yet another mad ruler.

bookwright:
Katherine would probably end up declaring war - during the state dinner, could Alexandra convince officials from Sadakoyama take her out of the country?
Absolutely. We'll take it for granted that she more than meets the qualifications for international students. I'd love the opportunity to show of SDKY some more.

Hey Bookwright and others - would you like me to split the OOC posts already made out of the IC thread, and merge them into this one?

Yeraennus:
Mafia-like in some aspects. Our people are relentlessly educated to value science and personal development over wealth acquisition. They have, in the eyes of others, a certain moral flexibility but that's mainly to do with the differing values. They wouldn't blink at using questionable means to a acquire needed resources, equipment or test subjects, but they wouldn't get along well with groups only interested in profits.

Dang, we were rejected. Ah well. Should've clarified; we will acknowledge her rank, but it would be completely irrelevant. She would be known by her birth name, as titles are almost never used unless it's a formal event. Shame though, but she made up her mind. My fault for not clarifying.

Well, I'm still interested to see how the tension with Sadakoyama turns out! Will there be a war, or what? And if there is, I'll be on Sadak's side, because we signed their neutrality treaty, and we're dedicated to upholding that, even if that means fighting you instead. Don't worry, we'll be mostly defensive - we don't really do invasions.

Xentherida:
Well, I'm still interested to see how the tension with Sadakoyama turns out! Will there be a war, or what? And if there is, I'll be on Sadak's side, because we signed their neutrality treaty, and we're dedicated to upholding that, even if that means fighting you instead. Don't worry, we'll be mostly defensive - we don't really do invasions.
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

Xentherida:
Dang, we were rejected. Ah well. Should've clarified; we will acknowledge her rank, but it would be completely irrelevant. She would be known by her birth name, as titles are almost never used unless it's a formal event. Shame though, but she made up her mind. My fault for not clarifying.

Technically, nobody's actually finalized anything except for Alex because she's a rebellious teenager.

Back